Demon in her life

Managing You & Me

 

 
"Okay Ahn ah, you can stop smiling like a retard." 
Zico grumbled, trying to focus on their rap lesson, but miserably coming to no progress with mindless Ahn ah. 
 
"I'm sorry~ hehe" Ahn ah's voice floated, blending the la-di-dah tone with her flowy daydreams. 
 
"You sound like a drunken rabbit-" Zico sighed , seeing no point in trying to rip her away from her usual delight of thoughts. 
 
"Rabbits don't talk ,Jiho" ,She replied, forming a cute frown. 
 
"Exactly. So shut up" He muttered, trying his last bit of luck,  knowing well that she'd go on forever about her daydreams and he had no voice to object against her stubborn wills.
 
Instead, she just smiled a bit more and moved on to copying down her rap lesson notes, brushing off the subject. 
 
"Are you seeing Jinyoung again?" 
Zico asked, out of pure curiosity.
 
"Uh-No?" Ahn ah retorted, almost too quick. 
 
Zico's eyesbrows arched in a suspcious confusion, stirring around his ideas and questions like colorful cupcake icing (lol I'm hungry). 
 
"So what's this?" Zico questioned, delicately picking up Ahn ah's hand in his and selecting the finger with the ring on.
 
"Umpphhh-nnn- nothing?" 
Ahn ah tried, knowing all to well that Zico isn't the one to fool easily and she always failed to even sneak a peck of dust away from him. 
 
"Let me guess- it's one of the B.A.P people" Zico sighed, half worried and half relieved. Two very contrasting feelings washing over him in a dangerously thin line of hope.
What if- 
No.
Drop the subject. It's too impossible. 
 
Ahn ah just blushed from shame and guilt. The thin line of hope applyed to her too- 
Worried that she's going to tell everyone about her "status" and relieved that Zico noticed. 
 
"Ehhr-yeah" Ahn ah muttered, fumbling with her ring. Daehyun oppa hadn't said a word but she already told two people, which doesn't really count as her the one who told them because it was them who noticed. 
Seriously, why do they go around looking at fingers? 
 
Ahn ah silently fumed, furious at the unfairness of the situation.
 
Zico let out a soft chuckle and continued his interrogation.
"So who is your new oppa? Hm?"
Jokingly teasing Ahn ah was always Jiho's way of gaining silly happiness. She knew he picked on her for all the weird reasons but their friendship only grew stronger from their jokes. 
 
"..D.D..Dae- Daehyun." 
Ahn ah spilled, cursing at her light lip and the hopelessly loving mind.
"Somebody should tie my mouth to a very heavy rock. Then, I can't kiss Daehyun oppa" 
Ahn ah thought.
"What the heck am I thinking about?! " She very retardely thought. 
"Shut up author" she also thought.
 
Zico's response was curiously mindblowing. Usually, he'd shrug it off but this time- fear had stricken his expressions.
Fear, a word opposite of Zico.
 
"-wwWhy?" Ahn ah stuttered, worry mixed in her voice.
 
"Nothing" Jiho spat, burying his face in his hands. 
 
Danger was closer to them than expected even if Jiho, Byunghun, Ahn ah's mom, and few others were repelling it away from Ahn ah. 
 
She's in danger- 
 
"No seriously Jiho. You're never afraid- this has to do with me doesn't it?" Ahn ah's voice rose, confident at the newly found possibility of fear.  
 
Jinyoung and Daehyun were acting like this yesterday-
And now Jiho? 
 
Jiho looked up, shocking the ever-so-serious Ahn ah. 
Jiho looked so scared- so vulnerable. 
 
Ahn ah's hands hugged his cheek, caressing the side of his face to console him from whatever he was  afraid of. 
 
"Ahn ah- Please- why did you-?" Jiho muttered between heavy breaths, shuddering from the sudden fear.
 
"Why did I - what? - Jiho, explain this to me." Ahn ah pleaded, the impossibility of the situation is slapping her sanity out of place.
 
Jiho bitterly breathed out, ready to crash her head into bits- 
She had all the right to know.
Before danger could overtake them, Jiho might as well as tell her all the hidden secrets now.
He has to tell her-
 
"Jung Daehyun is Mr.Jung's SON" Jiho bellowed, the great reveal shocking both of them. 
 
"...... Mr.Jung as in-" Ahn ah whispered, searching through her painful memories- all too familiar, all too impossible.
 
Jiho's answer and my own relization spoke in unison :
 
The enemy we were running from.
The man who killed my dad.
Jinyoung's father. 
 
Jung Jinyoung
Jung Daehyun 
........
 
"Wha- Jiho this is impossible- this is COMPLETE MADNESS!" Ahn ah shouted, slamming her palms on the cold marble table. 
 
