Closer Distance

Managing You & Me

 

*Be Careful ;) *
 
 Here, orange, right now." 
I typed in my smartphone, the words smothered in code language as I am sending the text to him. 
 
He's busy, I know.
It's risky, I know.
It's hard to, I know all too well.
 
But I need him now-
 
*ding!*
 
"Yesyesyesyes" 
His reply said. 
 
A smile crept up my lips, my hopes and dreams fulfilled. 
 
Inside my head, I was throwing a huge fireworks party, so happy that my feet actually feel like they are floating. 
 
Plopping down on the resting bench in the practice room, I gaze into my own reflection- 
I look pitifully awful. 
 
I mean, yeah I just finished 5 long hours of dance lesson and learning new choreography for my upcoming debut,
but this- 
I don't want to look like this in front of him. 
 
He says I look beautiful as always and nothing matters as long as we love each other. 
I would believe him if my skinny figure glowed anywhere I went , like the Secret unnies. 
 
But no. I just had to look extra drabby today. 
 
With a blubbering sigh, I pull out my phone once again and slide through my text messages with him. 
 
_Yesterday's Messages_
Him : "sorry I can't"
Me: I understand... I miss you
Him: I miss you too <3
 
 
Our text inboxes look like this almost everyday. Only the words : sorry, can't, I miss you, and (sometimes) I love you.
 
It's risky even texting, but it's our only source of contact. 
I haven't seen him for a week and my thirst of just seeing him drove me crazy. 
 
I can barely remeber his face- 
Well, I'm exaggerating because his face is all over the internet and the company building , yet I'm dead serious. 
 
It's funny how there's a perfect song for our situation. 
Secret Love by B.A.P ft. Song ji eun
 
~No one else knows I love you
I think about you secretly 
Love that only you and I know 
In this world~
 
I sung out, the cold reality and my honesty pouring out , note after note. 
Not realizing my voice was breaking by the time I sung
 "Love that only you and I know-" , 
 
I stopped, fearing a tear might escape. 
 
Burying my face into my cold hands, my head repeated over and over again- 
I hate this - but I love him so much
 
"Only you, I can live as long as you're here" a familiar voice finished the song, carrying out the perfect melody. 
 
Of course, it was him, the rightful "owner" of the song, whose voice originally sang that part, making the song even more perfect for our situation.
 
Daring to lift up my head to face him, daring to get my hopes up, I felt my feet move towards the strong attraction- it's him, not in my dreams but the actual him.
 
He stood in front of me, the same look of sadness and love in his exression.
I immidiately embraced him hungrily, as if he was the last medicine to my sickness- 
I held him desperately, fearing it's only a dream.
 
To make sure I didn't lose my sanity all together, I caved my head in closer to him, smelling that sweet scent. 
 
It's him. 
 
His hands locked themselves around my thin waist, his head lightly plopping on top of mine. 
 
The warmth from his neck, every single hearbeat from his chest, the very breaths he's taking were driving me crazy. 
He's here. 
Nothing matters as long as he's here. 
 
"I missed you" I groaned, still taking in his gorgeous scent. 
 
I was replied by his fingers holding my chin, lifting it up, only the air that dared could travel through the lawless space between us lover's faces. 
 
His face was covered with a dark hood to protect his identity just in case anything could spot us, but I could see his loving eyes which craved for me as I did him.
 
My mind wanted me to attack his pleasureable lips, sinking my own into the depths of his mouth, yet I was frozen like a kid waiting for a guardian's permission.
 
He teased me, staring into my soul, brushing his lips a bit off target, sideways to my cheek and slyly tickled the corners of my lips. 
 
Both of us getting impatient, he finally crashed his luscious lips into mine, molding us as one. 
I let out a moan of hunger through my rough throat. 
 
Like I said, I haven't seen him in a week. That's like, an year in relationship times so bear with me people. 
 
I tried to fight off his seductive tongue, but failing to, like I always do. 
I couldn't even keep up with it. 
I just let him the last living Ahn ah spit out of me. 
 
We were thirsty for each other, more than ever. 
 
{A.N- just in case some readers are still like "Who's he?" Haha I'll finally mention the name.. Using a lame pun}
 
I had the mad lack of him, sometimes I even considered myself under Dae-hydration {get it? Lol? No? I'll shut up} .
 
Parting for oxygen which was annoyingly necessary at a time like this, Daehyun oppa on my lip before letting go, making a plunger-(ew.. minus the whole toilet use) like noise rung through the empty practice room. 
 
I blushed, feeling a y spark travel through an electric circuit inside me. 
 
