Her Dream, His Past - 5

Managing You & Me

 

*****Jiho's Story****
 
"Umma- Appa. Something's up with Ahn ah- I'll explain on the way , but Appa you have to get your gun. We have to get our princess back."
I sighed, brushing a frustrated hand through my dark brown tinted hair. 
 
"I come back from work- to work" Umma rolled her eyes, hands on her hips- no - on her leg holster that had a gun hidden in it.
 
The typical umma- 
OUR typical umma.
 
And Appa immediately cocked two guns in his hands with a dark expression on his face. 
 
"You two better explain this to me - right NOW." He commanded.
 
So Byunghun and I explained everything from the 2 years span in a nice summary:
Ahn ah's boyfriend works for our archenemy.
So he's an enemy.
With the goddamn drugs.
Yup.
 
Byunghun tried adding some fluff to calm all of us down, but heck- the boy's not a talented story teller. 
I found myself facepalming more than I was adding on to the acutal explanation.
 
Appa and Umma looked frightened, angry, and surprisingly humored at the same time. 
 
"Where does she get all these guys?" Umma chuckled, lightening the dead mood. 
 
What I'm saying umma. What I'm saying. 
 
Appa and Byunghun laughed, filling up the pistols with poison bullets. 
 
We slowly drove up near the main headquarters of the Jung "institute".
 
Hold on Ahn ah- we are coming to get you back. 
I told her not to date guys in middle school.
 I TOLD HER SO. 
 
******** Ahn ah's Story ********* 
 
"Hhhmmmrrpppp" 
I woke up, blinking my fuzzy sight into what looked like an illegal dealing like in the movies. 
(Or B.A.P's One Shot M/V keke) 
 
There was a black video recorder in front of me and I was tied up to a chair in rough ropes. 
 
.
 
I tried to slip back into "sleeping-mode" but Yongnam , who was sitting like a professional thug in front of me, caught me waking up. 
I silently groaned inside my head. 
 
Since backing out is useless, I turned my head to the side and gasped as I saw Daehyun and Yongguk oppa both in the same state as I was- except they had deep scars and wounds everywhere. 
Their eyes were full of fear and anger , aimed for Yongnam. 
 
Other dark figures stood around us like predetors. 
Dark silence overwhelmed us, and I shattered it into pieces.
 
"So- what's the plan? Kill us off?" 
I scoffed, spitting out some kind of blood. 
 
"That would be such a waste for you baby~" Yongnam cooed, making me flinch. 
 
Baby? Really? 
It makes me shudder. Ugh. 
 
I rolled my eyes and Yongnam moved on to Daehyun oppa and his twin brother. 
 
"I thought you were with me- when were you planning on this revolt?" Yongnam spoke.
 
"We thought you were with us too. You were too busy stalking on a girl you don't deserve." Yongguk oppa defended. 
 
Daehyun oppa sat there and watched the twin brothers growl and attack each other with words. 
He looked over at me , then glanced to a far away corner. 
I followed his gaze and saw more people- 4 people being cornered around by the dark kidnappers. 
 
By the look of sympathetic fear on them, they are close- 
Like family. 
 
My thoughts were slapped back into the reality as Yongnam oppa held my cheeks in one hand and twisted it to face him. 
Growling in protest, I gathered my first reason of agreeing to see him tonight. 
 
I don't even know where my boldness came from but I calmly stated:
"Yongguk oppa. Let's Break Up."
 
Well naw dip. 
When a boyfriend kidnaps his girlfriend, something went wrong.
 
Everyone gasped. Even the guards. 
 
Yongnam oppa's soft expression crashed into a furious one. 
I was ready to take in every poison embedded insult he has to say to me. 
 
But I did not expect this. 
 
Yongnam oppa walked away and slammed down his fist on a metal table. The table crumpled and Yongnam started breaking everything in sight- 
A scary tantrum. 
 
"IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT JINYOUNG GUY ISN'T IT AHN AH?! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT YOU OUT OF MY SIGHT!! YOU LOVE ME AND YOU CAN'T BREAK UP WITH ME!!!" 
Yongnam oppa roared.
Literally ROARED. 
 
