Again

Managing You & Me

"Ha.. Don't you just love boss?" 
I bitterly spat, sarcasm deeply embedded in each word. 

Daehyun oppa caught up to me, panting and catching his breath. 

"...don't .. Ever..run.. Like.. That" 
He muttered between breaths. 

Smirking at his loss of oxygen, I lean against the wall, fighting my emotions. 
Why did boss- 
How did- 
UGH. 
I give up.
I, Baek Ahn ah gives up. 
Whatever fate has in store for me, I'll take it all. 
Oh how I love you fate. 
Here's my painful punch for you, my dearly beloved.

Daehyun oppa's breathing got even and his gaze rose from the floor, up to mine. 

"You really needed that exercise, cheesecake lover."
I stated, being quite honest.... Well.. Daehyun oppa's body is pretty well built so.. It doesn't even matter. 

What the fudge am I saying?

My train of random thoughts trailed off, losing direction as Daehyun oppa ruffled my hair , wearing his lopsided mischief- displaying smirk.

"You okay?" He asked, knowing how I felt about boss's new plans. 

I hung my head low, heavy with mixed thoughts. Because ... I still love Jinyoung. Or at least I think I do.

Jiho, I wouldn't mind. I actually insist on us meeting because I want to apologize to him for being a nosy bit*ch 3 years ago. 

But Jinyoung, seeing the person I loved for so long, it was something I couldn't take. 

I felt Daehyun oppa's hands cup my chin , lifting my face up.

Then, he poked two of his index fingers to the corners of my lips, curving it upwards. 

"There- turn that frown upside down." He said, smiling at his masterpiece. 

My eyebrows arched in a questioning manner. 
"Really oppa? Really?" 
I asked,only to have mumbling and muffling sounds coming out of my squished lips. 

His grin turned into a wide smile, then a snicker, into a laughing fit. 

Because when I have a forced smile on my face, I look like a squished teddy bear. 

Or so what Daehyun oppa said after his round of laughing. 

"It's going to be okay Ahn ah. You trust me right?" He asked, poking my cheeks for the last time. 

"Yeah. Of course I trust you oppa." 
I responded, poking his cheeks as he stopped squishing mine. 

He held out his hand, gesturing me to hold it. I obliged, nodding proudly, and we walked towards our dorm building. 

"How come you're my Superman oppa?" I whispered, not caring if he heard it or not. 

"Because you're the hero's girl. Heros always get the girl."
He whispered back. 

I gave a light laugh, throwing my head back to the clear night sky. 

"So what should we do now? Do we have to wear wigs in public?" 
I questioned, referring to our cheesecake day activity. 

"Or we could say we're dating~~"
Daehyun oppa joked, earning a shove from me.

I don't even want to know the consequences of dating an idol.

Fangirls can turn into blood-thirsty war machines for their oppas.

We both laughed, knowing that the B.A.P official fan blog would have already exploded by now.

His grip on my hand got tighter and I rested my head on his shoulder. 

Like I said, he's always there for me.

The crisp night wind blew in our favor and carried our tired feet to our destination. 

Both of us enjoying the peace, I gazed up at the beautiful night sky. 

Sprinkled with crystals, the stars are shining bright, brighter than my hopes and dreams. 

It reminds me of two things : 
One, the loving gaze of Jinyoung in my memories, 
Two, the mesmerizing glint in Daehyun oppa's eyes, right beside me. 

I gasped at his perfection once again. His eyes chanted magical spells on me, making my muscles tense up at the sudden effect. 

Mimicking the sun, the moonlight blessed his facial features, bringing out his lovely smile. 

Tilting my head upwards to match my sight to his head, I fell deeper and deeper into the trance, observing the lines and edges of his face. 

"Wah- the stars are so beautiful isn't it Ahn ah?" He asked, voice now husky from the late tiredness. 

Unconciously, words I have kept inside slipped out of my lips. 

"Just like you oppa".

Realizing what I have done, I was slapped back into reality where Daehyun oppa's widened eyes just blinked at mine, causing faster heartbeats and redder faces. 

Our hands were still interwined together, making my Daehyun- sensitive radar go crazy. 

What- what just happend?!!?!

Daehyun oppa's empty gaze turned into a heart-melting eye smile, making my heart go berserk. 

Wha-what's HAPPENING?! ?!?!

