Flashback - 4

Managing You & Me

 

 
~~~~ Continued Flashback~~~
 
Sometimes I feel like Life's punching bag. Out of the thousands in Korea, I had to be the girl where life decided to jump on. 
 
Screw you life.
 
Jiho haven't texted me, Byunghun's too busy being an idol, and to whip-cream this sundae of bitter loneliness off, I was on my way to classroom 298, which has the ingredients of seeing Jinyoung for the first time after his hug-fest with a girl at the café. 
 
My mind still wants to cry because of that. Don't ask why.
 
My fingers slipped on top of the wooden doors of the classroom, Only to have been stopped by a girl's giggle coming from the 
inside.
 
Pausing, stopping and not entering, my stupid eyes dared to catch a glimpse through the door window glasses, forcing me to see the painful image of a girl giggling on Jinyoung's lap. 
 
Cherry on top of my bitter sundae.
 
Unfreezing my feet to run away before seeing anymore or being caught like this,
Jinyoung's gaze clashed into mine.
 
Damn it.
 
Swishing my starlted self away, 
I built up from a stuttering fast-walk to a sprint. 
Away from my pains,
away from all the thorns building up inside my already bruised heart.
 
If this is a game between me and life, life was mercilessly winning.
I ran down the stairs and through the empty school hallway.
Then, to my unexpected expectations, I heard footsteps behind me, the girl's giggles following after the footsteps. 
 
I quickend my pace.
 
It was as if people know exactly what knife was available to puncture my heart. 
 
Then, my countlessly teared-up eyes automatically, helplessly looked back.
 
Jinyoung was running towards me, the girl behind him. 
 
Knowing it's pointless, I stopped my exasperated feet. 
 
Jinyoung caught my wrist and held it tight. 
 
"Ahn ah. It's not what you think."
 
My brows arch up. 
So we are on the same page here.
 
I bitterly spat out, "It's exactly what I'm thinking."
 
Speak of the devil. The girl caught up to us. 
 
"Who's that Jinyoung oppa?"
 
Her voice sounded like a sugar-coated gun shooting at my heart.
 
I threw a glare at Jinyoung.
"It's exactly. What. I. Think."
 
His impatient eyes were only inches away from mine, my glare shooting straight through the eyes of this two-faced jerk that played with my feelings. 
 
I was just a piece of his game. 
Just like one of the swarming girls that are always around him. 
 
I guess loving him first was my big mistake. I was the one with the fat ego , thinking Jinyoung would possibly love me , take me more special to his heart than any other.
Wrong again.
 
The girl fearlessly walked upto us. 
Does she not get a whiff of what's obviously happening? 
 
"Hi I'm Mee ju. Jinyoung's girlfriend. So would you umm.. get off my boyfriend?"
Her annoyance-drenched words of deadliness shot the final arrow through my heart.
 
Jinyoung's literally lying and fooling me in front of my face. Not his girlfriend? Not what I think? Well, who's the liar now?
 
My too-bitter-to-exist smile made Jinyoung's eyes look like they were about to explode from impatience of some sort.
 
My wrists were still chained in Jinyoung's hands. 
I attempted an escape, only to gain tighter grips. 
 
Why would he do this to me when he has a perfect life with the perfect girlfriend? Does he hate me? Does he want to rub it in my face how much less I have in my stupid life? Doesn't he know I'm dying inside?
 
Jinyoung's voice rang through two shocked girls.
"Meeju's not my girlfriend."
 
The she-devil coiled her arms around Jinyoung as my head was spinning from pure confusion.
 
Then, something was made clear as Jinyoung shot the girl a death-glare and slapped her arm away, 
hissing words of hatred and anger to her. 
 
My head was about to explode from a possible misunderstanding.
Jinyoung sealed it off perfectly.
 "I don't love her. It's all a misunderstanding."
 
"I love you . Baek Ahn ah."
 
Two pairs of female eyes widened.
One lip covered another.
 
I felt Jinyoung's lips on mine.
 
Enveloping my mouth, his warm lips shot every right feeling up my heart. Healing all the tattered pieces, caressing all my battle wounds with life.
Not minding the embarrassed screech of Mee ju, who is now slapping and trying to damage us.
 
Our lips parted for air.
 
What the hell just happend?
 
Jinyoung's smile melted my fully healed heart. 
 
"I love you. only you Ahn ah."
 
The words spread to all corners and tips of my body. 
My once-lost voice finally found its track again.
 
"Who's she?"
I gestured to the devil-red faced Mee ju with a helpless smirk.
 
His honesty spilled out.
"She forced me to go out with her in order for you to have a chance at WM. She's boss's niece. Now I don't have to because you got into TS Ent." 
 
A happy explosion appeared on my face. It's been a long time since I enjoyed a smile. 
