Dream of the Past - 2

Managing You & Me

 

He's watching her-
Every movement was precious.
He wanted all of her.
 
I whipped around, checking my surroundings. 
What is this tingly feeling I'm getting?
Maybe it's just the school's suspcious A/C but something's a bit creepy. 
 
I shake off the weird thought and focus back to the powerpoint, taking note after note. 
I was jotting down the last sentence when a paper ball flew into my desk. 
 
I glanced at the teacher to make sure the coast is clear, and unfurled the crumpled piece of paper.
 
"Yo- someone's staring at you by the classroom window. Stalker Alert - Zico
What the heck's wrong with him?!- Byunghun" 
I turned my gaze from the note to Jiho and Byunghun, then to the window. 
 
My eyes widened at the creepiness of the situation.
Yongnam oppa was staring at me.
Like a legit stalker. 
Holy ssshhhii-
 
"May I use the bathroom?" 
I hollered to the teacher, hand flung upwards and voice shaken in an urgent manner. 
 
"No. We are in the middle of class." 
The teacher responded.
 
Aish- 
Anything to get out of this class-
"What's that at the end of the sentence?!" 
I retorted boldly, as if I actually was going through that Time Of Month (TOM).
 
The teacher frowned at the overexposed "personal" information and sighed, "You may go." 
 
I gave two quick nods to Jiho and Byunghun, who's attentions were directly set on me. 
Byunghun mouthed , "Be Careful" 
I just rolled my eyes at his over-protective instincts. 
 
Rushing out the classroom door, I turned sideways, hands on my hips.
 
"Bang Yongnam oppa. What the hell are you doing here?!" I hissed, genuinely curious of the reason.
 
"I wanted to see you-" Yongnam oppa mumbled, scratching his head like a little kid. 
A highschool senior superstar acting like a baby in front of a mediocre middle school 7th grader. 
 
I helplessly smiled at his childish act, feeling like he's the one of younger age.
 
"You made it out of class! Come on! Let's go!" Yongnam oppa whispered, taking my hand in his. 
 
"OPPA! I HAVE CLASS- I gotta go!! Oppppaa!" I protested, trying my best not to create a loud commotion. 
 
Yongnam oppa's super strength dragged me down the empty hallway like a feather and he led me to where I expected him to- the hideout. 
 
We both slid in the abandoned classroom door and I just crossed my arms in disbelief. 
I was definitely getting a disiplinary referral for this- 
An all A+ student who gets "kidnapped" outside of her classroom by a highschool senior who's suppose to be assisting teachers in actual classrooms.
 
"What do you want?" I dove straight to the point.
We have a time limit here-
 
"You" Yongnam oppa answered, as if he just said he wanted some water. 
 
What?
 
"Oppa. Be serious." 
I snapped, rolling my eyes in annoyance. 
I don't take "love" jokes.
 
This is probably the 4th time he'd done this. 
"Confessing".
I believe it's too good to be true so I shrug it off, thinking Yongnam oppa will come to his senses. 
Whenever he told me he liked me, I take it as a joke and either run away or move on.
 
But this time, before I could whisk away through the door, Yongnam oppa pinned me to the wall. 
 
"I need you Baek Ahn ah-" 
He whispered, the unreal seriousness exisiting in his voice.
 
"Excuse me?" I asked, arching my eyebrows and glaring straight into his soul, only to realize that he's dead serious. 
This 19 year old oppa likes a 13 year old me. 
 
I sighed, running a frustrated hand through my hair. 
"When you were 6 years old in elementary school, I wasn't born." I reasoned, not daring to let my hopes up that his feelings are actually real for me. 
 
"Ahn ah- stop joking. I'm not joking." His deep voice rumbled, shaking bits of hope into me. 
This is different from the past three times- 
 
Well I'm trapped but still.
 
Yongnam oppa's free hand trailed down my face, gentle and loving. 
Could it be-?
That his words are true? 
 
Well no dobut I like him- 
But the age difference of us two created a gigantic space between us, making this seem ever so impossible. 
 
