Epilogue: pt.2

Managing You & Me

 

"Bbuing bbuing!" 
 
*thud* 
That's the sound of me internally dying. 
 
Chanshik oppa laughed histerically at his victory, poking my paralyzed cheeks.
 
"I WIN!! YOU SHALL BUY ME KIMBAB!!"
His command forced my attention on to him, the idea of more money flying out from my wallet depressing me. 
 
"Kay- you win Gong Chanshik. I shall get some kimbab as you wish." 
I grumbled and rolled my fallen head towards Sunwoo oppa. 
 
"Cha Baro oppa, remind me never to play the aegyo game with devil Chanshik again." 
 
He sarcastically nodded and me, chanting out the words : Kim Bab. 
 
CNU oppa just sat there, blinking at the wall while Sandeul oppa rubbed his stomach for my command to be fulfilled. 
So his tummy can be filled. 
These jerks. 
 
I glanced at Jinyoung oppa for support, only to realize he was joining in for the chorus of "I want kimbab." 
I put on my cutest aegyo pout, widening my bambi eyes. 
I saw Jinyoung oppa flinch a bit, but he didn't drop the two freaking syllable from his mouth.
 
"Nice try Ahn ah- I already won" 
Gongchan oppa threw me a smug smile, pleased with the majority's vote. 
CNU oppa cluelessly looked at me and asked, "Isn't it lunch time?" 
 
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse. 
Aish. 
These stupid, musical jerks. 
 
I slammed open the door, threw everybody in the room a death glare, and stomped out in frustration.
I exaggerated my anger, hoping that one specific person will come to apologize and spend the whole time with me.
 
I started my mental countdown, pretending to be fuming inside. 
9...8...7.....6....5...4
 
*tap-tap-tap-TAP-TAP* 
The footsteps drew close. 
 
3.....2...."Ahn Ah!! "
 
"One" I giggled, finishing my countdown.
 
"... Intended?" 
 
I nodded in response to his worthless question.
 
"Maybe you should become an actress. Baaabo. Why are you fooling me so easily? Aish!" 
Jinyoung oppa jokingly raked his hair, breaking into a smile. 
 
"Maybe it's cuz you're the babo." 
I innocently replied, gently running my fingers through his aching hair.
 
"What have you done to me Baek Ahn ah?" He whispered, grinning as he leaned in for a kiss. 
I gladly kissed him back, lightly pecking his soft lips. 
 
"Serve my kimbab command with me?" I asked, biting my lip for a positive answer. 
 
"AHEM" 
The loud clearing of the throat echoed through the WM building hallway. 
 
Jinyoung oppa and I found ourselves staring into Gongchan oppa, who crossed his arms and glared at us. 
"The rule states that the defeated opponent of the Aegyo Game shall fulfill one's command ALONE."
 
Jinyoung oppa held my hand tight, losing hope in alone time. 
I pouted, knowing the B1A4 rules of games. 
- Never go against the rule of a game, no matter how stupid. 
 
We sighed in unison, and I pushed Jinyoung oppa back to Gongchan oppa. 
 
"Happy?" 
I grumbled, throwing daggers with my eyes to the smiling maknae. 
JinChan moment they say- 
 He nodded in approval, locking an arm around Jinyoung oppa in case of a  rebellion or any disturbances to be attempted against the rules. 
 
"I'll be back soon" I whispered into Jinyoung oppa's ear, tip-toeing to peck at his cheek. 
He grinned and nodded, telling me to be back soon. 
I smiled in return and shot Chanshik oppa a meh-rong, sprinting down the WM halls, into the beautiful weather of Seoul city.  
 
------------------------------------
 
7 rolls of Kimbab! 
 
Yep- that's my order.
After saying goodbye to my beautiful  4-mahn (ten-thousand) Wons ₩, {apprx. 40 dollars? One row of kimbab is 5 dollars in street price at maximum. - coming from my childhood experience of kimbab after school xD} 
The lady gave me  ₩5,000 back, and I hung the bags on to my arms. 
 
Yayyy-
OOOOMFFFHHH
*clutter* 
 
What the ? 
 
The bags miraculously stayed intact on my arms with the contents in safety, but I was thrown mercilessly to the floor. 
 
"Watch where you're going you motherfu-"  
I cut off my sentence as a two too-familiar-not-to-notice heads appeared before my sight. 
 