Compared to his tantrum, I squeaked like a mouse
"....Jinyoung oppa? No- it's not because of him..." 
 
I felt myself pale as Yongnam oppa grabbed something dangerous- 
A glass vase. 
 
He strode towards me and raised his weapon above my head. 
 
My eyes were widened in fear, heartbeats were exploding as the glass vase in the monster's hands accelerated towards the top my head. 
 
A loud smash rung through the room and I heard a thud. 
Before the world started swirling in my vision, I saw Jinyoung oppa punching and beating up Yongnam oppa. The guards by the enterance were knocked down. 
 
...Jinyoung oppa? 
Am I hallucinating? 
Did God decide to take my mentality away now? 
 
I caught the image of Yongguk oppa and Daehyun oppa busting out of their traps and swinging their chairs at the remaining guards. 
 
Everything spun around - 
And I out.
 
******* Jinyoung's Story ******** 
 
I headed to where Ahn ah might be. 
In my own father's hands.
His building.
 
The doubt that Yongnam turned his back on us flashed out of my thoughts. It's certain that he's gone. 
A madman. 
Ahn ah- 
I have to save her. She never deserves this. It's all my fault. 
 
Fuming stream of anger boiled inside me as I slammed down my bike and busted in the enterance. 
 
Knocking down father's men with ease, new bruises and scars quickly surfaced, only scratching my outer surfaces. 
I saw Ahn ah's boyfriend in front of her, ready to strike , blinded by greed and anger.
I knew all along it was him- 
I was trying to save her from him, the demon.
An angel like her cannot be harmed. 
Not if I can help it. 
 
I brought down a stolen metal bat from one of the unconcious guards and slammed Yongnam square in his back. 
He crumpled to the floor and let go of the broken vase. 
 
Damn it.
It's too late. 
 
My furious shower of punches stopped as I saw Ahn ah, her head bleeding , conciousness nowhere to be seen. 
 
Yongguk hyung and my step brother, Daehyun, tried to get to the rest of their friends, who are also forced to work under my hell of a father, but the remaining guards held them back. 
 
We all froze in place as one of the guards raised up a deadly weapon- 
A bomb. 
 
All I felt was the grabbing force of Yongguk hyung, yelling at me.
"JINYOUNG! MOVE!!" 
He screamed, grabbing more of our dongsaengs on the way. 
 
I reached out for Ahn ah, and my attempt failed. 
I accidentally knocked her chair over and she skidded across the floor to an unnoticable corner.
 
No.no..NO!! 
 
The guard slapped down the bomb, dangerously shaking the building. 
Crumbs of concrete walls began to rumble, threatening to crush all living matter inside this building.
 
"AHN  AHHH!!" I yelled out, trying to whisk away Yongguk hyung's grasp. 
 
"Jinyoung! Are you crazy?! We HAVE TO GO NOW!!" Yongguk hyung screamed, tightening his hold on me. 
 
"What happend to her?!" I heard Himchan hyung cough, raising up his mask for gas protection. 
We scrambled out the building and turned around, looking at the red mushroom smoke explode the foul building into bits. 
 
"No...no" I growled, guilt beating me up. 
 
"We did the best we could Jinyoung. Now we have to wait until the building clears to look for her, or we'd all be dead. I'm worried about her as much as you are" Yongguk hyung assured, dragging us behind a building wall.
 
We all nodded.
 
"Where's Joonhongie?" Yongjae asked, coughing out the last bit of inhaled smoke of toxic gas. 
 
Our eyes all widened- 
Our dongsaeng.. 
Our Zelo...
Is in there with Ahn ah. 
 
********** Ahn ah's Story **********
 
I woke up with an immensely painful feeling in my head and my body ached in over exposure to heat. 
 
.. ..Where am I? 
 
I had a sudden flashback of Yongnam oppa and the deadly vase on his hand. 
The sound of the glassware crashing on my head echoed and I yelped out in the metally repeated pain. 
 
"Aish" I hissed, holding on to my head. 
I wiggled out of the loose rope that was binded on my legs and arms.
 
