Someone I Know

Managing You & Me

I lay awake on my bed the next day... still thinking.

Still thinking about that incident yesterday...

How right it felt, how at-home I was.

Was I hallucinating?
No, the hug and the whisper were just too real.
I look around my room. in every poster, Jinyoung oppa is staring and smiling at me.
 
I buried my red hot face in the pillow.
 
Consider that hug I gave to Jinyoung oppa like a dongsaeng* hug, before I keep giddying over the "special" hug.
I can't afford to be this weak!!!!
gotta stay strong : managers don't date idols.
 
I wash up and dress . After breakfast, I head to the WM HQ, fuming with determination. 
 
"Good morning Ahn ah!~~"
 
Gongchan oppa greets me with a bright smile.
Before I can feel anything mushy-gushy, I quickly reply,
"Good morning to you guys! we are going to be really busy today and Dakyung unnie will explain everything.
I'll be checking the CD production, getting in touch with your stylist to see what your first stage will look like. We gotta be focused and stay in the game! got it B1A4??" 
 
All 5 pairs of eyes were staring at me. 
 
Jinyoung came softly behind me and said " Why So Serious?"
 
my body jumped up at the sudden contact of his warm breath on my weak spot and shivered. 
 
Baro oppa with G-Dragon hair now, continued it by chanting " get yo crayon, get yo crayon, get yo cray get yo".
Sandeul oppa finished it by saying " Why so serious?" again. I had to smile.
 
GD oppa is numbr one on my bias list.
CNU oppa caught my smile and said
 
" Ahn ah!! u like GD sunbae?"
 
 Baro oppa was all up in my face with his hair and i was like- I get it.
 
Gongchan oppa gasped and joked, "I can't compete with that!" 
 
I got back into my "serious" mode and said "well we better work hard so we can be competing with them!"  
B1A4  oppas all said "FIGHTING!! yeah! we can do this!!"
 
and so our days began.
and i still don't know if i was lying to myself and feelings about how happy i felt when Jinyoung oppa came right behind me and whispered "Hi" into my ear while we we were doing the Crayon joke. 
 
  -----------------------------------------
 
I'm going through blueprints, style desgins, themes, CD productions all at once. Working like crazy, I am about to pass out.
CD making all over again. Anyways, i need to get my head controlled and keep my cool before i explode and punch the wall.
My punches have No,No,No, No Mercy.
 
omo. wrong fandom.
 
++ < looking back on this now in 2014, I just realized that this is the start of what would be my forever fandom switch from a BANA to a BABY that I never saw coming. damn.> ++
 
CNU oppa smiled from ear to ear.
"Heyy Ahn ah! the usual huh?"
 
Gongchan hugged me and said, "Don't work too hard- you can't wear yourself off." 
 
I just simply laughed it off and Jinyoung came close to me. He gave me a relieving hug.
and to say that the hug was only relieving would be the understatement of the century.
 
And I moved on to hugging Sandeul and Baro oppa so I wouldn't feel all special again. Call me selfish.... hugs are hard to be cold to.
 
Summarizing and breifing the ideas of their upcoming comeback stage, the song being "Tried to Walk" the general theme is loneliness and loss of love.
I guess Jinyoung oppa composed it thinking of his old love. he's just so romantic! gawd! him and his talents!!
I went through how the stage would be set and the clothes be fit all step by step. After the briefing, I said my farewells and left.  
 
Jinyoung oppa unnoticably followed me and I was so startled, I literally yelled out, "Omo*!"
 
Jinyoung oppa patted my head and ruffled my hair with the most sweetest smile ever.
 
I looked at him with the eyes like hearts and quickly turned my gaze away.
I can't fangirl in front of my client. It's so immature. (Me being like a hypocrite )
 
Oh dear god, what's gotten into me?
 
he put his hand down and I cleared my throat. Then, I said that I'll see him later.
Jinyoung simply nodded, then walked away.
 
I am so glad he didn't see me blush this much. Why am I blushing again?
How does he have this effect on me, this everlasting effect that changed me since day one.
 
and why does keep ringing bells inside my mind that I can only hear, but not see?
              _____________
   
Dakyung unnie is finally working together with me, and we are going through the schedules and plans for the month.
 
Like usual the B1A4 oppas come in and Sandeul oppa cheerfully speaks,
"So! whats the plan noona?"
 