"JIHO!! BYUNGHUN!"
Am I hallucinating? 
 
"Ahahahaha it's Ahnnahhh retardddthhhh" 
Jiho slurred, laughing like maniac. 
 
Ahn ah retard?
My eyebrows twitched. 
Woo Jiho must have a death wish- cuz I'm about to punch the out of him. 
 
Byunghun held my arm firmly while helping Jiho up. 
He had a look of a surprised disturbance. 
 
"... Is Jiho... DRUNK?!" 
I exclaimed, noticing the red colors on his face and slurred incoherent words twirling itself out from his mouth. 
 
Byunghun nodded, his expression changing as he beamed at me. 
"Ahn ah! I missed you!"
 
I faltered a bit, and smiled back. 
"I missed you too L.Dork"
 
"Can you help me with this drunken dork?" He asked, nudging the falling Jiho towards me. 
I caught him in my arms, the kimbab bags swinging dangerously at my side. 
 
"Byunghun- wait here for me. Kay?" 
With that, I rushed back into the kimbab store and asked the ahjumma to deliver my bags. Snatching a stick-it note from my purse and scribbled a note to the B1A4 oppas that I had to see a friend from middle school. 
Not the full truth, but not a lie either.
 I left a lot of tip as a thank you and rushed back out of the store before ahjumma could deny it. 
 
Byunghun was standing there, lugging drunk Jiho along. 
I took Jiho's other side, and we headed to my car, which was parked fairly close. 
Byunghun took my car keys and nudged me in the backseat with Jiho. 
 
I took the drunken dork's head in my lap, trying my best to get him to sleep before his nervous system combines with the deadly alchohol and all hell breaks loose.
 
"Another death on my hands~ ahaha I can't do anything right Princess Ahnah!" 
He slurred, rolling his head around lazily. 
 
I rolled my eyes but kept my guard. 
.. Another death? 
 
"What is he talking about?"
I asked Byunghun, who answered with the person I'd expected the least to have deceased. 
 
"Zico's ex-boss." 
 
The former owner/boss of Brand New Stardom Entertainment was Zico's generator- the reason behind all his stage performances and why it was all possible. His dream achiever.
He sold the company to JoPD, a demanding and ruthless celebrity, in order for Zico to continue his talents. 
Zico went through sacrifices and losses all in the hope that one day, everyone will listen to what he's gotta say. 
His hope was crushed the minute JoPD kicked the friends Jiho had gone through storms and obstacles with all his life, forced him on to a idol group with a pretty thug image, and told him to lead the group he was spontaneously given to him. 
{ this is FICTION, but the fact that the former owner of Brand New Stardom Ent. had died recently - is TRUE It was said that the former owner of Stardom Ent, Mr.Lee hadn't painf Block B members in a year and even took money from their parents, running and taking off with the cash. It has been reported had he had committed suicide, and has deceased recently.}
 
Jiho shut his mouth and grit his teeth, knowing that the only chance he' d have to reach his dream was to hold on no matter the consequence, especially since he had lost his precious friends to the job.
He did, and got backstabbed as the man who gave an ultimate sacrafice for him gave his life, probably as a threat for Jiho's dreams again. 
 
I cried out, knowing what the loss for Jiho meant. He had lost a true father- a dad to his dreams. 
A role model and a teacher. 
{like I said, FICTION. Block B filed a lawsuit against this man. In reality, the man might have been likely to have the opposite description of the character I set him up as. Tsk tsk} 
 
I wiped the foggy tears from Jiho's damp eyes and rocked his head slowly, lulling him to sleep. 
 
My friend- 
He's so hurt. 
 
{as a FANFIC, not just a mere FICTION story, I felt it was necessary to add in the terrible news of Mr.Lee's death. No matter how much sin and wrong he has done for his own good, a human life should not be taken by oneself. A news is a news, and this fic was made to follow every fact whether I liked it or not, because it's the truth. I wanted to put more facts and actual evidence, not just the idols used as random characters but to actually be themselves the way we imagine they would be. So that's why there's this turn of events,a truly horrifying news. R.I.P Mr.Lee}
 
------------------------------------
 
"Thanks Ahn ah. He's doing much better."
 Byunghun sighed through the other line, filling in our shocked friend's stats. 
 