"Go out with me Ahn ah-" He pleaded, his eyes driving me crazy.
 
I silently nodded, face red from the close distance between our faces. I was still pinned to the wall, Yongnam oppa's face only inches away.
 
"O-Okay" I blubbered out, the sudden question surprising me. 
 
Yongnam oppa grinned mischieviously and leaned in, pecking my left cheek. 
"You're mine now-" 
He softly laughed, bringing his trapping formation down. 
 
He s his arms around my teeny waist and lifted me up to a desk, making me sit and become level with his sight. 
 
I blushed and laughed, the situation still not making sense to me. 
 
"Why me?" I whipsered.
 
"You had me at hip-hop" Yongnam oppa smirked, recalling the day we officially met at the library.
 
I let out a soft giggle as Yongnam oppa leaned forward to kiss my forehead.
 
And that's how everything began
 
-------------------------------------
(About a week later- the news is revealed ~) 
 
"THEY ARE A COUPLE NOW?!" 
Was all I could hear throughout the school building. 
People crying, people planning a war against me, people trying to turn the tide- 
All these jealous acts.. Makes me feel important. Special. 
But I don't know if it's right to feel this way.
 
"How's my lovely little princess?" Yongnam oppa came into my sight, swiftly walking by my side, lacing his fingers with mine. 
 
"Well this princess had barely managed to fool the teacher into thinking that I got a cramp the day you asked me out. Now everyone thinks I'm a girl on some serious period." I sighed, shaking my head at the stupidity.
 
"All I did to my teacher was apologize" Yongnam oppa smirked, one hand on his cheeks doing the "bbuing-bbuing" aegyo motion. 
I almost fainted at the cuteness. 
 
"Ew what the hell are you doing Yongnam?" Yongguk oppa's voice broke our conversation and saved me from falling for Yongnam oppa- literally- falling. 
 
I busted out laughing as Yongguk oppa frowned at Yongnam oppa's aegyo presentation. 
 
"I -d dare you to do aegyo, Yongguk oppa" 
I snickered,  the image of Yongguk oppa attempting aegyo almost choking me in laughter. 
 
Even though they are twins, Yongguk oppa can't do aegyo for life. EVER. 
But being the Bang-monk (term used for BYG, for he NEVER gets angry. like,ever.) he is, he grinned at me and brought a fist up to his cheeks.
 
"Bbuing - Bbuing?" He tried.
He really did. 
Everybody was now staring Ahn ah, who was dying of laughing on the floor. 
 
"What's going on? why is she on the floor?" Students started asking, but soon returned back into the crowd and shrugged the topic off. 
 
I was still too busy dying. 
Y-YongGUK oppa just attempted Aegyo. 
Oh my ramen.
His deep voice and that puffy cheek thing? 
The funniest sight ever. 
 
After dying for about 3 full minutes, I got up and wiped at my teared eyes. 
 
"That made my day- thank you" I laughed, imitating Yongguk oppa's bbuing bbuing. 
 
"What the hell are you doing?" Yongnam oppa also imitated Yongguk oppa, annoyed at how his girlfriend didn't laugh that hard at HIS own aegyo. 
 
"Awh little Yongnam is jealous~"
Yongguk teased, taking my other hand in his. 
 
"Hey- let go of my Ahn ah!" Yongnam pouted, tugging at me to let go.
 
"We can share- there's two of us but one of her" Yongguk oppa stated, making my heart skip a beat- 
You can't say anything. They are freaking TWINS. 
 
A shy smile rose to my lips as the two oppas bickered at who's who's. (-if that's even a word lol)
 
********** Byunghun's Story*********
 
"Byunghuniee~ please go out with me!!" Girl number one nudged her chest forward, desperate for my attention. 
"I'll always keep you happy Byunghun~" Girl number two seductively pleaded. 
At least she tried to.
 
What .
 
Oh look there's Jiho-
I shrugged and walked past the swarm of girls, heading towards my bro. 
 
"Yo Zico!" I hollered, knowing well that Jiho treasures his unique stage name. 
 
