Dream of the Past - 4

Managing You & Me

 

 
"Jiho~~~? Byunghun???"
 
Aish. No reply.
 
I turn around and exit out of our apartment.
 
Not here. 
 
Byunghun might be practicing with his skateboard by the street alleys 
But he'd never stay out this late-
 
Neither of them picked up their phones. Geez! Phones are meant for phone calls- not decorations!!
 
I tried visiting the market store, the park, and even just some random building alleys. 
And they are nowhere to be seen. 
 
Where the hell are theyyyyy~~?!
 
***** Byunghun's Story ****** 
 
"Damn! We should have known the guy wasn't creepy for nothing!" I hissed under my breath, eyes darting back and forth to the exit.
 
"Yah- you know what this means? We got a lead on the Jung case! Mr.Baek's going to be so relieved-"
Jiho whispered back, signaling me to head out by the wall. 
 
I nodded and muttered, "After we get our asses beat for doing this- Umma and Ahn ah won't be relieved.. And we all know what their temper can lead to " 
 
Jiho chuckled a bit and slid behind a pillar, being careful to stay away from the surveillence camera's vision. 
 
Blind spots can be life or death. 
 
I silently tugged on my mask and crawled to the garage back door. 
Carefully, I wedged in the break-in wrench between the ground and the metal exit, pressing on the button. 
 
"High-tech police gadgets aren't expensive and confindential for nothing" Mr.Baek's voice repeated in my head. 
He's like my father, the one a rebellious boy could ever want. 
 
"Please come back soon Dad-" 
My voice echoed inside my head as the gadget did its thing.
 
I motioned to Jiho an "all-clear" sign and we both fled the foul building. 
 
I flicked on my phone screen. 
"24 missed calls : Ahnah gongjoo*"
[princess in Korean] 
 
"" 
I cursed, catching Jiho's attention. 
 
"Ahn ah?"
He casually asked me , both of us running through the dangerously late night streets. 
 
I nodded, a secret smile creeping inside me at the mention of her name. 
I tugged on my mask, making sure it's in place. 
 
Jiho shifted deeper into the hood of his jacket, which was smothering his face into a dark shadow.
 
"Yo- wanna stop for some cup ramen?" Jiho snickered, wanting to have some kind of excuse to make up to Ahn ah and Immo when they get pissed off at this situation. 
 
"They might have those thug guards on the loose- better to go on home while we can." I reasoned, gesturing to my back. I whipped around and did a 360 lookout. 
Coast clear. 
Hopefully. 
 
"Fine~ fine" Jiho grumbled, wanting to go home more than ever. 
 
"I wonder what Ahn ah was doing while we were stalking her drug-dealing boyfriend?" I jokingly asked, shoving Jiho. 
 
"Do we have to tell her Byunghun? It seemed like Ahn ah doesn't like the bastard anymore- we can persuade her to dump him"Jiho whined a bit, not wanting to scare and hurt her.
 
I just sheepishly nodded, shrugging off my guilty interest in wanting to see Yongnam, the drug selling back stabber, get dumped by an 8th grader. 
Even imagining it brings me such evil joy- 
MwhahahahHAHAHAHAH
- but that will have to stop there
 
"I'm just glad we got a lead- Appa can now come back and we'll all be happy~" I muttered softly, bringing the warm feeling of hope surging through us. 
 
9 years ago, when we were 6 year old munchkins and everything,
Ahn ah's dad TECHINCALLY took us in on his own will- and asked us to call him Appa. 
And we found ourselves in actually thinking, no, knowing that he's our Appa. 
 
Does that mean I'm going for Ahn ah? 
 
Heck, I'll never know.
 
 
****** Ahn ah's Story****** 
 
Tick- tock- tick- to
 
CRASH CRUMPLE CRUMPLE
 
AISH!! 
That clock was annoying the hell out of me. 
 
and the two jerks - oh just WAIT until they come back- they are going to look like this clock.
All crumpled into pieces in my fist. 
Where are they?! 
 
I'm sitting in the living room couch, arms crossed and blood fuming. 
 