"Make sure he doesn't touch another drop of alchohol EVER AGAIN." 
 
I heard a yell of protest from the background, assuming it's Jiho accusing me for the ruin of his fun life. 
 
I chuckled, heading to my academy. 
No matter how old I get, I guess having bestfriends won't chance.
 
"Make sure to keep him under control. He's not going to that cursed company till somebody's sued for good." 
I sternly stated, jiggling open the academy door with a key in my free hand. 
 
Byunghun answered with a "Gomaweo" (thank you), and I hung up. 
I'm thankful for the two dorks to always be there for me, therefore I owe them the debt of my life. 
 
I walked into my office and found a neon pink sticky note attatched to the screen of my computer. 
The only one who has the spare key to this building- 
Jinyoung oppa. 
 
A smile crept up my lips as I read the familiar handwriting :
Kimbab was good, but if it means you'll disappear again, I don't ever want to eat it again. I miss you. Call me right now. 
_your fox
 
I flipped out my phone and dialed the number by heart, loving each beep of his number. 
It only took three ringing signals for him to pick up, sounding both relieved and worried. 
 
"Ahn ah. Thank goodness"
"Hi oppa" 
*scoff* "Hi? I was worried sick!"
"Miahnhae"
"Explain to me later. Right now, turn around."
 
I did as commanded, furrowing my brows in curiosity.  
I almost dropped my phone, seeing his heart-thumping smile. 
 
"Surprise" 
He spoke through the phone, standing five feet apart from me. 
 
Immidiately acting before thinking, I rammed into his embrace, realizing how much I've missed him .. Even if it's only been at least 10 hours I haven't seen him.
Oh god. He does complete my life. 
 
He lightly grabbed my shoulders, prying me apart only to peck my cheek and stare into my eyes.
 
He laced his fingers through mine, our rings clinking together. 
The fact that he could visit me through  all his busy promotions- it was just so so SO freaking sweet. 
 
"What's going on Jinyoung?" I sung to the melody of their new title song, truly surprised by this little event. 
It was hard enough to think that he was risking his public image and career, holding on to the thread that this building is owned by B1A4. 
But he came to see me anyways- 
 
Like he always does. 
Coming to me, finding me, no matter the cost. 
 
I'm always making it up to him, my life's debt far from being paid off. 
But all he says he wants is my love, so I gave it to him in a heartbeat- and I always will. 
 
I looked up to his sweet smile, feeling my heart burst into a summer flower's wild petals. 
 
I can't believe this lifesaving k-pop idol group leader is mine, and I'm his. 
Talk about a jacked-up life eh? 
But turns out, my life's been more jacked up than ever before. 
Like, SERIOUSLY  a screw up. 
But through all the trips and falls, I managed to survive, reaching what I was blindly looking for all this time. 
 
BLINDLY. 
 
Now my sight's been repaired by my broken heart, oddly enough, and found the missing part of me. 
God this Jung Jinyoung!!!
 
He shifted to my desk, flipping open my schedule planner. 
His face brightened up when he was welcomed by my blank to-do list. 
 
He slowly made his way to me, twirling me in his arms. 
"Now now- what should I do with my free girlfriend? Hm?" 
 
I giggled, bonking his head to scold his demanding thoughts. 
"Jinyoung!!"
 
"It's funny how you used to put two more syllables to my name- and you suddenly... Don't." 
He arched his eyebrows, tightening his grip on my waist. 
 
I gulped and squeaked out, 
"... Oppa" 
 
He shook his head, laughing in contentment.
I pouted in his embrace, slapping him lightly. Gosh- how can he fit me so perfectly- Complete me in every way? 
But better yet, it's an answer to a question I have to still find an answer to, even if I had to live three lifetimes because of it. 
 
He loosened his grip on me and held my hands, smiling widely 
He laughed and hung his head down, shaking his head in utter happiness. 
Looking up, I smiled back at him. I felt the same spark from many years ago- at the pharmacy, then the school, and then at WM Ent. 
Three times I met him and I never felt any different. 
 
He brought his lips to my forehead and gently kissed it, melting my heart. 
He parted, only to speak :
 
 "So babo Ahn ah, what do you want to do today?" 
 
{ ♪♪ What do you want to do- B1A4} 
 
 
      ~~~~ The End ~~~~