Noticing my embarassed, flustered, and helplessly RED face, Daehyun oppa smirked in satisfaction and victory. He always , ALWAYS, won our seductive mini-games. 
 
I always dreamed of the day I won, the day he'd fall under my control- but that would be later in life, when I get as much beauty-salon care as he does. I need a makeover. 
 
Anyways- 
 
Our hard breaths echoed through the room, making me feel more aroused than ever- like seriously! Why does his breathing ? 
Yet again... BABYs (b.a.p fandom) can answer that question. 
 
"I missed you more-" his late-night husky voice growled, turning my "on" switch a thousand times up. 
 
"Ugh. I'll never get tired of your iness oppa" I stated, using my "innocent voice". 
Haha an innocent girl talking about y. That's who I am- 
At least I try to make myself believe that, just to see if I had any ual effect on Daehyun oppa. 
I wouldn't know tonight because his oversized hoodie is covering up the upper part of his pants-
 
Oh I'm sorry- don't listen to my dirty thoughts.
Yet again, you can't help it in front of Jung Daehyun. 
To get back at oppa for teasing me before, I realized I can use the tight yoga shorts I had on as a weapon. 
 
A sinful grin twisted my lips as I put my thoughts into action. 
 
I pushed Daehyun oppa while he was spacing out, causing him to fall flat on the bench behind him. He looked at me with a guilty-pleasure glint in his eye. 
I sat on his lap, facing him, which meant yes- I am spreading my legs around his waist , with freaking yoga shorts on. 
 
Go ahead, call me mean words. 
But this is my revenge for ALL the time Daehyun oppa ually teased me. 
 
It's never anything serious- we just joke around about it, but I wanted to trick him into thinking that I'm not joking. 
(Which backfires - keep reading mwhahah)
It would be funny to see him get all hyped up (ha..ha..ha."hyped") for nothing 
 
I pressed my chest forward againt his, my ear tips brushing against his cheeks. To add to this revenge, I twirled my fingers up oppa's shirt, around his rock-hard abs. 
 
Just for fun. 
 
To finish my vengeance act, I slyly slid up my legs around his torso, moving it in a rhytmic motion, seducing the heck out of him. 
Mwha hahahaha
 
And ~
Yep. There it is. 
I smiled that evil smile, realizing my mission's complete. 
 
Now, its not just his abs that are hard. (Kekeke)
 
I pressed my chest a bit closer before sliding off of him, catching that disappointed and demanding glare in his eyes. 
 
He looked at me like I was a cheesecake that ran away from him- and he's not letting his fork let it go this time. 
 
I just laughed sheepishly, already swearing an oath to myself that I won't ever plan on a "revenge", ever again. Not even for fun... 
Well.. No promises there. 
 
But you get the point. 
Here's the mathematic concept:
Daehyun oppa + cheesecake runaway (me in this case )= 
One doomed cheesecake.
 
Ah. I'm glad you get the addition. 
Because I'm screwed. 
 
The demanding look on his eye grew and I panicked when he didn't laugh when I looked at his pants, which should be pretty tight by now.. 
Um.. He didn't even seem embarassed.
 
I held out my hands, waving them in front of me to half wake him up from his hunger-mode and protest his new force, for I only meant it as a joke.
 
Well he didn't take it as a joke. 
Or at least seemed awfully like it. 
 
In one long stride, he stopped at a more-than-joking close distance and I backed up in fear, only to realize it's a dead end. 
 
I made an invonluntary "Oomph" sound as I was almost slammed into the wall, not knowing it was there. 
 
And guess what? - It drove Daehyun oppa crazier
 
Holy mother of cheesecakes, I am now officially screwed for the good of ramen (Yongguk oppa reference there xD ) 
 
A smirk of pure evil and lust was twisting his mind inside out. 
Or he's a good actor. 
In this situation, it seemed like the first assumption fit the description better. 
 
His arm slapped violently past, to the spot of the wall dangerously beside my neck, landing hard on to the wall, pinning me down. 
 
I have to admit- 
If I wasn't being forced, I would have enjoyed this. 
But HECK. This is scary as sh!t.
 
"Dae-Daehyun op-" 
I was cut off as my sentence was finished inside his mouth. 
 
He growled hungrily, practically gnawing on my lips. 
 
Again, I would have enjoyed this if it wasn't so scary. 
 
I let out a gasp in uncomfortable fear, almost a whimper as he away inside my mouth, battling my tongue to keep dominance of the situation. 
 
My tongue would be blind if it didn't realize I had no control... Tongues don't have eyes though.. 
What the heck am I saying?! 
 