Dakyung laughed and gave all the B1A4 oppas a group hug. 
"I MISSED ya knuckleheads!"
 
Baro protested. " Noona! your messing up my hair!"
I giggle and we have a cheery feeling going on in the room as Sandeul oppa puts his arm over my neck and we make funny faces at each other.
 
Gongchan oppa hugs both of us and does his
3-set cute face .
Dakyung unnie squeals of joy and Baro oppa says
"Stop it Channie! you attention stealer!"
We all laugh and i stumble back hitting .... Jinyoung oppa haha... Again
 
I keep smiling and laughing and he joins in the fun . Our eyes meet and I awkwardly glance away, cracking both of us up.
 
So plans came togetger and we all head to rehearsal. 
I just realized I would be the first BANA to spot a live rehearal like this.
First class seat.
 
At the M Countdown stage, we went to B1A4's dressing room to set up the preperations. I was still in the dressing room, just sitting there like a lump potato when the B1A4 oppas started taking off their shirts to change.
The moment I saw Baro oppa's abs, I ran for my impressed embarrassed life.
 
I whirl around and escape to the main stage. 
 
My thoughts blurred as I saw the wide open stage. I always wanted to stand in a stage like that but I always blamed it on my stage fright that I probably have.
 
I stood below the stage daydreaming.
 
Just then, a sillouette walked on to the neon-colored stage and spoke ever so noticably.
"Hey" 
 
I snap my head up to the sound to see Teen Top's Ljoe.
Of course as an idol group's manager I've been doing research on almost everything. he's the same age as Gongchan.
 
I suspicously observe him. I let my mouth slip out the unintelligent words :
"Uhhh .. Hi??"
 
he laughs as his gentle eyes crinkle into a soft yet killer eye smile. I secretly gasped.
"Ahnah right? I'm Ljoe from Teentop.  All idol groups know that B1A4 has a new pretty manager who's super smart, funny, and beautiful." 
 
I blink.
After a moment of digesting his -again, oh-so familiar- voice, I rememberd to respond, "Are you sure you have the right manager?" 
 
he laughed again and said "See? you're funny!! We are already friends!! I'm making progress today!"
 
I didn't intend to be funny, but I laugh anyways and  we start chattinga bout ourselves and our lives until I hear Jinyoung oppa's voice.
 
"Ahn ah!! Ahn ah! where is this girl?" 
 
I completely forgot about my own idols.. *facepalm*
 
I tell Ljoe that i gotta go and he puts his hand down towards me.
I put mine up to him and we do a handshake which turns out to be a failure causing us to laugh more. 
 
"Ahnah!? Where are you??"
Jinyoung called out again.
 
"I'll see you later Byunghun!"
I hurriedly said goodbye and ran towards Jinyoung.
 
Meanwhile, L.joe sat on the stage, a face-splitting smile stretching his lips.
 
He never once told her his real name.
 
She remembered.
 
"Jinyoung! I'm here! were you looking for me?"
Jinyoung breathes out and seems to be relieved at the sight of me.
 
"Ahn ah! I thought you got lost with your clumsy head!"
 
.."what? Serioulsy?!" I blurted in disbelief.
 
He only laughed and replied, "I'm kidding!- lets head back." 
 
****************   L.joe's story   ********************
 
Teentop was busy in the M Countdown stage building, finishing our rehearsal and packing up for our next schedule.
I look around the stage once more and feel the energy as Angels (Teentop fandom) cheer us on like they do awesomely all the time in my head. I looked around the stage area, soaking it all in until I stopped. 
 
... Is it? No.. Couldn't be... I must be hallucinating or something... Yet she's there so vividly. Alive and breathing.
I only thought it was a rumor-
Just somebody who had the same name as her or something.
 
But I knew.
It's gotta be her.
 
 I keep it cool and decide to say hey.
What else can I say?
 
She looks up, totally lost and confused, but her smile never faltered.
 
As always. She hasn't changed.
 
We talked for a bit until one of the B1A4 members came looking for her. When she told me she had to go, I didnt want her to.
 
God- I didn't even know she was alive.
How can I dare let her go again?
 
Then she said my name.
I never told her my name.
Did she know it previously? Did she look it up?
 
Does she remember?
 
The world seemed to stop as I watched her rush to Jinyoung hyung and saw them having a normal converstation. By her personality, it's a friend thing... Does she remember Jinyoung? 
 