I was panicking inside, but the freaking out moment came to a complete stop when Daehyun oppa's lips tilted forward, landing softly on my forehead. 

His warm, delicate lips.

All my systems were going off the limits. 
Face as red as bit*ch's lipsticks,
Heartbeats pumping faster than a overloaded laundry machine, 
My smilies and metaphors going nowhere, 
I was still as a frozen potato. 
(Srsly, what's up with these crappy comparisons?)

His lips moved away from my forehead, slightly parting to catch some air. 
The cold wind didn't miss out on the chance to breeze its way through the newly created gap. 

"You stole my line Ahn ah" Daehyun oppa's hushed voice whispered, a light smile planted on his lips.

 Could it be..?

My head still blank, I dared to look into his magical eyes again. 

This time, it was a familiar sight. 
I recognized the look inside his eyes. 
That look was on Jinyoung's eyes of my memories. 

Love .

Looking into my own reflection in his eyes, I found my mirrored gaze, which had the same look embedded in it.

If eyes could talk, it would have embarassed the hell out of me by now. 

Because in my heart, for every ba-dump and thu-thump, it was yelling out - 

I love you Daehyun oppa. 

My head was protesting in denial. 
I couldn't love him right?
He's too perfect. 

Yet again, that's the reason. 
Everything he did ,does, and will do
portrays sheer perfection. 
My heart was already accepting everything about him since point one. 

As if all this thoughts rushed in through both of us, we gently leaned in at the same time. 

Lips met lips and the perfect picture was created. 

Our hands broke free, only to travel along each other's bodies to bring us closer. 
Every touch was delicate, the warmth shared between us was ever-so-gentle.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I hung mine around his neck, lessening all sinful gap between us. 

This is where my heart belonged all this time. 
Not with Jinyoung, 
Not stranded on the streets,
Not wandering for new love, 
But here. 
With Daehyun oppa. 

The stars seemed to shine brighter, blessing our molded figure. 

The moonlight wrapped around us as we parted for needed air. 

Smiles twisted my lips and smirks carved into his. 

We knew that this is where we belonged. Together. In each other's hearts. 

"Since when did you love me?" 
I whispered, knowing all too well of the answer. 

"When I met you. You?"
He asked, panting for oxygen from the small gap between us. 

"I don't know. It feels like I did forever." I responded, creating a pleased smile on his face. 

His strong arms moved from my waist to my hands again, and now everything felt different. 

When we were holding hands before, he was just my best friend. 

Now he's my lover, and I'm his.

The wind whispered to our feet, moving it and urging us to go home. 

We silently trudged on along, taking all the time we need in the world.

Just us two, starting a new book in life. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay. Don't freak out yet people. 
We're not OFFICIAL yet.

Daehyun oppa made the point clear-
We aren't going out YET.

I understood, because - let's not forget - he's an idol - and idol relationships have a clear rule :
Public or private, if you get caught, you are doomed. 

B.A.P oppas can't EVER fall because of me who prances around them and cause annoying rumors. 
They are up and running, promoting their new album "One Shot" and holding concerts.

It's their golden age right now and here I am, causing all these ruckus.

But to be honest, I mean, all sane people would be dissapointed. 
Like when your lover says that he/she can't be seen with you, it's a major downer

Okay, Daehyun oppa never said that but it's the unintended meaning behind it, no matter how much I love him. 

It's dangerous for me too. 
My teaser image has been uploaded and there's been suspicions that I was the mystery girl with the precious Daehyun oppa. 
Damn. Never underestimate the powers of BABYs.

Scrolling down B.A.P's official fan blog, I desguised myself as a random fan defending the real me. 

Fingers hovering over the keypads, I hesitate, knowing that every single letter will be a vital attack.

"Maybe she's Daehyun's sister~"
I typed in, waiting for fangirls to reply. In a matter of seconds, a reply pops up, directing me to a link.

I clicked on it. 
Mind =blown.
It was a blog site about research on.. Me. 

Skimming through the page, I read about all these fascinating researches crazy fans have done over me.

It showed the picture of Daehyun oppa and me on the day we were chased down by fangirls.

Then, there were captured images of Daehyun oppa and me in our cheesecake fight, taken from the cafe window view. 
The events that took place at the cafe flashed across my realization, bringing my desperate pleas to come to a relief. 
Phew.
There were no pictures of Daehyun oppa's incident. 
I scrolled down some more, reading about how I was acting like a girlfriend instead of a sister or a sibling, thus narrowing down the options of my identity. 