"Byunghun! What's up?!" He smirked back, walking away from his own swarm of girls. 
 
I remebered that I need to talk to him- 
I scratched my head at the complicated situation, where I didn't know if I should tell him or not- 
Eh
Might as well. 
 
We escaped the sea of desperate girls and snuck into the back of the school, where we usually meet when our class gets super boring. 
The mischief trio- me, Ahn ah, and Jiho annoy the hell out of teachers but heck-
We have almost perfect grades.
How's that for a beneficial contrast? 
 
"So what's up?" Rubbing his hands together, Jiho sent a knowing glare to me.
 
"Of course you know it's about Ahn ah-" I squinted my eyes, hating how he was mocking me by mouthing Ahn ah's name. 
 
"Duh. It's the world's most obvious thing to guess. You talk about her too much" Jiho sighed, but knowing well that they both have a soft spot for their female family/friend.
 
"You know- I was just thinking- but I think Ahn ah's boyfriend is creepy. More than just "Relationship" creepy, but creepy like actual psycho creepy." Byunghun mumbled, trying to see if Jiho was understanding what he was saying.
 
"Yeah- I thought that too. That Bang Yongnam is seriously- obsessively in love with Ahn ah. Sometimes I feel like it's more than just girlfriend love- something off-limits and strange." Jiho muttered back, glancing at their surrounding just in case. 
 
"I wasn't the only one! That's exactly what I've been feeling! Everytime he passes near me, my bracelet tingles- the one Ahn ah gave to us when we were little.
It's a dangerous feeling- really creepy and terrifying." 
I  finished my facts of observation, coming to a quite decent conclusion that I like: 
Create distance between Ahn ah and Yongnam. 
 
The Yongguk one doesn't do much- he's pretty decent.
Yongnam on the other hand, might be weirder than we expected him to be. 
 
****** End of Byunghun's Story****
 
"Well this is my stop! I'll catch up with you later Ahn ah!" Yongguk oppa slipped out his hand from mine and disappeared through the music classroom's door.
 
"He loves music too much" I laughed, knowing how happy Yongguk oppa gets around hip-hop culture. 
 
"Yeah- He's on a bet too. Our parents said that if he tops off the whole school with perfect grades, he can do all the music he wants to." Yongnam oppa chuckled, proud of his twin brother that he's winning the bet. 
( it's actually TRUE ^.^ and he did. Bravo right?)
 
"Doesn't he already rap though? It can't possibly be unknown to his parents- the song is available to everyone-" I stated, taking out my mp3 player, scrolling to a song titled "Last One" by Jepp Blackman feat. Crucial Star. It's his first recorded song as Jepp Blackman.
 
"Ho-how did you know? Nobody knows it's Yongguk-" Yongnam blurted, surprised that his girlfriend even listens to Maslo hyung- the hip-hop maniac. 
And to top that off, Soul Connection usually only performs at big-shot clubs.
 
"Like I wouldn't recognize Yongguk oppa's voice" I scoffed, coating my reply with a thick layer of sarcasm. I wiggled my hands free of Yongnam's grasp and clung on to his masculine arms. 
If feels more secure this way. 
 
"Anyways! I thought I should spoil my little princess today- let's go!" Yongnam oppa announced, leading us out of the overcrowded school building. 
 
"W-what are we doing?!" I gasped, my arms being dragged and my feet trying to keep up with the sudden acceleration in speed.
 
Yongnam oppa was speechless- 
Where is he taking me?!
I'll never know.
 
After about ten minutes of dragging/leading me through the cities of Seoul, he stops at a strange new building. 
Just a regular building, only that I never recognized this place.
 
Yongnam oppa didn't even squeak out a word and just led my feet to move in his lead. 
We flew up the stairs, reaching to the destined floor. 
 
"Only muSiC allowed" 
The graffiti read, boldly spray-can painted over the enterance door.
 
Yongnam oppa rummaged through his pants pocket and pulled out a key, swiftly unlocking the door. 
 