"Huhh~ huhhhh~ hyunnggg~"
I heard a whine and a sob, as if a little kid was crying.
 
Am I dead? 
Did God take me somewhere weird? 
What happend to Yongguk oppa, Daehyun oppa, their crew, and Jinyoung oppa? 
Where did they disappear? 
 
I slump on to the wall and raise myself up, checking to see if I can walk. 
I can't see-
It's so dark.
 
"Mommyy~ Yongguk hyunggaahh~~"
I heard more sobs. 
 
Feeling the walls, I rummage through the rubble of concrete to find the source of the sobs. 
Is this a trap? 
Is someone here with me?
Is that even possible?
 
My head exploded into tiny bits of spears, jabbing my mental injury open and puncturing the hell out of it. 
I silently groaned in pain behind clenched teeth and kept stumbling forward to the sobbing noise. 
 
I turned a crumbly corner and found a kid- 
Scrunched up and crying, hugging his knees. 
He looks so scared- 
 
"Hey! Are you okay?" 
I called out, managing to get down on my fours , and crawled over to him .
 
"Who-who are you?" He sobbed, trying to be tough and wiping off his soggy tears. 
I softly giggled and lended him my dry sleeve, wiping off little droplets of  fear on his eyes. 
 
"What are you doing here? It's dangerous~" I asked, wondering what a kid who looks like an elementary schooler would be doing here. 
 
"I live here- my hyung-ahs and I work here. I'm too scared to go outside alone- There's lots of scary men out there." He mumbled with a cute little pout. 
 
Not wanting to know more, I changed the topic and looked around for an exit. 
 
"What's your name?" I asked, holding his frightened hand.
 
"Choi Joonhong. Hyungs call me Zelo. They named me after the warrior god!" He exclaimed with a giddy expression on his face. 
I laughed and squeezed his hand, helping him up. 
 
"I'm Ahn ah! Now! Joonhongie~ There's no scary men around, so let's get out of here!" I spoke, trying to cover my screaming agony of pain inside my head. 
 
Joonhong nodded, doing a swipe check on the surrounding, and tugged on my hand through the building. 
Before I knew, he led me out a secret backdoor. 
We breathed in the free air and coughed out the bad chemical ones that were filling up our lungs. 
 
"Yongguk hyungah! I found Ahn ah noona! She saved my life!" Joonhong exclaimed to the approaching figures. 
 
I sighed in relief at seeing everyone safe and the world started spinning again. 
 
"Ahn ah!!" Jinyoung oppa yelled, catching me before I collapsed on to the cold aspalt ground. 
 
"J..Jinyoung oppa..?" I whimpered.
 
And everything went black.
 
----------------------------------
 
********* Joonhong's Story *********
 
Ahn ah noona fell and we took her to the hospital. 
Yongguk hyungah told me to stay with Himchan and Youngjae hyung outside. 
I wanted to see if Ahn ah noona was okay but I can't argue with Yongguk hyungah. 
 
Then we left the hospital, only to find ourselves returning in a week. 7 days are a lot of hours. 
 
So this time we visited the hospital,
a nice nurse lady came, telling us Ahn ah noona might not remeber a lot. 
She told us we can go in, and I saw Ahn ah noona with bandages to her head. 
 
"Noona!!" I cheered and plopped down on a chair next to her.
 
"..who are you..?" 
 
"It's Joonhongie!! You saved my life a week ago!" I laughed. She has terrible memory. 
 
"Zelo-yah... Let's go" Yongguk hyungah tugged on my shoulder. 
 
Jinyoung hyung's face looked so serious and scary. 
 
"But why? We just saw her! We haven't seen Ahn ah noona in days! Why are we leaving now?" I asked, scratching my head in confusion. 
 
"Ahn ah noona needs to rest Zelo." Daehyun hyung hopped me off my chair and set me down, handing me over to Yongguk hyung. 
He firmly held my shoulders and marched all of us out.
 
Before I went through the door, I saw Ahn ah noona repeat my name and then hold her head in pain. 
 
******** Jinyoung's Story ***********
 
I contacted Ahn ah's family and they felt exactly like I did -
Glad but scared. 
 