Way past THE curfew- 
 
If it was one thing Byunghun,Jiho, and I promised in return of my parents leaving the country for business trips, 
It was that we'll keep our 10:30 PM 
curfew. 
 
I'm the only acutal blood-related daughter they have, so their words are the most important to me. 
 
*Creeaakk* 
*Click*
*Bam* 
 
The shuffling of feet followed the openening and shutting of the front  door. 
 
OH SO THEY'RE HERE NOW.
 
"Aw " Jiho hissed, having forgotten that Ahn ah won't ever go to sleep without them. 
 
"So - had fun past curfew?" Poison stung through the words, making the two rascals wince. 
 
"We're sorry Ahn ah- but we have good news-" Byungun muttered, trying to get the super-sensitive me calm down a bit.
 
"SAVE IT" I snapped, making this picture look like I'm the lion and they are the pups. 
 
Jiho scratched his head and just boldly walked to me and stuffed his hoodie covered arm into my mouth.
 
Pptttasdfghkl- 
Who the hell knows what his ing arm has touched?!? 
So grosss----
But Jiho knew that if he covered my mouth with his hand, he'd end up with a missing finger. 
 
"Listen Ahn ah- we have a lead on Appa's case. He might have to come back- With Umma" 
Jiho smiled, unlocking all my misunderstandings. 
 
My hatred for them poofed away.
I stood up and hugged my two retards. 
 
"OMAHGOD ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YAYAYAYYAYAYA"
I cheered, the news slapping me with joy. If that makes sense.
 
"But- Ahn ah, Yongn-" Byunghun squeaked and quickly backed away as he earned a death-glare from Jiho.  They sighed when they realized Ahn ah's too caught up in the first news to care about side conversations. 
 
I'M FLIPPING HAPPY I HAVEN' T SEEN MY PARENTS IN FOREVEEEERRRR KYYAAHHH
 
All my anger towards Byughun and Jiho disintegrated into thin mist of pure bliss- 
I love them so much- 
I should have never doubted them for breaking THE CURFEW for a uberly stupid reason. 
 
"You guys are DAH BESSTT~"
Squealing on an unconsiously high-pitched tone, I realized I was jumping up and down.
 
Calming myself at the sudden physical burst of emotions, I hid my face and curled into an embarrassed ball- 
I mean, we lived together for like, our entire lives and Byunghun once walked into my room while I was but still {reference to chapter - 16 wahh~~ so long ago .. in the future xD}
I still have my embarrassing moments. 
 
"Aaahh!! Ahn ah!! You never act like - a girl like that!!" Jiho exclaimed, along with a ROFL-ing Byunghun. 
 
Fu*ck you guys too. 
 
So after all the partying, cheering, yelling, scolding, and eating (LOL) , we washed up and went to sleep, the feeling of a new refresh button pressing into our lives giving us the thing we needed the most : 
 
Hope. 
 
And this is just the start.
 
----------------------------------
 
***** Yongnam's Story *******
 
"I have a son- who was seen with a girl yesterday. 
My son is very fragile under me.
No, he's not Daehyun.
I had my men run a background check on her. 
Her father and mother are strong people working for the government. My son doesn't know who she is- but she's dangerous.
 I want you to- eliminate her. 
Bring her alive for torture, hold her for ransom and shock the world. 
Our goal to achieve the world might be in our hands. 
Complete this mission throughly. 
I expect no less from you as I did your father." 
 
Mr.Jung's voice recording rung through the empty auto repair shop, one of the hidden headquarters of the "business". 
 
Boss has ....another son
Does Daehyun know about this?
So he stalks his other son and found a girl with him. A girl with power in authority. 
 
How similar- 
I do too. 
Speaking of my girl, I wonder how she's doing. 
 
I flipped up the metal laptop and opened the file of information for the mission. 
 
A picture attatchment to the information of Mr.Jung's son. 
 
Jung Jinyoung-
Why is he so familiar? 
 
A boiling sensation triggered my heart. 
 
Then, the blurry picture of his "girl" was enough to set me on fire. 
So we share the girl. 
 
Baek Ahn ah. 
 
WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING WITH MY GIRL?! 
 