No- that's not possible-
 
"Byunghun hyung!! time to go!"
Niel calls me and I tell him to wait just a moment.
 
I ran to the B1A4 dressing room and see Ahnah standing outside.
call her name and she turns around with that angel smile.
I gave her a piece of paper with my number on it and she tells me she'll text me. 
 
My heart skipped several beats.
I haven't changed either.
I run to the van waiting outside for me.
 
***************      Ahnah's Story      ******************
 
I was still standing outside the dressing room because the B1A4 members were getting their clothes on.
I took this time in to tap in Byunghun's number to my contacts list .
I feel like I just met somebody I knew for a long time. Really long time. Like forever.
 
Dakyung unnie comes out and says I can come in now.
 
" Ahn ah! Were u talking to somebody? I heard voices!"
I just shrug naturally, on a natural instinct that told me not to tell Dakyung unnie about Byunghun.
 
      --------------------------------------
 
I sit in the audience seat and watch my clients rehearse their new title song "Tried To Walk".
Baro definitely plays key parts throughout the song, Jinyoung put it all well together except the chrorus part sounds off beat and explosive in a good way,
not omergosh-its-heaven-music way though.
 
Its definitely a multi-tasking chorus part.
 
Gongchan RARELY sings, just a echo (poor maknae) and Sandeul really brings out his skills along with CNU.
I'm impressed how they made such a song so far away and mature comapred to their previous cutesie image, but still being able to be their B1A4 selves. 
 
As the rehearsal continues, I smile to encourage the tired members...and it seems to work. I smiled and they danced better. I checked my phone and remebered that I promised Byunghun that i would text him.
 
I punched in "Hey stranger" on my touch keyboard and tapped send.
 
"What took you so long? i was literally holding my phone the entire time!" He replied.
 
I giggle and type in "Clingy much?" and bit my lip as I pressed send again.
 
 
 
*****************       Jinyoung's Story        ***************** 
 
Everytime I look at Ahn ah, she makes everybody feel better just by her beautiful personality. I can't seem to let her go out of my head.
I'm a selfish jerk. I still can't let her go.
I'm always attracted to her.
always did, always will.
 
I look up at Ahn ah and she smiles that smile that makes me happy too.
I gather this happy energy and continue on like I'm the happiest person in the world.
 
Few minutes later, I look at her. She's texting.. and smiling..laughing. she's happy. Who makes her happy? Who's she texting?
 
It used to be me....
 
I shrug it off thinking its her friend. I sing my best till the end of rehearsal.
 
 
 
*****************       Ahnah's Story           *******************
 
Everybody's in the van and we are suppose to check in a hotel nearby the M Countdown studio so we head towards the hotel.
 
I automatically ask Byunghung where he's staying, since he has a show tomorrow too.
He replies back with the answer that makes me feel better somehow -  The same hotel. 
 
I unconsciously smile and Sandeul oppa, catching that, says in his satoori (dialect) "why are you so happy?" 
 
Jinyoung oppa turns his head towards me as all the other memebers did and Dakyung unnie joined.
 
"Nothing- I'm just really excited for the show tomorrow I guess"
I breathlessly answered.
 
There were red alarm bells ringing inside my head, making sure I didn't talk about Byunghun for some unknown, strange reason.
There was a faint throbbing inside my head, and it was beginning to hurt.
 
Everybody seemed content with my answer as they resumed to their original behaviors, and I unknowingly let out a sigh of relief.
 
I swiftly texted Byunghun back that I'lll meet him at the hotel sometime.
Apparently most idols are staying at one hotel and people without access can't come in.
it's supposed to be an exclusive place, so the media surely will be there.
 
Why am I so on the edge recently?
 
I glance briefly at Jinyoung's face,
 
'I miss him' I thought.
 
How can you miss someone that's right beside you?
 
Then I realized I really missed Byunghun too.
 
How can you miss someone you only met today?
 
My head started to hurt and I didn't even know tears were coming out of my eyes until I saw the reflection of my face on the van's window.
 
I look so sad.
 
 
_____________Glossary_________________
 
-Dongsaeng -means little brother or sister, doesnt have to be related, just like unnie,oppa etc.
 
- Hyung - means older brother. doesnt have to be related.Only BOYS call other BOYS hyung. girls call older boys oppa.
 
- Omo - what most koreans say in surprise. Just tap a korean and see if they say it >ㅂ<  jkjk!!