We are all glad that she doesn't have a permenant traumatic scar and she can't remeber all the bad parts, but scared that she'll forget us. 
 
Ahn ah remebers Jiho, Byunghun, and her parents but her parents decided not to see her. They'll remind her of the incident, for they believe it is their fault. 
Before I could stop them, they fled for the Americas. 
Ahn ah's now discharged to her home with Byunghun and Jiho. 
 
I should be happy, but I feel like my heart's been torn in two. 
She can't remember me-
And I don't want her to, 
Yet I do. 
 
It's my senior highschool year, I've been accepted to an advanced music high school. My mother and I are safe now under our uncle and family's protection.
 
Yongguk decided to move out of Ahn ah's sight and settled his crew to a far away place. 
Just in case his twin face will remind her about the forbidden memories.
Back to normal- 
Square one. 
 
One day, we'll meet again. 
I'll introduce myself again. 
Just like the beginning. 
 
As I tapped my fingers on the imaginary piano in my acoustic class's desk, they froze in place as I heard the classroom door open. 
 
Our ssem's announcing voice turned heads.
"The mischief trio. Welcome to acoustics class. step up right here , yes here in front and center, and introduce yourselves."
 
My eyes froze on the girl- 
I knew there was a Baek Ahn ah in school but didn't know it was HER. 
The immense doubt distinguished away at her introduction. 
 
"Hey . my name's Ahn ah. I'm a freestyle lover. I'm new to this class, obviously, and please look after me guys! Thank you!"
 
And she slowly made her way to an empty seat- 
Right next to me. 
 
Too shocked for a legitimate reaction,
I gaped her never changing beauty and hated myself for wanting her to remeber me. 
 
Byunghun and Jiho gave me pained looks as they passed me to their seats, and I just nodded, hoping Ahn ah won't face any dangerous side effects of her trauma. 
The least thing she needs is what we want the most - 
Her memories. 
 
I know Ahn ah can't come to me, so I have to go to her - 
I'll run to her.
I put on a smile, dimming my painful flashbacks of our middle school years. 
 
 "Hey. I'm Jinyoung"
I spoke, breathing out and starting new. This is a new beginning- 
I just have to meet her again. 
 
"I'm Ah..n.. Ahn ah" She stuttered shyly. 
 
I held back a grin from controlling my lips and stared into her oblivious eyes. 
 
"B1A4 right?" She asked, so out of the blue. 
 
Our teaser photos aren't out yet and the only way she would know is through the members,our boss- 
Or when I accidentally told her about it an year ago. 
 
My heart smiled at the hopeful wish coming true, for I feel like Ahn ah never forgot anything. 
Erasing the quick thought, I carry on the conversation and reminded myself to be aware of her trauma. 
To me, meeting her was heaven.
To her, my father's existence is horror she never wants to remember.
 
****** Joonhong's Story ****** 
 
Our family moved to an area in Busan a year ago, to Daehyun hyung's home land. 
And our 6-member family is the best one I can ask for.
 
Busan's ocean air had a medical therapy treatment kind of effect on us. We could now live on with our lives without hating and blaming the dark past we lived.
We had this phase of death, where we died mentally and came back with new meanings in life.
 
We are born again. 
 
I love my new home.
Sometimes Yongguk hyung would catch up on the Busan satoori and imitate it by calling Jongup hyung like : Jong↑Up↓ppie~ 
 
And we all caught on to this new dream of music. Whenever we are depressed, Yongguk hyung would turn on his music and we find ourselves relaxed and replenished from the lack of happiness and lighten the loneliness.
Yongguk hyung's been rapping since his 3rd year of middle school and performs at Hongdae club {FACT. As Jepp Blackman. Our leadah is not innocent T_T which makes it better 3:) kekeke *insert virtual slap*} 
now and then. He'll crash home at 4 in the morning and not say a word. Music is his life and he's introducing it to us. 
I want to be like Yongguk hyung. 
Confident, strong, and cool.
So I picked up on rapping , which practically controls my life now. 
School gets so boring until I can rap in the center stage, applauding audiences cheering me on. 
 