"Ladies First~" he finally spoke, nudging me inside. 
Rolling my eyes, I trudge in, curiousity driving me to an absolute craze.
 
I peek in the rooms, observing the surrounding out of my natural habit-
"Is this a recording studio?" I gaped, realizing the equipment and instruments appropriate for music recording.
 
"Yep! Now we get to see why I fell in love with you-" He smirked, passing me a CD. 
I tilted my head, wondering about the content of the CD but I popped it in the CD player neverthless-
 
And now I regret it.
My favorite song was busting out of the speakers. 
"You're ma Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart- breaker! Naega mwol jal mot haet neun ji-" 
{REMEBER?! Kyahh GD OPPAAA~~ Lol its so long ago} 
 
I find myself helplessly utter out along with G dragon's attractive rapping. {Remeber! Ahn ah's bias is GD! Refer to chapter 4~ it's so long ago.. in the future..haha} 
 
"I knew it!" Yongnam exclaimed, shaking his head at how perfectly I rapped GD oppa's song.
I can't help it-
The man has talent.
I'm attracted to talent.
 
Byunghun and I love G Dragon's talent and songs, and we look towards him as a role model. Jiho says he's too mainstream and he'll end up doing drugs. 
He got a nice round of slaps and punches from Byunghun and me.
{but Jiho was right xD haha- evidences/news show that GD does/did drugs but heck- he does whateva he wants cuz he's THE G Dragon.}
 
I sighed and rolled my eyes as the song ended, and Yongnam oppa just came up behind me and leaned on my back, wrapping his arms around my neck.
 
Popping out the CD, I turned around to face the tangled vine of Yongnam oppa, giggling at his silly way of surprise-hugging me. 
"Oppa's so kyeowuh*" 
{it's like kyeopta except that kyeopta is like: it's cute and kyeowuh is more present tense... It's hard to explain and translate through the difference of culture T_T not rlly but still} 
 
Yongnam oppa's hands fell down to my waist and brought us closer, zipping away the distance between our bodies and faces.
 
I gasped at the sudden lack of personal space- 
Well he's my boyfriend, so I lost my personal space I guess.
I let his hands travel along my body, his warmth sending chills throughout me.
 
My gaze turned from the awkward direction of the ceiling to the eyes of Yongnam oppa, who's eyes are burning with a glare-
A very strong glare.
 
"Are your lips ?" His voice rumbled, deep and low.
My face shot up into the reddest color possible, yet I somehow managed to nod.
 
Let's not forget- 
He's a highschool senior, I'm a 7th grader.
 
His smirk surfaced for a millisecond before he dove straight in, taking the purity of my lips. 
Yongnam wanted to taste her- 
All of her -So bad
 
He parted before his insanity could act upon its wrongful thoughts. 
 
I was panting, lacking breath and words to speak. My head was pure blank and my voice was lost somewhere between the kiss. 
 
Yongnam only smirked at her innocence-
She can't be too shocked- there's more to come. He thought.
 
I was just frozen, until my voice decided to blurt out its stupid comment.
"That was my first-" 
I breathed out, trying to gather what just happend here.
 
"And I'll be your last too-" Yongnam oppa spread the cheesy comment, a serious glint in his eye throwing the joke off.
 
"You never know~" I teased, trying to attempt control over the situation. I need to level with Yongnam oppa in order to make our realtionship work-
It's how it always is.
 
"Let's go- what are we doing in Soul Connection's recording studio anyways?" I scoffed, ready to leave.
 
Yongnam oppa's hands grabbed my wrist, making me stumble at the sudden force. 
 
"What?" I asked, turning back around. 
Some other glint was in Yongnam oppa's eyes, a surge of strength and emotion displayed itself.
My own heart let out a doubtful whimper, as if I am - afraid.
 
Yongnam oppa pulled hard at my wrist, making me flich, and smashed his lips into mine-
Much more forceful this time.
 
"Mmmmmmrrrrppphhh" I groaned, trying to free my lips from the strong pressure.
Yongnam oppa didn't miss a chance to slip his tounge in.
 