I was losing sanity and oxygen in a flash, causing me to grunt and push all my strength into Daehyun oppa's shoulders, shoving him away to create a freaking distance so I can freaking breathe before I freaking die of freaking lack of freaking oxygen. 
 
He stumbled back, and I fell down, flat on to the hard wooden dance floor. 
 
"Hhhahh......haahh"
I breathed, as if I was a robot running low on whatever robots run on. 
I should ask Zelo (reference!! Keke)
 
"Oppa please tell me that was a joke-" I panted, sincere fear emedded in each word. 
 
To my poorly scared surprise, Daehyun oppa only got down to my level, intimidating my nerves.
"What's a joke?" His voice growled.
 
He pushed me to the wall again, his head buried in the side of my neck.
 
I'd love to use the Korean term : If you can't avoid it, enjoy it (which could be used to explain why Asians have the stereotypical judgement of smartness. We can't avoid school so we.. Enjoy it ? I guess?) 
 
But Daehyun oppa didn't give any single gaps for me to jump into.
He took me all for himself and that's what I'm scared of. 
 
He is so...Feisty.
 
I like this y side of him but now I'm getting worried, as he smothered my lips with sloppy, hot kisses. 
 
*************Daehyun's Story***********
 
Ahn ah made me hard, then teased me, played with me. 
 
She wants to play- 
I'll show her play. 
 
I acted like a lust-filled crazy goon as a joke but the more I kissed her, the more I embraced her, it was as if it kept draining the Ahn ah I filled myself up with, leaving me to thirst for more. 
 
I know the limits and I'm bouncing on a thin layer of glass as I in a breath from her fragile shoulders. 
 
I should stop joking around with her before I completely freak her out- 
Or before I do become a freak. 
 
on her sweet lips for the last time, I laid back and stared at her. 
 
Her eyes were shut closed, face tomato-red and a face that spoke of a scared heart. 
A twinge of guilt sprang up inside me, realizing what a monster I was. 
 
"I-I was joking Ahn ah" I managed to say, before I could lose it and go for her again. 
 
Her delicate eyes flew open, her chest heaved in relief. 
 
"Daehyun oppa, if you're going to do that again, tell me if it's a joke or not before I pee in my pants. Holy cheesecakes that was scary!" 
She exclaimed. 
 
"You sure it was pee?~" I teased, turning her face even more flushed in the color chart. 
 
She punched me lightly and wiped with the sleeves of her hoodie, 
wiping off my demon-like spit. 
 
I never realized how bad I was to her just now- 
I need to be careful. 
 
Thoughts squirmed inside my guilty feelings, and emptied itself blank of all worries as Ahn ah gently landed her soft lips on mine, taking away all the greed and sin that was done, replacing it with pure love. 
 
After my horrifying-not-funny-at-all-crazy joke, she still loved me.
She didn't even hesitate or flinch when I pressed on her lips.
 
Forgiven from my terrible joke.
She's truly an angel from above
 
My Angel. 
Umm... 
My Baby 
 
----------------------------------
 
***********Zelo's Story ***************
"When's Daehyun coming home?" Youngjae hyung whined, probably for the 16- make that 17th time. 
 
Sometimes my hyungahs (hyungs) are more whiny than me. 
And I'm suppose to be the baby.
I guess height order does matter.
 
Scratching my head, I yawn , 
"Ask Yonggukie hyung" 
 
It's like, 11:45 PM.
Tall people need sleep. 
Babies need sleep. 
Thus, I need more sleep.
 
"Eh- there's still not home?" Jongup hyung asked, who's now out of the showers with ONLY pants on ruffling his hair to dry. 
 
We were watching TV and Himchan hyung was making a big ruckus with Youngjae hyung for Youngjae hyung stealing his morning supply of iced Americano coffee.
We all couldn't hear any small noises.
 
Oh and I emphasized ONLY pants on with Jongup hyung, not because I'm an over observant ert - but Ahn ah and Daehyun hyung were here. And of course we couldn't hear them coming in.
 
{ Lol Zelo trying to be "not erted" even after organizing all of Ahn ah's under garments in color order kekeke - this hormonal kid}
 
************** Ahn ah's Story***********
 
I stood paralyzed on the enterance to the living room, eyes frozen on Jongup's bare top half of his body. 
 
He's one year younger than me but had the muscles of a man. 
Like what the heck
 
I was slapped back to reality as Daehyun oppa's hands clamped upon my eyes, blocking the deliciou-AHEM embarassing scene. 
 
"Yah! Moon Jongup! If you don't put a shirt on right now-" Daehyun growled in his protective ways. 
 
"Sorry hyung! I didn't know you'd come HOME with Ahn ah! - we didn't know you WERE coming home" He yelled out , mocking at the situation of how late Daehyun came home and how we are together at this time. 
 