So our lives began to take this new musical direction. Life as big-time dreamers. Nothing gets in our way. 
We found an entertainment company that met all of what we dreamed for. 
TS Ent. found Yongguk hyung first,as Jepp Blackman and we all auditioned and made it. 
They said we can start as soon as we like and Yongguk hyungah said as soon as we finished this school semester.
 
Youngjae hyung is at his music lesson, Himchan hyung is at his traditional Korean music school, and Jongup hyung is at his dance school. 
 
Asians and school are pretty much married. Except me. 
I'm a rebel. kekeke.
 
Daehyun hyung just came back from his own music highschool, Nataraja Academy 
{FACT. I feel like a stalker but check out the pre-debut videos. I laughed so much. Our beloved Daehyun is on the right for both vids ;) credit to owners. Bravo. 
1.) http://youtu.be/a7St_nUoFyM [2:20-3:10]
2.) http://youtu.be/SSHSJI4ycyU
[2:30-3:00] }
 
And he jumped in the shower while Yongguk hyung came back with a handful of groceries. My school day is done, and homework isn't my thing, so I was just couch-potatoeing around with earbuds jammed in.
 
I was rapping to DOK2's 누가막어 (Who's gonna stop me) {http://youtu.be/E6j3M6canYA}  when Yongguk hyungah plugged out my earphones. 
 
"Zelo-yah. Help me put stuff in the fridge." 
 
I gladly obliged at his god-like command and started stacking our supply of food into the fridge. 
 
"Is that cheesecake?!" Daehyun hyung came out of his room, all fresh and clean. 
I nodded as he glided on the wooden floor with his bunny slippers, as if he's floating on heaven. 
 
When I handed him the box of cheesecake, his child-like grin faltered and lingered, a sad expression on his face. 
Yongguk hyung put a reassuring hand on Daehyun's shoulder and spoke, "She liked cheesecakes too. You know that."
 
I'm usually the slow robot but this time, I caught on. 
"I wonder where noona is." I spoke, alerting all of us back to our senses. It's dangerous to look in our past, but sometimes here and there we would all think of Ahn ah noona. 
 
At that exact moment, Daehyun hyung's phone rung from his pocket. 
We all focused on the screen where it said : 
1 new message _ Jinyoung hyung.
Daehyun hyung tapped it open and we all gasped. 
 
From: Jinyoung hyung
  Ahn ah's here.
With Jiho and Byunghun.
At my school.
 
Yongguk hyung glared at the message, his grip tensing up at the sudden information. 
I found my mouth hanging open, and Daehyun hyung almost dropped his cheesecake box. 
ALMOST. 
And that's saying a lot. 
 
"Education can wait .Pack your bags. We're going back to Seoul." Yongguk hyung stated, fishing out his own phone to contact the rest of our family. 
 
We always talked about moving back to Seoul, but never really considered it because there might be leftover danger that could be haunting us. But since Ahn ah noona's out in the open, so will we. 
 
I ran to my room and started tossing things : skateboard, teddybear plush (don't judge), underwear, all my masks, bandanas, clothes, and shoes.
 
I plopped on my bed with a storm of thoughts crashing in my head. 
Is this where our dreams come true? Am I going to see noona again? 
She saved my life and I never repaid her. 
It was my dream to repay the debt and it seemed impossible for two years- 
Until now.
Hold on noona. I'm coming.
Kekeke
 
____ year later, Zelo's Story___
 
Slouching in the recording studio, we are all pooped from the recordings and practices. 
We began 3 A.M in the morning and we still have more to wrap up. 
More like rap up.
I glance at the clock that says 5:30 PM. 
It's tomorrow and I haven't gotten my baby sleep. *insert adorable Zelo pout* 
{becase I'm a terrible lazy- author who can't copy and paste an image... Sorry T_T}
 
"That should be enough for today. Yongguk, stay. You guys can go." Our manager ordered.
So we filed out, yawning and stretching. 
 
We are living our dreams in Seoul, representing TS Ent. Us 6 men, or Mato, are about to debut as B.A.P, a new revolution built to shatter the manequin-like idol world. 
 