~ Only One shot! only One shot! Ee reul ggwak mool go dumbyuh deul uh one shot! ~ 

My ringtone screamed, bringing out the BABY side of me. Teehehehehe

The screen flashed the name I longed for : Daehyun oppa.

With a smile twisting and curving up my lips, I gleefully tap on "Accept" .

"Yeoboseyo?~" 
I answer, waiting for the voice my ears have been craving for all day. 

"Ahn ah~ come to the B.A.P dorm room!" Youngjae oppa cutely spoke, and hung up. 

What the Youngjae oppa?

Why does he have Daehyun oppa's phone?

I haven't seen Daehyun oppa in a day, which feels REALLLYY long if you love him.
I guess that goes for all BABYs. 

Eh- as long as I get to see my Daehyun oppa I guess I don't care who answers his phone.

I slip into skinny pastel- baby (haha BABY) pink colored jeans and a light white chiffon blouse consisting of a pencil sketch of a ribbon in the front. 
My hair settled naturally on my back, its raven- darkness contrasting the white lace- drop earrings I hooked on. 
Gotta look pretty for oppa...oppas.
I am a BABY after all. 

Sliding into my indoor bunny slippers I wear as a sailing boat between my dorm and oppas' dorm, I twist the doorknob of the door that's been impatiently waiting for me to open and leave. 

Peeking through the open gap, I make sure the coast is clear of any frantic fans that had been waiting my arrival. Nope. Nobody here. 

I skidded my bunny slippers across the apartment hall, reaching for the B.A.P dorm.

Standing in front of B.A.P oppas' dorm, I lightly tap on the door.

With no answer, the door swung open in a quick speed and Yongguk oppa peeked his head out. 
His gummy smile brought a shy smile of my own, making me feel all princessy inside.

Adorable feelings suited this early- spring weather. 

"Come in~ you have some explaining to do Ahn ah~" Yongguk oppa teased, causing pinkish colors to float on my cheeks. 

I slip out of my slippers and into the living room, where all the other oppas were swarmed in a tight circle, serious and grim expressions etched on their faces. 
Even Zelo. 

They were all wearing black and buckle embedded leather-based , rebellious looks describing their appearances.

They had that scary B.A.P baseball bat from the music video "No Mercy" and had their "planet Mato" masks on, embellished with metal thorns. 


Something's very, very serious. 
Then, I heard muffled yells and blocked scream among the oppas. 

I saw Daehyun oppa's mouth duct-taped, real ropes binding his hands and feet, his eyes struck with fear. 

"Wha-t?!" I exclaimed, making my way to my poor lover, bound from head to toe with ropes. Jongup oppa stopped me, seperating the space between us two lovers. 

"Move Jongup oppa!~" I panicked, 
my hands slapping against his well built arms. What am I saying- 

"So you decided to make Daehyun a traitor among us hmm?" Himchan oppa questioned, his shadow overwhelming my tiny figure. 

"What traitor?" I asked, noticing how miniscule and squeaky my scared voice is.

"We took an oath , a solemn oath , that in the name of B.A.P, that we will not confess our love for Baek Ahn ah. Seems like Daehyun here broke the oath, so he must pay the prices. If one breaks the oath, they were to disappear from B.A.P and the existence of the world." Yongguk oppa stated coldly, his gummy smiles nowhere to be seen. 

What happened to the sweet Yongguk oppa who answered the door like, 5 seconds ago?

"What? This is ridiculous! What?" 
I yelled, pinching myself to ensure that I am not in a crazy dream. 
Unfortunately, I wasn't. 

"Joonhong! Bring the gun!" 
Youngjae ordered. 

Wait, this seems familiar-
.... One Shot music video! 

We all know how that went down. 

I threw myself between the gun being pointed at and the fear-stricken Daehyun. 

"Ahn ah, move within three seconds or I will shoot you both" Yongguk oppa spoke, the seriousness embedded in his deep voice. 

"Well then too bad! Take me down and let him live! You have to go through me to get to Daehyun oppa!" I retorted back, realizing that they were quite serious. 

Why the fuc*k are they doing this?!

"One...two.." 
Zelo's innocence was evaporated from him as he counted down. 