I was glad Daehyun oppa's hands covered my face, for I was blushing out of public embarrassment. 
Aish. 
Younger boys are so troublesome 
( 1 year difference but younger is younger keke)
 
"Noonnnnaa!" Zelo hopped up, crashing his tallness down next to me. He slapped Daehyun's protective hand-mask away from my face and wore his mishchevious smirk. 
 
I reached up to pinch his cheeks. 
Why does he have to be so tall? 
 
I could hear Daehyun growl like a dog protecting his owner, causing Zelo to come up with an idea. 
He had his "idea face" on. 
 
Uh oh
 
"Noona~ I'm tired~ let's go sleep"
Zelo whined with the world's most irresistable pout, rubbing one eye innocently and tugging the end of my hoodie to follow along.
 
I could sense Daehyun almost attempting to bark at Zelo. 
 
Payback time. 
Jung Daehyun, you're gonna get it this time.
 
Zelo's evil/innocent smirk influenced my own expression, turning my thoughts evil on the inside, innocent on the outside. 
 
"Oh! Our Joonhongie is tired! I better tuck you in!" I giggled in the most girl-like way possible, taking Zelo's hand in mine, ever-so- swiftly.
 
I naturally slid my own hand out of Daehyun's loose and dumbfound grasp, walking away from him with his dear dongsaeng. 
 
I glanced back at Daehyun oppa, who wore such an unreadable expression that I didn't dare look at him any longer. 
His eyes were literally shooting holes in Joonhong's back. 
 
When we headed to Joonhong's room , our backs facing Daehyun, Zelo (a.k.a Joonhong for all the confused non-babyz) winked towards me, signaling a thumbs up. 
 
"Good job noona! But you really do have to tuck me in-" he pouted so innocently, I would have believed him if I knew for a fact that he's not erted.....
 
With a defeated sigh, I replied, "Do I even have a choice?" 
 
And we walked into Zelo's room, leaving the dazed and confused Daehyun standing behind us, still absorbing everything that just happend. 
 
Joonhong his bedside lamp as he cuddled in his bed. 
I sat on the edge, watching Joonhong giddly fluff his pillow before fully plopping down. 
 
"Sing me a lullaby" he muttered, voice already half-asleep. 
He must have been really tired. 
 
Poor baby. 
I gave in, deciding on a song. 
 
I don't know why, but my own voice worked against my will, surprising myself. 
I mean, seriously, how can a voice betray its owner? 
 
I realized I was singing "Bling Girl", written by Jinyoung oppa. 
 
When we were dating, I changed the lyrics to "Bling Boy" and sung it to him, and I was singing it to Zelo, who was watching me with pleased eyes. 
 
"Oh~ I want to try to talk to you
I'm nervous and trembling 
It's just so awkward 
I always watched over you 
But today you're just so handsome~" 
 
I sung, flashbacks weaving in and out. 
The sunlight seeping through the windows of Classroom 298, 
The way we would shine our rings together to reflect the sunlight and create "imaginary" figures with the little dot of a light from the reflection on the classroom walls.
 
His sweet smiles, his gentle gestures. 
The first time I ever knew what love was. 
And for that, I have Jinyoung oppa to thank.
 
Now I can love fearlessly, realizing that he'll always be in my heart as my first love. 
 
"Noooonnaa.. I can't hear you- I want to hear the last part-" 
Zelo mumbled , half asleep, gesturing me to come closer. 
 
I obliged and scooted closer, singing a bit louder. It's so cute to be singing a lullaby to a sleepy dongsaeng.
 
With every note, he signaled me to come closer.
So I bounced note after note, closer to the sleepy maknae.
 
"Now I need you boy- need you boy- baby baby my bling b-" 
 
The last bit of the song came out as a silent gasp as Zelo lightly pecked my cheek. 
 
"Thank you noona~" he "innocently" 
mumbled, trailing off his sentence as he fell asleep. 
 
I pulled the blanket closer to him, tucking him in and petting his hair. 
He's like a baby brother I never had. 
 
"Despite his cute looks, he's dangerous-" a pissed off voice spoke from the doorway. 
 
Startled at the sudden loudness in volume, I turned to see Daehyun oppa leaning against the door frame, arms crossed. 
 
"Oh yeah- we can't forget about my undie-coordination" I laughed, reminding myself how "organized" Zelo can be. 
 
Daehyun signaled a "come here" with his fingers, making me feel like a little kid who has gone against her parent's will. 
 
I shifted by the door frame, stepping out of sleeping Zelo's room and closing the door. 
 