Jiho was rubbing his temples, trying to understand the situation as much as Ahn ah. 
 
"Does Jinyoung know?" Jiho questioned, gesturing at Ahn ah's now very dangerous ring. 
 
Ahn ah's cold nod sent more questions running inside the confused vortex of possibilites. 
 
They both had the similar questions. 
Why did Jinyoung not tell her
Why did Daehyun let all dangers pass- 
Who is hunting them now-
 
Why is a dead man alive? 
 
The last recording of Mr.Jung was when Ahn ah's dad shot him, labeled dead to the whole world- 
What tricks is he pulling in the grave? 
 
"Ahn ah!" Someone's voice entered the grim room. 
 
The guy was welcomed by the look of fear at the verge of tears on Ahn ah.
 
"W-what happend in here?" Daehyun asked, fidgeting by the doorway of the studio. 
 
Ahn ah stopped herself from rushing to his embrace and asking him it's not true. 
But she already knew too well that all the facts are cofirmed. She had no choice but to stare at the person that kept her alive all this time- yet he's the reason she might be nearing terrible death. 
 
She didn't want to go over all this again- she feared the thought of losing Daehyun from her memories like Jinyoung- 
 
And fate smiled coldly upon the three miserable individuals.
"This was how everything's ought to be." 
 
--------------------------------------
 
********* Jiho/Zico's story************
 
I slammed Daehyun to the wall.
"What the did you do?!" 
Anger overcame my voice.
 
The same explanation rung through the same recording room.
"I love her" 
Daehyun meant every word he said.
 
With the absence of Ahn ah in the room, she had fled to go see her mother for the rest of their "coincidence".
 
"Zico. I love her. What's past is past-" Daehyun explained.
 
Zico's blood boiled, unable to find an empty gap to grab his words and twist it to crumbles.
He was right- 
Past is past, he had changed.
But after all his boss did-
all the boss might be DOING.
 
He's the son of Ahn ah's father's murderer.
 
How does this happen?
Why is it coming back to haunt them again?
What went wrong? 
 
"Jiho. I swear that until death I'll be on your team." Daehyun commited loyalty to the fullness of the words. 
 
"You better- do you know who's pulling the strings now? Isn't he one of the B.A.P members?" 
Jiho questioned, sighing at the uselessness of running away now. 
The enemy would have gotten all the information they need. All they had to do was silently make Ahn ah and her mom disappear from the atmosphere and its memories.
 
"No- that would have been too dangerous for me. I would already be dead" Daehyun spat those words, tasting the bitter air filling his lungs. 
He was a runaway- 
Who took their golden prize away-
A price he had to pay
He was wanted dead, its all he has to say. 
 (Lol its a mini poem xD rhymes everywhere keke.. Sorry- let's get back to serious mode-) 
Daehyun would have been the first on the enemy's easy kill list.
 
Jiho held out his hands, welcoming the new member to the survival team. 
"Newcomer- you know the drill?" Jiho asked Daehyun as he firmly shook his hand. 
 
Daehyun gave a nodding signal. 
 
"Now the game begins- protect the princess." Jiho cracked his knuckles, the intensity in the studio room increasing.
 
Ahn ah has to make it safely to her mother.
 
 
"Why did you have to date her though?" Jiho sighed.
 
"It was that or tell her the truth which she knows now- We're trying to expand time for her, not cut it short." Daehyun snapped back, rubbing his delicate ring.
 
"Understood. Why didn't Jinyoung -your hyung- tell her though?" Jiho's curiosity kept driving more questions out of him.
 
"He said she'd die." Daehyun stated, looking directly at Jiho's eyes. The complete truth.
 
"Psh- that's a no brainer. How is she alive?" Jiho scoffed silently, almost as if asking himself. 
 
"She holds on to her sanity- it torments her inside but at least it doesn't kill her. If her pain is brought back from the past, you can extinguish it with the same event from present-time. Like an anchor that has to be fitted together. If we can manage that for every one of her flashbacks, she can safely retrieve all memories and parts of her life back- without dying." 
The reasonable explanation was given by Daehyun, who was also immersed in what he had just said, along with Jiho.
 
Anchors to keep her down while she retrieves her memories back-
It might work.
But there is absolutely no guarantee that she'd be safe again. 
It would be life-risking, yet worth the try. 
Afterall, she does need to remeber each and every piece of her life in order to drive the enemy out.
 
"Ahn ah should be on her way by now- just in case I gave her a fake identification. We can't risk losing her again." Jiho growled, directing the sentence to the guilty Daehyun.
 
"I didn't know back then. Now I do. We won't lose her." Daehyun replied, the expression of death itself embedded on his face.
Mess with Jung Daehyun's girl-
You mess with him. 
 