I jumped up, punching the desk. 
"Baek Ahn ah- where are you now." 
I growled, wanting to see her more than ever. 
What has he done to her-? 
How does she know him? 
...........
 
I have to capture Ahn ah and hold her to be tortured for ransom- 
No , I can't let this happen. 
 
I dialed furiously at my phone.
*bbrriinnggbbbrriiinnng click*
 
"Yeobosaeyo?" My twin voice rumbled. 
 
"Yongguk I need your help." I gulped.
 
I could hear a deadly gasp from the other line. Yongguk knew something almost too important was going on. 
Yongnam would never ask for help unless in utmost importance of need. 
 
That time is now.
 
"So what's up Yongnam?" Yongguk responded calmly, ready to do anything for his brother.
 
"I need to kidnap a girl- enough to make the world think she's dead but not past ruining her." I answered.
 
-----------------------------------
****** Ahn ah's Story ********
 
"So I thought that I was the one doing everything wrong but... It's not love .. Right?" I asked, insecurity embedded in my unstable voice.
 
"Following you everywhere is a stalker- not a boyfriend Ahn ah. You are right. That's a bit overwhelming." Jinyoung oppa's voice responded through the other line. 
 
So Jinyoung oppa called me just to see how I'm doing and ended up having to listen to a rant that had been building up inside me. Unfortunately, he was still on the phone with me when I decided to burst- 
But Jinyoung oppa hadn't said a word- not even a peep. 
He only responded and commented to what I said. 
What a gentleman. Hehehe
 
"I-I'm sorry oppa- you had to listen to my speech" Apologizing for the sudden outburst ,my lips swerved into a smile as Jinyoung oppa answered 
"Anything for you, Miss Ahn ah"
 
I giggled like a girl, feeling so... Girly. 
I never even seen this side of myself - ever. 
But I kind of like it. 
 
* incoming Call~* 
 
"Oh oppa I got another call! I'll call you back!!" I quickly explained and earned a positive "Kay~ bye" from him. 
 
Hanging up, I switched the line and accepted whomever the call was coming from. 
 
"Hey Baby~ come outside" 
His deep voice rumbled, shaking each cell in my body. 
 
I cringed at the sudden nickname.
Baby? What the heck? {LOL BABYz}
I know I have no choice, so I slung a light hoodie on and exited out my apartment room. 
 
Jiho and Byunghun are on their usual "Entertainment Company Searches" again, and they promised me they won't break the curfew unless super necessary. 
 
Necessity can be ranged from video games to life and death to a bundle of middle schoolers like us.
 Yup.
 What a stable pack we are. 
 
As soon as I swung open my apartment door, there he was.
 
I love him, 
but everytime I see him, my mind shifts and tells me to run away.
 
"Hey Oppa-" I spoke first, taking in how strong, no, stronger he looked. 
 
Without a word, Yongnam oppa hugged my waist like he always did and slipped his lips on top of mine. 
The demand was spoken for itself, with only actions.
 
"So you met the guy from the pharmacy behind my back?"
His lips moved and his dark, deep voice questioned.
 
Eyes widening in fear, I responded , 
"He's just a friend-" 
And tried to find any means of anger in Yongnam oppa.
Nope.
He's not mad-
 
....Wait hold on- 
"You were watching me at the pharmacy?" I questioned back, turning the tables and shaking off his hold on my waist. 
 
"No- that was coincidential. I didn't intend to follow you-" he tried to spill out a decent excuse, falling down into nothingness through my own razor-sharp sight. 
 
But my heart melted at the sight of him - I haven't seen him in days.
He looked pitiful, as if he was being swallowed whole by guilt. 
 
It wasn't love I was feeling - it's Pity. 
I feel sorry for him, and I feel like I'm the one trapping him. 
Before I could peep out a word, Yongnam oppa gently took my hand in his and gazed through my soul. 
 
"If I asked you to go somewhere with me, would you?" He asked sincerely, no traces of any type of joke were found. 
 
"Y..yeah" I stuttered out, not knowing what point he's trying to make. 
 