Daehyun oppa gently picked up my hand in his, leading me to his room. 
 
He plopped down on his bed, silently patting down on his leg, telling me to sit on his awaiting lap. 
 
I obediently did as commanded, shyly shifting on his legs. 
 
To my surprise, he gently rubbed my blushing cheeks and planted a kiss.
 
"That cheek is mine" he whispered, sending chills down my spine. 
 
He brushed his lips to my forehead, pressing down his lips along the lines and edges of my face. 
 
"You're mine~" 
His late-night husky voice stated, planting more kisses along my facial features. 
 
My heart pedaled to faster paces, feeling his lips brush against my soft skin. 
 
How I wanted this moment to be forever- 
Words cannot describe the love shared in the room. 
Just by words, breaths, and kisses, everything was explained.
 
"I love you" I breathed out, the perfection of three words clicking together all the right feelings swimming inside me.
 
I felt Daehyun oppa's body tense up at the sudden exposure of such raw, beautiful feelings. 
 
We just embraced each other's figures and basked in the blissful moonlight. 
 
----------------------------------
 
*************Your Story***************
"I have to go now- oppa.. Before the sun comes up" the girl whined, wrapped around the arms of a guy as they cuddled in bed. 
 
"Do you have to go?" Jung Daehyun pleaded, not wanting his girl to go.
 
"Oppa- It's always been this way" Ahn ah sighed, her body aching to stay cuddled together for longer, yet her brain knew better than to give the paparazzi and fans time to wake up and pounce on her. 
 
The least thing Ahn ah wants is reading the news headlines stating : 
"New TS Ent. trainee hitting on sunbae oppa" 
 
Eesh. Just thinking of the idea gave the couple chills of horrifying doom. 
 
Turning around to face her loving boyfriend, she hugged him tight, feeling like he'd disappear into the air any moment now. 
 
It always felt like this to them. 
They felt like they would disappear from each other at any moment. 
 
Daehyun held the suddenly fragile Ahn ah closer, afraid she'd turn into the air itself and evaporate away. 
 
He caressed her face, only to feel salty wetness smothering it. 
 
"...Ahn ah?" He asked, worry filled in his question. 
 
"I feel like you'll disappear." She replied, speaking the exact same words written on his heart. 
 
"I'm here" He responded, trying to convince himself that she's always going to stay. 
 
"As long as we love each other " she uttered, snuggling into Daehyun's chest for the last time. 
 
"Yo- coast is clear" 
Yongguk's deep voice rumbled through Daehyun's room, informing the couple that it's time for departure. 
 
Yongguk's face contained sympathy, for he sincerely felt sorry that they had to love like this.
 The two people he care so much facing so many difficulties.
 
"Thank you Yongguk oppa!" Ahn ah gleefully responded, loving how she can always count on her Yongguk oppa. The older dad-like brother she always wanted. She could count on him till death. 
 
For example, how he woke up at 3:30 AM, just to help her make sure the coast is clear for her to go to her own dorm, which is only like 40 inches away from B.A.P's dorm.
 
Checking the surrounding of Daehyun's room, Yongguk didn't jump to conclusions. Daehyun's room isn't sound-proofed, there's no protection lying around, half of B.A.P are light sleepers, and Ahn ah still looked like a .
 
So he didn't have to worry-
Hopefully
Anything could happen with the "mysterious" Jung Daehyun.
 
Catching Yongguk observing Daehyun's room, Ahn ah protested in denial , " No! Oppa! How dare you! Oh gosh- no oppa! I'm still a virg- oh my lord" Ahn ah groaned, her face displaying complete disgust.
 
"I'm just a concerned oppa" he reasoned, the fact being true. 
 
Daehyun just snickered, trying to hold back a roar of laughter. 
 
"Ew! Daehyun!" 
Yongguk and Ahn ah both exclaimed, seeing how pleased and guilty Daehyun looked. 
 
Despite the dirty thoughts travelling through the three young adults' minds, Ahn ah kissed her love, Daehyun a goodbye kiss and headed out with Yongguk, who made sure she got home safely. 
 
Daehyun thought it was an act of over protectiveness, for her dorm in only a mere apartment hallway away, but with crazy Babyz, it was too hard to assume anything. 
 
Daehyun sat upright on his bed, hating the missing space that Ahn ah filled up so perfectly. 
 
How long would time pass before they could see each other again? 
 
The questioned lingered in the longing minds of the couple, sighing as they slipped back into their blissful sleep, dreaming of each other.
 
 
____Author's Note :
Just a "regular" DaeAh/Ahnhyun chapter :3 
mwahahaha
hope u guys enjoyed it ^.^