And even though Ahn ah might not come back to Daehyun, Daehyun was willing to let her free , because he loves her. 
Love. Fate. Destiny. 
When three independent words collide, the result is a heartbreaking relief. 
Daehyun is ready to let Ahn ah go for her sake. 
 
"I love you Ahn ah" Daehyun whispered and kissed his ring before he left the recording room.
 
Danger confirmed, it was code-red. 
Protect Ahn ah, no matter the consequence.
 
------------------------------------
 
********** Ahn ah's Story*********
 
Packing packing packing
Clothes,food, things , money-
 
I need to go to Mom.
No, not like "I wanna see Mommy"
More like "Mommy needs to kill bad guys who are trying to kill me with me"
You 'Na Mean? 
(BYG reference!! xD keke) 
 
Jiho told me to run , and my natural instincts are picking up.
Destination: Mom
 
Daehyun oppa- had a connection to my past..
So I was dating down the Jung boys' line without knowing.
Dating the brothers.... 
There's a doubt in my mind- 
They had to be step brothers or something. 
They don't look anything like each other and are so opposite.
 
How is this winding up to be? It's almost impossible!!! GGAAHHHH!!!
Unless Mom was right all this time- I'm suffocating inside a trap. Failing to escape the threatening grasp. 
What scares me the most is that-
This might end up like it did last time- 
A complete memory loss of my love.
 
I forgot all about Jinyoung last time, and it might end up just the same.
 
 
I slung my duffle bag across my body madly and dashed to the door. Every step I take shoots up searing pain in my head- 
More than the pain I remebered. 
I'm getting closer to my hidden past-
 
There's definitely more than I remeber. It's as if somebody set time bombs to explode with flashbacks in my head, bringing me forgotten memories as time passed in order. 
I finally gave out, the strength in my legs failing me.
 
*ONLY ONE SHOT ONLY ONE SHOT* My ringtone screamed in the empty apartment room. 
I hurriedly fumbled for my phone.
 
Zico 
 
I picked up and my heart almost jumped out. If that's possible.
 
"AHN AH. RUN AND GET THE HELL OUT OF YOUR APARTMENT. NOW." He yelled, in unison with Daehyun oppa's voice.
 
Unless you haven't noticed, that's kind of what I'm trying to do here. 
 
I grabbed on to the walls and anything stable to try to get up. 
Aish- 
The pain exploded inside my head now. More and more.
 
My apartment door burst open, and I saw a familiar face-
too familiar for my memory.
Yongguk.. Oppa? 
No.
It's not him- 
My memory is screaming out another name.
 
It's ... Yongnam oppa.
Yongguk oppa's twin. 
Somebody who I knew.
Too much pain. 
Pain from fear, pain from my heart.
 
"Yong..nam?" I trembled, his presence freezing up all my systems. I glanced at every bit of my worst fear, for Yongnam was holding a syringe filled with a dangerous chemical.
 
A chemical he used on me before-
The memory-wiping chemical.
 
"Baek.Ahn.Ah" He spoke, the demanding look glazing in his eyes.  His deep rumbling voice shook every inch of me, scaring the hell out of me even more.
 
"NO!! STOP IT YONGNAM" 
The same voice roared outside the door. 
Yongguk oppa.
 
Yongnam quickly shut and locked the door, trapping us in the cage of my apartment room. 
 
"Yongnam oppa" I repeated, pleading for him to come to his senses. It's useless. 
He lost his sanity too long ago. 
 
We used to "love" each other in middle school- he thought I was completely his-
He harrassed me, threatened me, trapped me, and "loved" me.
His most prized possession was me, who ran away in fear.
 
Now that his golden treasure was in front of his eyes- he could seige it again. If I protested, he had the syringe- 
He wouldn't mind doing this again.
 
His voice and my memory spoke in unison : 
"If I can't have you, nobody can."
 
I shuddered at the horrifying words. The very words I hated the most. 
Now I remeber where I got this unbearable pain from- 
Yongnam beat me when I tried to break up with him- 
He shattered a vase to my head.
 
The scene replayed in my head, crashing and burning my hateful memories.
The demon itself was in front of me.
 
"Yongnam oppa, please don't do this" I cried, fear overtaking me.
 
"OPEN THE ING DOOR" I could hear Yongguk oppa pounding madly on the hopelessly locked door, followed by the angelic choir of police and ambulance sirens.
 
To my dear surprise, Yongnam moved to my side, caressing my face , his touch ever so demanding. 
 
***************Your Story*************
 
"You're always mine- you thought you could run away? I had Korea's worst nightmare of drug dealings and secret armies on my shoulders- and you could just prance around and run away?" Yongnam spat, nibbling on Ahn ah's fragile ears. 
 