" Meet me tomorrow at 6PM, at the Haneul Auditorium. Kay?" Almost pleading, Yongnam let out the question he's been holding inside. 
 
"Mm..kay.." I sheepishly answered, not finding any clues in this sudden mystery from his honest eyes.
 
"I love you Ahn ah" Yongnam oppa spoke, kissing the top of my eyelids.
 
I nodded, hiding the burden that's growing rapidly inside me. 
 
He waved a goodbye and I waved back, heading inside the apartment again. 
 
Tomorrow- 
It's the time I'm going to do it........
 
I'll break up with him. 
 
He asked me out and I have to set him free. 
Yongnam oppa needs to stop depending on me for all the things I'll never be able to do with him- 
College talks, career plans, and all the things he should be caring about. 
 
I held my heart and trudged into my room. 
It's 8:45 PM and I'm already too tired. Too tired from my weary heart. 
 
Goodnight Seoul. 
I'll see you with a new , free me  tomorrow. 
 
I hug the two teddy bears Byunghun and Jiho gave to me for my 10th birthday, and try my best to fill in their absense from this empty apartment.
 
---------------------------------
 
****** Jinyoung's Story ******** 
 
"Aargh" I growled through my clenched teeth, holding back the pain.
 
It's 6 in the afternoon, and I come home after a whole day of nursing my sick mother only to be welcomed by father's blood-warming punches.
 
"I RAISE YOU UP AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? GOING OUT WITH A SECRET AGENT'S DAUGHTER?!" Father screamed, ready to fly another punch at me. 
 
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT-!!!" 
I spat back for the umteenth time- 
Who the heck is the cop's freaking daughter?! 
 
Father threw a picture towards me, scowling in disgust. 
 
I picked up and picture and caught a deadly glimpse of it- 
 
Ahn ah. 
 
Calm down Jinyoung. She's not going to be hurt- she's not a threat to  us yet- 
No matter how much I try to calm myself, I'm freaking out. 
 
I gulped down a hidden relief that it WAS her, and there's many ways I can help her escape father's deadly plans. 
They usually fall in an order: 
1) kidnap
2) torture & film for ransom video
3) recieve ransom 
4) dispose of the body
{ One Shot M/V xD lolll~} 
 
I can take care of her- 
Make sure she won't ever go through that kind of wretched hell.
 
"Now son- are you still going to see her again? Do you care for her? If you do- you have to break her heart in order for me to let her live." Father spat, and left the room. 
 
I typed up a new message :
To : Ahn ah
Meet me at the music store now- please. 
 
Sent.
 
I flashed on the lock screen, the digital clock stated the time is 6:14 PM. 
 
I have time to fetch Ahn ah and take her to my Mom's hiding shelter- 
The one place safe from Father and his demons. 
 
No matter what, Ahn ah cannot get hurt. She's so special to me- 
And especially never under the force of my own father. 
 
Hold on Ahn ah. 
 
********** Ahn ah's Story ***********
 
6:18 PM... 
I stare blankly into my phone screen.
I should head to the auditorium....
 
From : Jinyoung oppa
Meet me at the music store now- please. 
 
...... He would never ask to see me just for something of unimportance.
It's mandatory- 
But so is Yongnam oppa. 
And I have business to clean up with him, which is worth 2 years of my life. 
 
To : Jinyoung Oppa
I'm sorry oppa- I had something else planned. I can meet you after I get done! 
 
Sent.
Read
 
From: Jinyoung Oppa
Okay- 
But make sure you're safe. 
Arasso? 
 
I smiled at his protectiveness- 
Nothing bad can happen to me when he's caring for me. 
 
********** Your Story ******** 
 
Jinyoung tapped furiously at his phone for a good twenty minutes. 
 
"Aish" 
He muttered, not being able to shake off the eery feeling of danger. 
Not for him- 
But for Ahn ah. 
 
He jumped up and made for his bike outside. Making sure there wasn't brutual surveillence guards watching him, he crawled through the back window. 
Out of the CCTV's sight. 
 
He hopped on and pedaled to wherever Ahn ah might be. 
 