Wha-
I want this to stop-
 
I pounded my hands on oppa's chest, trying to gain some distance. Why is he suddenly acting like this-? 
 
When he finally let go of the sloppy kiss, his hands cuffed mine into its strong grasp once again. 
 
"I just want to make sure you're mine" Yongnam oppa reasoned.
 
I could only wipe our spit off my lips and sheepishly laugh, shocked at the sudden- scary - action. 
I guess it's his over-flowing love.
 
Silence quickly filled the room, and I shattered it to voice out my fear. 
 
"Oppa, you scare me when you do that-" I softly laughed, trying not to sound rude. 
But it was my first time and it'll be in my memories- 
Especially because of the brutal strength.
 
"I'm sorry- I should have told you" Yongnam oppa sighed, shifting closer to me. 
All the cells in my body jumped, flinching at the closeness of us- 
Again. 
 
But this time, Yongnam oppa only held my hand and hung his head down.
Yongnam felt guilty and possessive, but he couldn't help loving Ahn ah so much. 
 
"Let's go get some frozen yogurt! I don't want to be intruding this studio anymore" I giggled, looking around this place for the last time. 
 
Yongnam oppa nodded and lead me out the way while I was still taking in each space of the studio.
 
It was so special- 
The works of my favorite artists have been created here. 
So many masterpieces have been born in this very spot- 
Countless heartbreaks were remebered,
Many first-time experiences made it to the ears of the public from this place.
 
And so will mine. 
 
----------------------------------
****** Your Story ******
"It's already been a year!! Gahhh! It's her 8th grade year and they're still not broken up?!" Girl number one fumed.
 
The school's hip-hop princess Baek Ahn ah started dating their prince, Bang Yongnam of the Bang twins, since last summer. 
 
Yongnam graduated last year, so everyone thought the couple's bond will shatter to their expectations but no- 
It only got stronger. 
 
Bang Yongnam will come to her classroom, just to watch her copy down notes, he will follow her in the hallway just to see her smile, and walk her home everyday.
 
He's always holding her hand, following where ever she wants to go. 
 
"IT'S SO UNFAIR! I'm so much more prettier than her!" Girl number two screeched. 
 
And with that, the girls just stared at their oppa as he left the classroom with that Ahn ah girl. 
 
********* Ahn ah's Story ***** 
 
"I told you to stop coming to my school oppa!" I spat out, too annoyed to care. 
 
It's been a year- 
He started following me everywhere since this fall, when I enrolled in 8th grade.
He's a grown man- 
Doesn't he have anything better to do?! 
But suddenly he's so rich-
How does this make sense?
 
"I need to see if you're safe" Yongnam oppa repeated that same freaking excuse for the freaking zillionth time. 
 
"You need to find a better excuse oppa. I don't buy year-old excuses." I scoffed, arms crossed and cold expression on my face. 
 
He follows me around everywhere. 
Sometimes I would randomly look out my window at home and find Yongnam oppa sitting on a bench outside the house.
I even asked Byunghun and Jiho to never leave my side. 
They agreed, saying it's a good idea and that I should avoid Yongnam oppa. 
I did. 
But everytime I do, he runs towards me closer and closer.
 
"I don't need an excuse to see you Ahn ah" Yongnam oppa snapped, grabbing my arms roughly. 
 
I flinched at the raw force, wincing and avoiding eye contact. 
Everytime he takes control over me, His eyes-
Scare me to hell.
 
"Please let this end quickly" I silently prayed as Yongnam oppa pounced his lips on to my neck.
 
****** Jinyoung's Story ******
{this is Jinyoung's Story from this time period. Not the present ;)... yet hehe } 
 
"Father- Mom is sick. We need medica-" I know too well that pleading won't work.
At least I could try this time-
 
"ENOUGH! I'M TRYING TO FIND MONEY HERE! GO BACK AND STUDY!" He roared,voice echoing in his office. 
 
As usual, I retreated to my room and grabbed my phone and wallet, then flew to my bike waiting outside for me to ride and disappear away. 
 