Daehyun hyung was the last to join us, and he almost didn't, for he just wanted a normal life to erase the crazier one we lived in the past. When we said that this is our golden ticket to voice out our opinions and find Ahn ah, he agreed. Yongjae hyung was relieved to share the pressure of lead vocal. 
So we are on our way to our dorm, ready to face the boxes of energy drinks and more rehearsals after about a 30 minute dorm break. 
 
We pass by boss's office and shuffle along our dancing studio, when I hear a voice. 
Voice of an angel.
 
"Hyungah- did you hear that?" I stopped in my tracks and mumbled, unsure if I was hearing things. 
 
There it is again- 
And this voice- 
It's noona's voice. 
 
"I hear Ahn ah's voice.. " Daehyun hyung mumbled. 
 
"Guys, get real." Youngjae hyung scoffed, knowing all to well about the girl from the past, who lost her memory due to trauma attack from Yongnam hyung, an old time brother. OLD TIME. 
 
"I hear it-" Jongup hyung nodded, inching closer to the rehearsal studio. 
 
We all peeked inside the crack of the door and gasped. 
 
Ahn ah noona. 
 
She was singing so beautifully, but what made my heart thump was the fact that she's here. At our workplace. So close to me. 
We watched the whole audition and grinned when she made it in. 
 
Hyungs and I exchanged glances from one another and Daehyun hyung texted Yongguk hyung about it. 
Our tiredness suddenly lifted away and I couldn't stop smiling. 
Noona's going to be with us.
Finally. 
Ehehhehehehehehehehhe
 
******* Daehyun's Story ***** 
 
From : Jinyoung hyung
She made it into your company. Take good care of her. 
Be careful. 
Thanks , brother. 
 
Gaze frozen on the screen, the reality slaps me in the face. 
Lately, Jinyoung hyung kept me up-to-date about Ahn ah. 
This text from last week scares me  so much that I don't want to read the new text message he just sent me.
 
He told me things recently that broke my heart. 
There's a girl named Mee ju, who's a daughter of one of the close men that worked with my dead father. 
 
She's threatening Jinyoung hyung to go out with her in return of Ahn ah's memories being kept secret.
Who the hell knows what's going to happen when her memories are leaked? 
She'd die in the most terrible way. 
I shuddered at the deadly fear trickling down my spine. 
 
Ahn ah's friends, our allies, Jiho and Byunghun are both in the music industry. Jiho followed his dreams like Yongguk hyung did, and Byunghun went his own way.
 
A defeated sigh left my lips and I opened the new text. 
 
From : Jinyoung hyung 
I'm dating Ahn ah. 
I'll keep her safe here.
Please take good care of her there.
Thanks, brother
 
My face paled and the grip on my phone multiplied. 
Why am I mad? 
Without thinking, I blurted, 
"Ahn ah's dating Jinyoung hyung."
 
All 5 pairs of eyes turned to me as I faced my text message to them. 
 
"MWOH?? {it's mwoh (뭐) not bwoh (붜??). Idk where they get bwoh from :/}
Yongguk hyung snatched my phone and shot holes with his eyes through it. 
 
Youngjae spat all the water he was drinking and showered Jongup. 
"No~ my Cheetos!! Hyung my cheetos!!" Jongup whined, trying to dry off his biceps.
Himchan hyung was laughing, only to have water squirted at him from annoyed Youngjae.
 
Above all this, my head was blank. 
Ahn ah- 
Who's probably my first love,
That I barely knew, 
Is going out with my brother. 
And she doesn't know the fact that I'm his brother.
Does this mean I can't like her anymore?
How is this possible? 
Does she remeber him?
We all barely knew each other-
* sigh* 
 
I'll stop loving her.... 
For hyung. 
{Remind you of anyone? Hm? Refer to : chapter 7 haha}
 
I was disappointed when boss told us Ahn ah won't join the company until she graduates. 
But now, I'm glad. 
I'm glad I won't feel like the Ahn ah I remeber is completely gone.
 