I took a heaving intake of breath and wrapped myself around Daehyun oppa. 

This is familiar - 
My car accident. 

My painful memories came clashing back and tears brimmed my eyes. 

This is so fu*cking unbeliveable. 
It just can't be real.

I heard Daehyun oppa's fast heartbeats accelerating and Joonhong scream : "....THREE!" 

Yongguk oppa pulled the trigger, and I waited for death. 

*click* 
A blunt object landed on my forehead. 
Wha-

I plucked a little rubber dart off from my forehead and looked at the B.A.P oppas' and Joonhong's facial expressions. 

Jongup oppa cracked up laughing, making Joonhong and Youngjae laugh histarically.
Upon my confusion, Yongguk oppa dropped his realistic "gun" and bent down, patting my head. 

"Good job Ahn ah" he said, his gummy smile back in place.

Wha- 

"Congrats. You passed the B.A.P love test!~" Himchan oppa squealed, shooting heart hand motions towards Daehyun oppa and me. 

OH COME ON.
Seriously?!

"OH COME ON!" 
I yelled, catching all laughing attention to me. 

I was still wrapped around Daehyun oppa, who is trying his best to hold in a laugh but would have miserably failed if it wasn't for the duct tape.

"ALL THAT FOR A JOKE?!"
I kept yelling, causing more laughter. 

"Noona!~ you thought we were dead serious!! Wahh~~"Zelo giggled, tears of laughter glazing his eyes. 

I rolled my eyes and ripped the duct tape off of Daehyun's lips. 

"Ow! Ahn ah! That hurt!" 
He whined, puckering out his lips for me to kiss. 

I shoved his face back.
He doesn't deserve to have his "boo boo"s kissed. 
"Awwwh did I wax your poor mustache?" I teased, making him more irritated. 

"Ba-dah dah dahhh~" Youngjae oppa sung to "here comes the bride". 

"You may kiss" Jongup stated, gaining dagger-filled glares from more-than-irritated me.

Jongup oppa raised his hands in defense.
"Hey - I was just trying to help"
He muttered, only to earn "shut up" from my fuming voice. 

I turned my attention from the sulking Jongup oppa to Daehyun oppa again, only to meet his gleaming eyes and THE irresistable smirk. 

I couldn'the help myself but feel giddy over one smirk,

which made me forget completely about the whole " LET'S SHOOT DAEHYUN BECAUSE HE'S GOING OUT WITH AHN AH" incident.

My smiling lips finally gave in, fitting itself softly into Daehyun oppa's smirk. 

Forming the perfect picture, the B.A.P members "ooh-d and aah-d", holding the screaming Zelo down. 
"NO NOONNAA NOOO!!"

His pleas simmered into the background and all I could feel was pure bliss as Daehyun oppa's lips grazed over mine. 
My life feels so complete. 

"Awh go get a room! I was talking about a 3 second kiss not a 3 day kiss!" Jongup whined, staring at the happy couple. 

"WHY IS IT DAEHYUN HYUNGG~~? YOU DON'T LIKE THE TALENTED 16 YEAR OLD?!" 
Zelo kept arguing, trying to make himself reasonable and not let go of the fact that his noona was in love with his hyung, vise versa.

My eyes fluttered open, catching a glimpse of Daehyun oppa's perfectly closed eyes, only dust particles away. I parted my lips and pushed back, getting oxygen back into my respitory system.

I realized the B.A.P oppas have evacuated to another room.
This only made our innocence corrupt and turned the heavenly bliss into a sinful pleasure.

I only gazed at his perfection, observing every detail on his lovely face. Daehyun oppa's rough breathing caused my heart to skip a beat, almost choking me. 

"You're doing that on purpose aren't you?" I whispered with a smirk.

"Why? Does it turn you o-" 
His response was cut by my lips, attacking once again for our blissful moment. 

Our lips danced in perfect sync, not missing a beat. When it parted away, Daehyun placed light kisses on my face. 

"ARE YOU GUYS FREAKING DONE YET?!" Yongguk oppa's deep voice rumbled through the house, followed by whines, grumbles , and NOONNAAA~~ .

"We'll save some for later" Daehyun oppa seductively whispered directly into my ear, my weak spot, causing me to burn up about a thousand degrees. 
Barely managing to nod, I felt like a little child agreeing to follow her mommy.

"YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!"
Daehyun oppa yelled, causing hoorays and mini-celebrations from the crew. 

"Okay. Time to get serious. Tell me EVERYTHING that happend. To the tiniest dust particle! NOW!" 
Himchan oppa demanded, striking his hands down on the floor. 

"Yes umma." I replied, making everyone realize that Himchan oppa's acting like an over possessive mother, as usual.

So. Our story short. 
Daehyun oppa and I split the story part in two, 

for Daehyun oppa remebers what happend a year ago better than I did, and I told them about the recent events. 


" 1 year ago, when Ahn ah joined the company, remeber how she was really cute and innocent? Almost Joonhong's first love?"

Daehyun questioned, earning nods from the group. 

Ahn ah blushed at this new information. 

"Well she kind of danced into my heart. Like literally. It was love at first sight-" Daehyun casually said, reciveing nods of approval. 

"We used to always hang out together and she was always there, shining like the sun." Daehyun softly continued, as if talking to himself. 

"Yeah. Hyung. We get it." 
Zelo whined with a sad pout.

I immensly felt sorry for little Joonhongie so I sneaked up behind him while everyone was in this flashback trance and pinched his cheeks.

Joonhong's eyes lit up and his lips turned into a smirk. 
Unlike other idol maknaes, our Zelo is VERY mature. The proof is his rapping.

So no, he wasn't a creepy maknae stalker. His smirk was sincere, like a man's. Cuz he kinda is. 

I scrunched my nose at him in a cute manner and we giggled, making me relived that Joonhong's feeling better.

"Hey Ahn ah! Don't do that! You'll only encourge him to kidnap you away from me" My dear lover retorted.

Gee. What a respectable hyung. 

I grumbled and sat my down in the original seat by Daehyun oppa. 
"Good doggy~" he joked as he patted my head. 
I stuck a tongue out, countering his treatment . 

Daehyun oppa took this comeback and twisted into an attack by his lips in the most intimate way possible. 

He smirked when he saw my face explode into red colors. 
"Naughty girl~" he whispered into my ear, making my crazy head explode once more. 

"So! Tell us your story Ahn ah!" 
Youngjae oppa exclaimed, head resting on his hands, excited to hear our "love story".

I traced my thoughts to when I started to love Daehyun oppa... Hmm...
And I remebered. The precious moments' home base, where it started. 

~~Flashback (here we go again:/ )~~

Stretching my arms, I breathe out pure nervousness. 

Today's my first recording session and I'm scared. Like ,scared as hell. I will bricks.

"You're gonna do great Ahn ah! Just relax!" Yongguk oppa's voice rung through my headphones.

I glanced at him through the monitoring window. 
His thumbs were up and his gummy smile of encourgement soothed the tight knot in my stomach, but not enough. 

What if I was bad? What if the B.A.P oppas will start judging me? 

With all concern and thoughts cramming itself inside my head, the music started, flowing its rhythm from the headphones to my nerve-electrified eardrums. 

I chose B1A4 Sandeul oppa's new solo , "Crush" to practice my recording. I wouldn't want to put shame into his name, so I was pressured into being perfect. 

"Ggwe oh re dwen gun man gat ah~" 
I squeaked softly, scared to death that my voice will fail me. 

"It's good Ahn ah but please sing louder so we can hear your awesomeness!" Yongguk oppa shouted, making me feel even MORE self-concious. 
 

On the verge of stopping, Daehyun oppa flailed his hands wildly to catch my attention. 

He made silly faces and did goofy things, bringing hopes and laughter back into my system.

My voice regained strength and my heart's pace slowed into the normal speed. 

I heard my voice ring clearly through the room as I held the last note. 

I realized I was singing about love while looking directly at Daehyun oppa.

I blushed as I slipped my headphones off and found Yongguk oppa's face displaying over-exaggerated look of amazement. 

Being the shy girl I was, I awkwardly squirmed in place, glancing up at the frozen statue of Youngguk oppa for some kind of comment. 

Having the short temper I had, I blurted , "Aish! Yongguk oppa!! How was it?! Just tell me already!" 

Covering my mouth from the sudden spill of words, the B.A.P oppas chuckled at my timid change of behavior. 

"It was REALLY AMAZING Ahn ah!" The oppas screamed in chorus. 