"Please be safe-" 
He whispered, the wind stabbing at his scrunched up heart.
 
His feet pedaled in accelerating speeds, searching for Ahn ah through the Seoul city streets.
 
******* Ahn ah's Story *******
 
The brown blob of school came into my view and I sighed as my feet heavily trudged towards it. 
 
I eyed the auditorium by the side, the burden pressing into my heart.
 
This would be my goodbye-
No more Yongnam oppa.... 
Whether he liked it or not.
This is my chance to gain back my freedom. 
And give him back his.
 
I paced forward to the last yards between me and the auditorium. 
- here we go
 
I swung open the double doors, not caring about the fact that they are open in the first place. 
 
The place is dark as hell except for one spot- the stage. 
I shrug my shoulders and make for the source of light. 
 
"Yongnam oppa~?" Shifting my feet towards the stage, I called out hoping for an answer. 
 
I was standing in the spotlight, center of the stage. I looked around to find the dark emptiness of the audience, its blankness staring back intently at me. 
 
The stage- 
Where Byunghun's, Jiho's, and my dream lies. We always wish to bring happiness to the stage, forever together.
The empty audience seemed to be swallowing me whole now-
Tears brimmed my eyes at our distant hope. I hate how I always think it'll never happen, but Byunghun would just smile and say
"Nothing's Impossible Ahn ah~! You just gotta believe in yourself. I believe in you. You belive in me?" 
 
He'd ask, looking at the twinkling stars through the window of his room whenever I came to give him goodnight kisses. 
I'd answer yes, and he'd peck me on my cheeks like we always did as kids.
 
While I was streaming through the sweet memories, I was brutally shattered from my blissful thoughts as something rough covered my eyes. 
 
WHAT THE HELL-
 
I reached for my eyes, only to have my hands binded by someone else's onto my back. The sudden force surely created some bruises- 
 
"BANG YONGNAM IT BETTER BE YOU!!" I screeched, thrashing my binded hands to free myself.
Yes, I'm failing like a wimpy loser.
 
I just heard a snicker of response and that set me off the edge. 
Baek Ahn ah is famous for witty violence and super cop dad.
And I'm not letting my reputation disappear because of this sudden attack. 
 
With one swift movement, I lifted my feet back with much force-
The attacker has to be a guy- 
 
And~
Bingo. 
 
I hit his weak spot.
Possibly hard enough for him to not have kids ever again but hey-
Attacking a girl like this will not get him anywhere near a role-model dad.
 
I whipped away at this blind-fold sack from my head and snapped my attention to my attacker. 
 
"YONGGUK OPPA?!" I bellowed, confused to the point of betrayal.
 
"Ahn ah- I'm sorry" he spoke through clenched teeth and used his bit of strength, lunging at me. 
 
Before I could protest, he slid a handkercheif to my nose and -
I breathed in.
 
The world turned into a swirl and rainbow colors of nothingness- 
And I out. 
 
I should have listened to Jinyoung oppa. 
 
******** Your Story ********** 
 
Yongguk slung his brother's girlfriend on to his shoulders, ignoring the pain he earned from her between his legs. 
Ouch.
 
He didn't want to do this but he had no choice.
 
"I'll make it up to you someday- maybe someday will be better than now Ahn ah. I'm sorry." 
Yongguk muttered, his fear of Yongnam's growing greed and obsession clarifying itself more as he snuck out of the auditorium's back exit. 
 
Yongguk swiped his sensitive sight radar through the street alley and shifted the hold on unconcious Ahn ah from a sack-sling to bridal style. 
She should never be treated like this- she never did anything wrong and a girl should never be carried like an object. 
Yet- he drugged and kidnapped her.
 
He opened up the back of the van and slid Ahn ah in. 
 
"You got her Hyung?" His dongsaeng's voice asked from the driver's seat. 
 
"Yeah Daehyun- now move from the steering wheel before you wreck this van" Yongguk answered, slamming close the back doors of the vehicle. 
 
"How come it had to be your brother's girlfriend hyung?" Daehyun asked, switching from the driver's seat to the passenger's.
 