Ahn ah let out a moan of pain, feeling his teeth rip through the soft flesh of her ears. She felt hot blood trickle down. 
 
"I love it when you do that" Yongnam groaned, more immersed into insanity. 
 
 "ALL WEAPONS DOWN. NO ONE WILL GET HURT. OPEN THE DOOR." The loud megaphone of the police rung outside, inching bits of hope into Ahn ah.
 
Yongnam crashed his lips on to Ahn ah's , chomping his way through . She held back as many noises of pain she could handle.
Just like before- 
It's pure torture.
 
Ahn ah's blood froze as she felt the prickling sensation tickle her neck. 
The syringe.
 
"I won't let you run away babe- not again" He spoke, throwing Ahn ah to the side, syringe held close. 
 
The apartment door broke open and policemen started filing in. 
Yongguk's face was burning with anger and uncontrollable guilt.
 
He could have prevented this from happening- it's all his fault-
 
Zico and Daehyun rushed in, the same expressions stamped across their fear-stricken minds.
 
Yongnam only smirked, a evil smirk of pure insanity- and pushed on the syringe.
 
Ahn ah let out a pained shriek before the chemical was inserted fully- the police started shooting.
Yongnam let out a pleased smile as he fell to the floor, along beside Ahn ah. 
 
The ambulance snatched Ahn ah away, followed by Daehyun,Zico, and Yongguk. 
"So long my brother-" Yongguk muttered, his heart tattered to pieces at the loss of his twin brother. 
 
He lost Yongnam when he started losing his sanity to the evils of the world.
His brother had disappeared long ago, and now the man being shot down was a stranger- 
A mere physical form of a brother he once loved as the most precious family he could ever have.  
 
"Rest in Peace" Yongguk finally whispered, thinking about their middle school years. 
"Yongnam died in middle school. 
He doesn't exist anymore- "
That's what Yongguk always reminded himself of, and now his twin was physically gone- 
For the good of the world. 
 
Yongguk turned back from the scene and rushed to the ambulance van, sitting next to the yelling Daehyun and screaming Jiho. 
Yongguk too, was screaming and pounding on walls inside his heart- but he never dared to let it show, until now. 
A tear betrayed him as it fell, to the cold hands of Ahn ah- 
 
She wasn't smiling anymore- 
She's not joking around with him-
She's not teasing around with that annoying voice cooing, "Yongguk appa~ Papa Bang~"
There was such a narrow chance that he'd hear her again. 
All because he lost his brother- 
All because he was too cowardly to act upon the wrong of the world. 
 
Daehyun didn't feel any different. 
He worked under Yongnam in his highschool years- for a better life. 
He never knew that he'd fall in love with the princess being ransomed and the danger would stab him from behind. 
 
Jiho's thoughts were jumbled up. He killed Bang Yongnam with his own hands- he remebered it all too well. At the company wipeout, the Block B memebers and he showed no mercy throughout. They took lives and wiped the place clean. 
There were no survivors-
How did this happen? 
This questioned kept Jiho, Byunghun, Jinyoung, and Daehyun on their feet. 
 
Ahn ah too,was supposed to die a long time ago- 
If it wasn't for her memory wipe, she would have committed suicide because of the traumatic torture.
Questions soared around the grim atmosphere, suffocating Jiho with the impossibilities of the answers.
 
But most of all, how did Ahn ah's memory come back in perfect timing? 
 
 
 
-------------------------
 
Author's Note- 
The good new is.... 
That there's actually a Bang Yongnam.
Yes, there's two Bangs. XD lol 
But as most BABYZ know, it is true, leadah Bang Yongguk haz a twinsies!! Kekeke 
Now there's two of them~
 Lol jk. Nobody can replace our BYG. Jepp Blackmaaannnn~~
 
As an author, there's a lot you can do with a twin ahaha~
I guess I used Yongnam to twist the plot as a cause and effect. 
 
This fic started out with the effect, and now it's unveiling the hidden cause behind all this confusing flashbacks and craploads of Ahn ah's crappy part of life.
 
So I used the evil twin method. 
I think this flow of story will clear up many misunderstadings, misconceptions, and a whole lotta cofusions xD 
I know that I keep twisting and turning the plot and you guys are like : Can we get back to Ahn ah being happy? 
Hehehhe NEVAHH! 
Jk. 
But I think this will make the story more intense, for the better or worse . Haha. 
I can feel your virtual punches. 
And I realized that the beginning 9 chapters are very VERY fluffy xD 
 
Keep Calm and Punch the Author.
(NO NO NO NO MEERRCCYY)
But above all of this rant, I love you guys. The fact that something I write for fun is being read and enjoyed by others-  it's pure AMAZEBALLS >_< so cool
 
I LURVE EWHHH!! 
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