I felt my pride soar and headed out the recording room. I silently made my way next to Daehyun oppa as the other oppas were busy editing and polishing the recording away on the computer.

"Thank you!" I whispered into Daehyun oppa's ears, sincere feelings painted in each word. 

Daehyun oppa gave me a playful smirk as a response and....

I gasped at the sudden cuteness. 

~~~ End of Flashback (yay I don't like flashbackssss)~~~~

All the B.A.P members' lips formed an O shape, including Daehyun oppa. 

"You liked me back then?!"
Daehyun oppa exclaimed. 

"You liked him back them?!" 
Youngjae oppa repeated, making me a bit confused. 

"What's wrong with liking him back then?" I asked out of pure curiosity. 

"He was a scrawny trainee hyung with that strong Boosan accent-" Zelo laughed, immitating Daehyun's Boosan dialect accent. 

"Yahhhh!!! You were worse at both! Heck- you're still scrawny!! It's not my fault your growth spurt magically gave you height!!" 
Daehyun whined, protesting the "insults" being thrown at him. 

I just giggled. 
"Yeah. So? I found that cute" 
I cooly responded. 

"Eh? Even that haircut he had back then?" Jongup almost stood up, startled at my confession. 

"Yup" I nodded, knowing for a fact that my first shallow impression of Daehyun oppa was : HOT 

That included Yongguk oppa too.. But hey...that voice and that passion- oh my-
....changing the subjecttt~

And so on we bickered, laughing our butts off in our conversations. 

In the midst of all the talking, Daehyun oppa's hands lingered on mine, sharing our loving warmth throughout the day. 

-----------------------------------

"Okay.. So we STILL aren't official after all we've been through?" I interrogated, slight annoyance tuning my voice. 

I'm a bit disappointed in how Daehyun oppa's keeping a distance away from me.

He is repelling away from me everytime I dare to take a step towards him,
making me look like the love-sickened fool. 
 

Is he playing hard to get?
Did he decide he doesn't love me anymore?
Can feelings change like that? 

My already-boyfriend-sensitive radar is picking up some bad signals. 

And we aren't even dating. 

"Ahn ah, I want you to trust me and just hold on- it's hard for me too." His aegyo embedded plea broke me, extending my patience once more. 

Only smiles crept up, clearing all my doubts and worries. 
The problem is that- 
This cycle continued, over and over again. I'm slowly getting weary, tired of all his "excuses". 
I felt so self concious and alert on my surroundings. 

Afterall, he isn't hot and talented for nothing.

A bitter smile twisted my lips as I heard the phone hang up. 

.... Maybe I should stop loving him. Before I get hurt, like the last time. 

Sighing away at my confusion, I swept a frustrated hand through my hair. 
I don't want to do this if it's only going to be a burden. 

I'll endure for a bit more- 
For Daehyun oppa. 
But I won't let my heart constrict in pain and destroy itself. 
Not anymore.

I slide on to my usual sweats and hoodie, getting ready for my dance session of the day. 
Just a regular day- 
Nothing special, nothing new, just good ole me. 

Until fate twisted my life once again. 

"Ahn ah! What are you doing? You have your vocal lesson today!" My dance coach exclaimed. 

Bells stricking the back of my empty head, I feel like somebody punched sense into me. 

The vocal lessons- it's today. 

Today's the day I feared, clung on to the most, the day I will see the old part of me. 
The day I see Jinyoung oppa. 

My empty self forcibly traveled to the designated area, shifting my feet to the new desitination. 
I can't run away. 
I won't let myself.
Also, I made a promise to boss that I won't let emotions mix in with business. 

That promise kind of got ruined as I started to love Daehyun oppa, and now look at me, drenched with personal feelings, heading to "work".

Stopping in front of the routine- remembered door, I glance through the monitor window of the recording room. 

It's him- 
The part of me that I seperated myself from, the person I will always carry in my helplessly loving heart. 
Jinyoung oppa. 

As if he sensed my gaze, his focused sight moved from the recording computer to me, 
our stares fitting into an old puzzle. 

I mouthed "Hi" with a warm smile. 

It was good to see him again, healthy and happy. He returned a smile to me, the knowing expression both planted on our faces. 

We both knew that- we missed each other. 
But I closed that chapter in my life. 

Swinging open the enterance door, our all-too-familiar gazes met each other. 