 
Mee ju's anger built up inside her pretty little face, making a replica of a red tomato. 
 
I laughed out of victory and threw a dirty glare at that bit*h.
"Shoo away Ms. I'm so rich I can do anything~ before I second guess my thoughts of hurting you."
 
She then ran in fear, which made clear that she knows my reputation of the hip-hop hardcore background. 
 
I giggled and looked forward, meeting Jinyoung's eyes. 
 
I didn't even realize his grasps on my wrists were long lifted away. 
 
I stepped forward, lessening the already-small space between us, and slid my arms around his neck. 
I felt his startled motion, for he almost jumped up when I did that.
 
He's in for a real explosion now.
 
I evilly/sweetly whispered,
 "How did you read my mind? I love you too" 
 
His body was almost so still for a while, when I checked to make sure he was breathing, his arms found their way around my waist, making us one. 
 
The known silence enveloped our hugging form and only our fast heartbeats could be heard. 
 
Life lost. I won. 
 
This war ended with a happy ending. 
 
___________________________
 
Classroom 298.
Now it seems like pure heaven.
 
I slid the doors, catching that whiff of the polished wood-scent of the empty classroom. Ahhh~~~ 
 
Looking around, I don't see "him".
... Ahem... It sounds too adorable but bear with me ... I don't see my Jagi*. 
 
"Jagi~~~" 
I playfully sing-songed, pretending to "look" for him. 
 
Right on cue, I felt the oh-so-familiar arms wrap around my waist from the back. 
 
Throwing a helpless grin on my face, my hands reached back for the head resting on my shoulder. 
 
"I missed you" 
He whispered the sweet words right into my ear. 
 
Sending beautiful shivers down my back, I felt his lips brush teasingly against my cheeks. 
 
"Sorry Oppa~ Rap class took longer than before."
 
Me taking rap classes again to chase my once-again found dreams, our time in classroom 298 only got more precious. 
 
Giggling and turning around to face the beautiful person I could call mine, I felt a pair of lips take my own. 
 
Smiling in between our kiss, there was no other heaven. 
 
I felt his hands reach for mine, he picked up a finger and still not breaking our smile-kiss, he slipped something on my ring finger.
 
My curiosity and need for breath seperated our faces. 
I looked at my finger.
Jinyoung put his own next to mine, to show the likeness of the rings. 
 
"Oppa! This is so cute!!"
I squealed as I adorned the cute matching couple rings.
 
Mine said Bling Girl, his said Bling Boy. 
 
Seeing him get his guitar out, he played a familiar melody, the one engraved in my ring. 
 
Casually sitting down on one of the desks, he sung the finished song of "Bling Girl". 
 
"Ahn ah. Remeber when I wrote this song?" 
He asked while holding my hand.
 
I nodded, remebering when he sung the rough draft of it in this very room. 
 
"I made it for you, from the beginning. Happy 100th-versary!" 
 
My eyes widened at the words he said. He practically just confessed he liked me since we like, first met.  I can't say anything because I did too.. Ha.ha.. He was/is really good looking. I couldn't help myself.. H..a..ha.... 
(Now I feel shallow lol)
 
I took his guitar off of him, set it aside, and sat on his lap. I embraced him in my arms, absorbing the fact that I have the best ever.
 
 He's my best. 
 
________________________
 
In my dorm, we were giggling and yelling and EVERYTHING.
 
I showed my dorm buddies the ring. They were outraged that I took "their" Jinyoung oppa.
Oh would you look at their jealous faces~~ haha.
 
Na rae, one of my B1A4-biased dorm buddies, squealed in pure jealousy. 
"I always saw me as the girl with his matching ring! You're too lucky Ahn ah!" 
I just giggled as I took a snapshot of my ring- adorned finger. 
 
To: Byunghuniee , Jiho
Attached file: Img18491.jpg 
 
Guess what guys? Ha.ha! 
Jinyoung. Keke
 
Sent.
 
I immediately got a reply from Byunghun.
 
AHN AH! Srsly? I thought u were my girl! *pouty emoticon* 
Ha~ kidding~~ don't virtually punch me!  
 
I let out a laugh at his reply. 
 
Jiho didn't text back....
 
I couldn't blame him. I was the nosy bi*ch of his life. 
I should have known better. 
I'm sorry Jiho. 
Sighing my regrets away, I washed up, changed into PJs, and typed up a fresh text.
 
To: Jagi ☆ ( Jinyoung ) 
 
Goodnight! I love you 
 
Sent.
 
A smile twisted my lips as I read his reply. 
 
From : Jagi ☆
 
I love you too. Now sleep! It's past curfew! *laughing emoticon*
I love you more~ keke
 
My drowsiness shifted and carried me into a heavenly sleep. 