{ahem.. This is how we feel when our biases confess they are meeting someone. For example, Jonghyun and Shin Sekyung. That one was a heart-heart-heart-heart-heaaarrrttbreaker haha glad that's over with a loonngg time ago} 
 
___Another Year later, Daehyun's Story ___
 
Jinyoung hyung informed me about the company wipeout and the death of Ahn ah's dad, by the hands of our own father. 
And our father died too. 
A load of grief and guilt was lifted from my shoulders, giving me the ressurection of the once-heavy heart.
 
It broke my heart and I felt like Ahn ah would never forgive me, but judging by how Jinyoung hyung and she's still together, 
She doesn't blame us one bit. 
Ahn ah fled with her mother to the States, promising to return after highschool graduation. 
 
Jiho and Byunghun are safe, unharmed and popular.
Everything's going smoothly, for the first time in our messed up idol lives. 
 
Strangely enough, all this confusing crap just built more experience and inspiration to us musically. 
Song Ji Eun sunbae's song , "미친거니 (Going Crazy)" features Yongguk hyung, who wrote the rap lyrics based on Yongnam and Ahn ah's relationship. 
{shocker!! :O haha - http://lybio.net/song-ji-eun-secret-going-crazy-english-translation/k-pop/} 
 
We are about to debut with "Warrior" , a true anthem for all the wannabes out there.
 
____ few months later, Daehyun's Story____
 
Ahn ah. 
Is .
Hospitalized again. 
 
She's suffering ANOTHER trauma attack, and we don't know who she'll forget this time. Will it backfire and bring back all her memories? 
Will she forget about Jinyoung hyung again? 
Is it better not to tell her about her mother's death? 
 
Jinyoung hyung hasn't contacted me since the incident and we were all concerned. 
We thought everyone was dead at the company wipeout. 
Somehow, one managed to survive and we don't know how many more might have. 
Is Yongnam hyung still out there? 
We'll never know. 
 
____ few more months. Hang on >.<________
 
While we were busy promoting "Crash", which was mostly based on my mixed up feelings for Ahn ah, it was a Daebak Sagun (mindblowing  incident) when Ahn ah was hired ad B1A4's new manager. 
Jinyoung hyung finally contacted me, telling me of the news. 
He didn't have to.
I read the magazine about her. 
She looked so cute and carefree as if we never left her and she never left the world for even a bit.
 
Then, we met her at the hotel elevator on our way to M Countdown building which was a shock bomb to us. 
She didn't remeber us back then, so we just played along.
 
What we do know now is: 
Ahn ah somehow found most of her memories.
Including us. 
Her mental trauma ceased its physical attack and she remebers all of us now. 
Or at least that's what boss told us when he said she called in, reporting for duty soon.
 
Boss and our manager hyung arranged our schedule around so we can visit Ahn ah. 
As we hopped in the van , heading for the hospital, I fidgeted with my fingers, nervous at seeing her for the "first" time after she forgot all about us. 
Will she be the same bold girl I kidnapped? 
 
The van stopped in what seemed like lifetimes and we headed out. Yongguk hyung gave me a pat in the back and pumped a fist to reassure our startled minds. 
Himchan hyung confidently opened the hospital room door.
 
We were welcomed by her. 
HER as in the same exact Ahn ah. 
 
The first question that blurted out of Zelo's lips: 
"Do you know us?"
 
I almost backhand slapped him, but kept the urge as Ahn ah motioned Joonhong to come closer. 
 
He did, curious of how much she remebers. 
We all snickered as she finger- popped him in the head. 
 
"Aish! Noona! What was that for?!" He bursted, cradling the sudden attack on his head. 
 
Ahn ah slowly sat up, trying to hide the obvious pain and had the fire in her to snap back, 
"That was for lying to me at the hotel and MCountdown building!! Kay?!" 
She crossed her arms, pouting her cute lips out. 
 
"... And so I'm very very sorry noona. BUT TH-" Joonhong explained ,but Yongguk hyung backhand slapped him before Zelo can blubber out anything stupid.
 
And so we talked the whole time. 
Catching up, filling in, slowing down, and letting Ahn ah into our lives again. 
I smiled through the whole time, just happy that she's alive and here with us. 
 
Thank you Ahn ah.