"Hold on Mom" I prayed, hoping she'll be able to make it.
This is nonsense- 
 
I threw myself over the bike and rode to the nearest pharmacy.
"Come on come on come on" 
I gripped harder on the bike handlebars, hoping some kind of miracle will happen. 
 
Father doesn't realize that his drug-selling will get nowhere.
I had to give up my dream to sing- 
To love what I do - 
In order for Mother and me to be alive underneathe the cruel man we call "Father". 
 
Jumping out of my bike, I rush inside the pharmacy building.
 
White pills white pills whi-
Found it.
The most effective temporary treatment for mom's disease. 
 
I ran as fast as possible to the counter and bumped into somebody. 
A girl in her middle school uniform.
 
"Miahn!" I hurriedly apologized, looking for any serious injuries. 
I looked at her face- 
 
She's pretty. 
 
Words stopped in my head as I caught her eye- 
She had a similar look as I did all the time- 
Fear. 
 
"Oh! It's okay! I'm really clumsy!" She sheepishly laughed, but it was so obivious she was cussing under her breath. 
 
"Such strong language from a middle schooler" I chuckled, bringing out her surprised gaze.
 
"Eh- It's a habit" She pouted, brushing dirt off her uniform skirt. 
 
I laughed at her cute innocence, hidden by the strong use of language. 
Just like me- 
 
"Well- Bye! Nice meeting you!" 
I blurted out, remebering that my Mother's in serious pain. 
 
The girl waved back, a pretty smile of honesty splashed on her face. 
 
Baek Ahn ah- I think was her name-  her school ID nametag was proudly displayed on her uniform jacket. 
 
I heard the scattering of objects and a "JWE SONG HAP NEE DA!"
(Formal way of saying Miahnhae/sorry).
I found myself chuckling a bit at the familiar voice of the her.
 
I wish I could be more like her- carefree, the innocence of having nothing to worry about.
 
Paying for the medications, I grabbed the plastic bag and hopped back on my bike, zipping through the Seoul streets. 
 
Hold on Mom- 
 
****** end of Jinyoung's Story*****
 
 
 
****** Ahn ah's Story****** 
 
That guy-
The image of his face is still fresh in my mind.
He looks kind and nice-
Unlike my boyfriend who's probably watching me over from the next aisle or something. 
 
I'm scared of what he'll do now.
At school today, I aruged with him and the outcome? 
Really red hickies on my shoulder.
I carefully lifted up my blouse, looking at the disaster. 
Oh the agony of Byunghun and Jiho seeing this-! 
 
I shuddered at all the things they can possibly do, after punching Yongnam oppa into pulps.
But now even I doubt both Jiho and Byunghun and physically beat him- 
And that's saying a HELL LOT.
 
Strolling down the aisle, I look for skin creams-
Anything to keep a hickey from a serious infection of some sort.
Hydrocortisone? Might work. 
Super duper skin moisturizier? Eh.
Ah hah! 
Hickey cleanser
100% effective.
Yay.
 
It was placed up high. Really high. 
And yes, my growth spurt has STILL not hit. 
You'd expect it to hit in a year.
No.
It never came. 
 
I stood up on my tip-toes, trying to reach for what I need. 
My fingertips barely touched the outer casing of the cream. 
A bit more- 
 
Everything fell.
my life.
 
I managed to get a hold of one cream packet and stumbled back, hitting somebody.
"Jwesonghapneeda!" 
I gasped, not knowing anybody would be in the same aisle as me-
 
Of course. 
 
Chills creep up behind my back as Yongnam oppa smirks and picks up the fallen cream packs, placing them back on the top shelf.
 
"You have to be careful babo- you could have gotten hurt. Why didn't you call me back?" He scoffed,shaking his head at my stupidity.
 
"Oh- it's you oppa..." I trailed my sentence off, coating it with a sarcastic "surpised" voice. 
 
Looking around to see if anybody was near us, I tugged down my uniform jacket and blouse from my shoulder, revealing the hideously rough red patch.
 