"How come we had to be raised by awful parents and work for an evil mastermind, Daehyun?" Yongguk snickered, being quite serious. 
 
Daehyun just pouted, hating how everything Yongguk hyung said was the truth. 
 
"Hey kiddo- just be glad you don't have to drop out of school. You might have a future unlike me. Then we can all sing like we always say we will. Someday , Youngjae,Himchan and you'll sing on a stage. Zelo can rap like he always dreamed of, and Jongup will finally be recognized as the best dancer. Okay?"
 
"You promise hyung?" Daehyun whined, knowing that Yongguk hyung is probably lying again- but not wanting to give up his dream. 
 
"Yeah- I promise" Yongguk snickered, patting his dongsaeng's hair.
 
*BRRRIINNNGG- riiinnngg* 
Yongguk's phone went off.
 
He tapped "Accept" ,wedging the gadget between his shoulder and ear as he swieveld the car into the highway.
"Yeobosaeyo?" 
He answered.
 
"You have my girl?" 
His twin's voice asked.
 
"Yeah-" 
Yongguk muttered back,hating how his brother referred to Ahn ah as if she was just a mere possession of his. 
 
"I'm going trap her- She can't be seeing any guys behind my back again." Yongnam spoke, as if to himself. 
 
Yongguk froze up at his brother's plans. This wasn't part of their deal. 
They were going to hold protection for Ahn ah until it was safe for her to go on again. 
They put on the kidnapping act just in case boss's guards were checking up on Yongnam's progress. 
 
They were going to rebel against their boss- not work for him. 
Then, they would all escape and live freely. 
What's going on with his brother-?
 
He heard Yongnam hang up , and confirmed on a dangerous decision. 
 
"Daehyun- check on the girl." Yongguk commanded firmly, the serious tone in his voice setting the mood for Daehyun. 
 
Daehyun obliged calmly and crawled over to the back of the van. 
 
While Yongguk was driving and forming a secret plan B, Daehyun was panicking. 
 
***** Daehyun's Story********
 
"Hi. My name's Baek Ahn ah. What's yours?" She stated, squirming out of her kidnapping sack.
 
Wah- for an 8th grader she's really pretty... 
But this isn't suppose to happen- 
I was frozen in place, barely able to speak. 
I panicked. 
 
Jung Daehyun, son of one of the world's worst enemies- 
Is panicking. 
She was asking for his name- 
and more importantly, she's awake.
 
"I'll scream in 3 seconds if you don't give me a legitimate name" She spoke, annoyance in her voice. 
 
HOLY CHEESECAKES SHE'S GOING TO SCREAM.
She wasn't suppose to wake up in the first place- 
 
And in a millisecond, I found myself using my lips for a "good" use. 
 
A second before she could scream, I planted my mouth on top of her and muffled het screaming noises.
Plan success.
Heck.
This wasn't anywhere in the plan- 
 
But I realized I have the upper hand in the situation now, and I can control her. 
"Threaten me -and I'll kiss you again." I smirked.
 
Seeing her beautiful eyes widen, I secretely snickered in delight. 
She can't escape now- 
Phew. 
 
"....Jung Daehyun" I answered her question. 
 
"-that's your name?" She squeaked out, crumbling into a ball of fear. 
 
I nodded and felt a twinge of pain in my heart as I saw her look so scared- 
Well naw dip she's being kidnapped - and being kissed by a complete stranger-
who in their right minds won't be scared? 
 
"Hey- don't be scared. This isn't what it seems like... Hold on." 
I explained, turning my head to Yongguk hyung. 
 
"HYUNG ~ she's awake!" I announced, catching Yongguk hyung'a attention. 
 
We all felt the car skid into a sudden halt and the wheels skidded to the nearest exit. 
For a while, we just sat silently a the car slowed down and parked somewhere out of anyone's sight. 
Middle of nowhere- where are we? 
 
I heard the door of the driver's seat slam, and soon after the door to the back here opened. 
 
"Y-yongguk oppa?!" Ahn ah squealed, half glad and half scared. 
 
Well- it would be a shock. 
It's her boyfriend's brother. 
TWIN brother.
Who wouldn't be? 
 