"Hey" Jinyoung oppa's sweet voice rung through the awkward silence. 

"Hi oppa" I replied, the sensation of longing and love squeezing my heart. 

Cutting the crap, I boldly ask "Why did you agree to train me?" 

His eyes shown no surprise, as if expecting this question.
"I wasn't a big fan of the idea but the WM representatives forced it on me." 

I nodded in full understanding, knowing the powers of the upper representatives of an entertainment company. It was do or die.

"Well let's get it started." 
I stated, rubbing my hands together as a gesture of : Anywayyss~~

"Honestly, I don't know where to start anymore" Jiyoung responded, referring to more than the vocal lesson. 
I rolled my eyes at his indirect meaning behind the reply. 

"Oppa this is business. Let's not add our fluffy personal lives into it." 
I scoffed, only to realize that we were both cracking up at my silly comment.

We both knew I would never be anywhere near serious mode. The fellow knows me too well. 

After a round of voice warm-ups, we created a game of carrying conversations only by singing. 
We can only talk through melodies. 

Well played Jinyoung, well played. 

"♪♪ So I'm happy that you're smiling again Ahn ah~ ♪♪" Jinyoung oppa sung, perfectly as if it were actual lyrics to an existent song. 

"♪♪ Oppa your face has lit up too, Now I don't have to worrrry~~ like I always did~♪♪" My honesty sung itself out, finding the perfect notes to carry on the conversation.

Our past chapters in life were flooding back, immersing our game into something of: I HONESTLY ______.

We were spilling everything we thought after our breakup. Jinyoung oppa sang to me how he felt empty, in a good way. 
That's the feeling of a new life , my friend. 

We were laughing about our past dates and events like they were the most normal things to talk about. No pains included, no heartbreaks existent.

*Poink!*
The timer dinged, marking the end of the sing-talk game. 

My face reddend because I was holding out a note while the timer dinged. I stopped my voice in its tracks and avoided eye gazes. 
Damn. 
Awakwarrrddddd.

Then, I heard Jinyoung oppa let out a soft laugh.
"I missed you Ahn ah" 
He spoke, lacing his ever-so-soft hands through my hair. 

I longed his touch too, but we both knew in our hearts that memories are memories, no matter how hard you try to fix what's done, you'll only be wasting your time on the impossible. 

I closed my eyes and nuzzled into his calming graze. His soft hands- 
I knew it all too well. 
Fluttering my eyes open, I dared to speak. 

"How's Na hye? I heard from Baro oppa that she's his little sister~ Don't you just love how things turn out?" I giggled, feeling honestly happy for him that he moved on without hurting anymore. 

His shy smile of love lingered, proving that he's her meant to be, and she's his soulmate.
That smile used to be for me- but I never deserved it in the first place

"What about you Ahn ah?" 
He asked, waiting for a response. 

I sighed, the phone call only hours ago replaying its rough scene.
"-Trust me and hold on-" Daehyun oppa had said, the words feeling like sandpaper against my fragile heart. 

"I...I'm good too.." I muttered under my breath, knowing that Jinyoung oppa never failed to hear my grumbles and mutters. 

"No you're not." Jinyoung oppa stated, as if reading off a fact book. 

"How would you kn-" I tried countering, only to have the answer come out of myself:
He'd be the one to know.
He can read me like a book. 

"Feel like telling me about it? We have twenty minutes to kill!" 
He spoke, the vocal lesson both forgotten into the depths of our thoughts. 

I sighed and just shook my head as a no. 
"Maybe later oppa.. Today's not my day-" I continued grumbling, earning a worried gaze from Jinyoung oppa. 

"So it happened today?" He asked, reading me all too well. 

He sighed and carried on my worries with me.

"Everything will turn out fine, Ahn ah. You have the magical power to make everything all right. At least  it did for me" He spoke, a soft smile displaying his honesty.
I just shot him an annoyed look as a joke and he responded with throwing his hands up as a protection from my "glare".
I helplessly broke into a giggle. 
So on we talked about our dreams, meeting and living them. 

Then we both realized something special. 
Ever since classroom 298, we managed to keep our promise- 

The promise that we'll always be together.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note- This is a deliciously long chapter dedicated to all my readers. 

Love you all!

P.S - (lol what the crap?) Expect the unexpected ;) mwahahahahahah 3:)