Yongnam oppa's eyes widened and he flinched in guilt.
"I- I'm sorry Ahn ah- Miahnhae- I wanted to apologize." He breathed out, not knowing that their make-out session would have created a scar like that. 
 
"That's what you always say oppa" I gulped down a sob, neverthless the tears flowed down coldly. I shook my school uniform back in place, the disgusting existence of my shoulder scar being only taken away from our views. 
I rougly swiped away the tears before Yongnam oppa dared to touch me-
 
I don't want him to touch me.
 
I was about to turn around, pay for the cream, and leave, when Yongnam oppa held back my wrist. 
 
"What?" I sharply retorted, frustrated. 
Did he not have enough?
 
"I have to pay- it's my fault" He managed to speak, still shaken up from what he had done.
 
I only nodded silently, afraid of more hickeys if I went against his will. 
 
I just stared at him awkwardly as the cashier ringed the medication up, giving us suspicious glances. 
 
Ugh. Whatever. 
 
Yongnam oppa just smiled as I swiped away the platic bag and walked out, following me anyways. 
 
"Yah Ahn ah! Don't I get a thank you-?" He yelled , catching up with me. 
 
Annoyed, I whipped around to face him. 
"Well Thank You for up every part of me and scarring my skin! Thank you for scaring the hell out me everyday by popping up everywhere! Thank you for my worsened nightmares!" 
I yelled out, the final straw in me threatended to snap. 
 
"Uurrmmppmmm" I mumbled, realizing that Yongnam oppa's lips were covering mine. 
Oh here we go- 
Just how many more hickeys do I need? 
Enough to make me look like a red patch of dirt?
 
His kiss is much gentle this time though- 
Less demanding, more soft.
His tounge didn't bother me at all. 
 
As he and away at my lips, I found myself liking this new feeling. 
The feeling of losing fear. 
Feeling that maybe Yongnam oppa has come back to his senses. 
 
I slowly let my guard down but froze the process in place as I felt Yongnam oppa's hands travel to my . He was fondling my under my skirt- 
 
I would have liked it if it's not this scary. (Refer to chapter 24- keke) 
 
I stepped back, creating a safety gap between us. 
Panting for oxygen, I managed to speak.
 
"I think that's enough" I breathed, blushing like crazy. 
 
Yongnam oppa stood there frozen, stopping himself from going any further.
He needs to stop hurting her- 
But it's so... Fun. 
 
I slowly walked away, hoping he'd stay frozen like that. 
He looked so innocent for the moment- 
As if he was the Bang Yongnam oppa of 2 years ago, back in highschool. 
 
I giggled and walked towards him, letting all guards down. 
He just looked at me with such a guilty expression, it sent the exact same guilt to me. 
 
- What if he turned into what he is now because of me? 
 
I couldn't bear to think about it.
Guilt filling me up, I tiptoed to Yongnam oppa's face and lightly pecked on his silent lips. 
 
He gasped at the sudden affection. 
I never kissed him before.
He'd always kiss me, he'd have to come up and hug me, he'd always be the first.
 
But tonight, I want to turn the tables- wear his shoes in life for the first time. 
 
See why he loves a 8th grader so obsessively. 
What secrets he hides from me- 
And what I'd do to bring the old Bang Yongnam's sanity back. 
 
Even if I had to die-
Even if I have to break his heart
He has to go back to who he was. 
 
The smiling, amazing, funny Bang Yongnam, 
Not some obsessive, demanding, possesive guy.
I finish what I start, and I started his insanity. 
 
I just want to see him smile again-
 
 
 
 
 
*****Author's Note******
 
I'm sorry for the long wait T_T 
I had "final exams" 
and I still do- 
but I wrote this before the testing 
and i finished it just now :(
 
But!! 
In all seriousness!! 
I hope you guys are starting to understand all Ahn ah's life and all her flinching and flashbacking ;) 
 
HAPPY READING~!!
i'll try to update as MUCH as possible 
I can't WAIT until Ahn ah wakes up!!! Hahahaha