****** Ahn ah's Story*******
 
Yongguk oppaaa?!? 
What the fuhh--- 
 
"Where are we?" 
I managed to ask a calm question, trying my best not to panic.
 
I'm glad that it's Yongguk oppa, not an old ert. Yongguk oppa's different from Yongnam oppa's demanding insanity, but they look alike so- 
I had to panic. 
 
"Somewhere nobody can see us" 
He answered, handing me a bottle of water. 
I gulped it down, washing away the chemical taste in my mouth. 
 
"Why am I being kidnapped?" 
I asked, trying to make some sense. 
 
"You're not. We're trying to keep you safe." 
 
"It doesn't look like that to me" I laughed, raising up my bound up hands. 
 
"Oh- sorry" Daehyun stepped in and untied the harsh rope binding my legs and wrist.
 
"We have to run away from Yongnam-" 
Yongguk oppa boldly announced.
 
Daehyun and I gasped.
 
"Wha-what do you mean hyung?"
Fear struck Daehyun's voice, questioning the sudden confession. 
 
"He's gone Daehyun.. As you know Ahn ah, he's not the same anymore. He's insane." Shaking his head in disbelief, Yongguk stated the truth. 
 
I just nodded in agreement- 
Yongnam oppa has turned into a Monster. 
{ I  LOVE YOU BABY I'M NOT A MONSTERRRR- that's what He said hahaha xD}
 
Out of nowhere, black cars encircled us and men jumped out of the vehicles, holding guns. 
 
Yongguk and Daehyun oppa both raise their hands in protest as they pointed guns to their heads. 
I was screaming inside, but decided I better shut my mouth.
 
We were pushed harshly into their black cars. 
 
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH TODAY?! 
I MEAN SERIOUSLY, COME ON!! 
 
I'm being double kidnapped.
 
Yongguk oppa, Daehyun, and I were thrown into the backseat of -surprisingly- a limo. 
 
Even with the luxurious car, Yongguk and Daehyun oppas' faces looked too grim. 
 
Just as expected, he was sitting in front of us.
 
Yeah. HE 
Bang Yongnam. 
 
"So we have the runaway princess and the knights in shining armor... My own twin brother-" 
Yongnam coldly spat, poision embedded in his voice. 
 
I winced a bit at his familiar voice, which is still too poisionus for me to handle. 
 
"Hey there beautiful~" Yongnam oppa motioned me to sit next to him. 
I felt a foreign push from my back, probably from one of the guard guys, and stumbled in next to the demon itself. 
 
My fear inside grew and froze every bit of my body as Yongnam oppa traced his fingertips on my arms. 
I flinched, as usual, and shut my eyes close. 
 
Yongnam oppa stamped a sloppy kiss on my lips, away at my mouth. 
My eyes were blank and my face reddened at the embarrassment of Yongguk and Daehyun oppa watching.
 
I don't want to see anything- 
I don't want to feel anything- 
I want the world to come and swallow me whole. 
 
Please let this nightmare end
 
**** Jiho's Story ***** 
 
"OUR SONS~ we are home! ...Where's our precious gongjoo?" Umma announced, followed by Appa who was carrying all the luggage. 
 
Byunghun ran to Appa and helped him with his load while I was putting on a fake smile and tapped furiously at my phone. 
 
WHERE THE ARE YOU BAEK AHN AH?!?! 
 
Something's code red. 
 
She'd never miss her parents' homecoming. 
 
She's missing. 
 
 
 
_______ Author's Stupid Note _____
 
I haven't updated in FOREVER! 
 
So here's a SUPER long chapter for patient readers :) 
 
I'm SOOOO GLADDD that We made it to this point in the story- 
where Ahn ah's past reveals itself~ 
And later when all her life is figured out, I'll make a timeline to tell you what happened in chronological order- 
because I know all her gazillion flashbacks are confusing. 
Hehehe This where everything gets more and MOOAARRR exciting 
 
HAPPY READINNGG~~~
 
 
any fellow KPOPers who want to KIK me: 
@Asian_Blondie
 
Personal info overloaaaddd >.<