 
Happiness let my dreams float on by like a feather.
 
Pure bliss, is what they call it right?
_____________________
 
[ Missing Memories ]
*it skips this, it will be remebered in chapter 16-17.*
_______________________
 
It's already our 2nd Year
 
As if he read my mind, a text.
 
he hasn't texted me in forever.
 
From : Jinyoung
Come to the school auditorium.
 
Seeing the text message, I felt my feet head towards the school auditorium. 
A smile twisted my lips and I found myself giddying up about everything. 
Finally. After months.
World is a better place now.
 
Glancing at the ring I recieved years ago, I feel like I should step up and do a special event for him sometime.
 
I swiftly openend the double doors.
"Hello~?"
My voice rang through the dark and empty auditorium. 
 
"Hellooo~~~?? Anybody?~~"
I yelled out purposely, knowing he was going to pop out doing the oh-so predictable surprise 600th day event. 
 
Then, I felt a pair of rough hands cover my mouth. 
 
Definitely not Jinyoung's. 
 
Fear seeping in, I struggled to get some air into my chest. Flipping backwards and landing a swift punch through the opponent's jaw, I ran for my life, breathing heavily. 
 
What the fu*k is happening?! 
 
Before I could shove open the exit doors, the same hands grabbed my wrist again and pushed my head down, punching it in the way.
I felt the back of my skull literally shatter.
Ouch.
I gritted my teeth in pain and kicked and turned, doing anything that could possibly save my life. 
 
Help. I need help.
 
And no, I don't think this is part of Jinyoung's special event.
 
Cries and tears escaped me, leaving the devastated fear coming in from all sides. 
 
With a final grunt, I was pushed into the goon's car. My eyes and conciousness gave a flicker of its last energy before blacking out.
We were speeding towards the highway.
...But I thought everything was over. I thought nothing like this was ever suppose to happen ever again.
 
Blinking and cussing out gibberish, I woke up to a crushing pain from everywhere. 
Slightly turning my head this way and that to make sure I'm alive, 
 I almost had a heart attack at seeing a lady next to me.
 
"MOM?! MOM!!!"
 
My unconsious mother was sprawled in an unnatural angle , right next to me. I haven't seen mom since the last colleg break, which was almost a year ago.
The only loving parent that I had left to me. 
 
The brim of my eyes filled up with tears again. When will I ever stop crying? 
What have I done?
What's happening?
I'm so scared.
Am I going to die?
What's going to happen?
 
Why is this happening again?
 
Then all of a sudden, I heard an angered grunt.
The mysterious man sneered and screamed in reply to my endless crying, "This is not even half of what boss suffered! You'll pay for what your sh*t of father has done! 
We waited five years for this! "
 
Every patience,fear, and calmness broke.
 I landed a flying punch as hard as I could manage on that bastard's face. 
My father worked for rightful justice.He served our country and saved many people's lives by sacrificing his own. He killed Korea's most wanted secret socitey for God's sake! This piece of sh!t can't talk about my dad anywhere near like that.  Why didn't dad kill this thug?
So I figured out this bastard escaped before the company wipeout.
 
The bastard's last straw was obviously snapped. He was retarded enough to let go of the steering wheel just to grab my collars and threaten me. 
 
The car swerved dangerously into the forest side of the highway and started spinning, crashing into trees.
 
I felt all my tension loosen up and give away.
This is the end? 
Tears fogged up my sight.
The bastard let go of me, trying to control the car, which is impossible. Taking all the risks there were, I wrapped my scared self onto mom.
With trembling fingers, I managed to call Jinyoung. 
 
Thinking this might be the last time I could hear his voice, I let out a final cry of anger, fear, guilt, and sadness.
 
"Hello? Ahnah! where are you? If you wanted to drive me insane, you did a perfect  job at it."
His voice.
 
All my emotions sprang through my throat.
"Jinyoung. I love you. No matter what happens."
 
**CRASH**
 
 
 
 
A.N - I'm so sorry i didn't update T.T  huhuhuhu
i'm such a terrible updater!! 
I was busy with... Professional stuff keke
i promise more good will come.. SOON!
 
BTW, I do understand the calem and cute story took a wild and crazy twist and turn.... Bear with me readers hahahaha I'll TRY to make this fic make ... Sense...
 
_______________Glossary________________
 
- Jagi : Many should know this as Jagiya but that's only for when you're calling them in a sentence, usually when you're telling them to do something. Jagi is more of a noun, stands for "husbad" or "wife" or sometimes used to refer to other people in a friendly but like an aquaintance manner. Its kinda like saying "You~  sir," or "You~ person" ... KIND OF... 
 
But it stands for "honey" in this fic. Like honey boo or other pet names you readers have for your bias (kekekekeke)