Secretly Official

Managing You & Me

 

   {A.N - Before reading this, my super-innocent readers, prepare for mind-corruption. It's nothing serious, it's just that I'm concerned about what will be slapping you in the face while reading this chapter... Mwahahaha.__________________________
  __  On the other hand, I know most of my readers will enjoy this keke you dirty minded weirdos!! (says the freak who freaking wrote it..haha..)  I just think this chapter's not "bad" enough to be rated M :3 its not.. Enough (ewhww :( I made myself sound like such a T.T FML )
    BTW- next time I write a tipsy chapter like this, I'll warn you all with a BE CAREFUL in the beginning of the chapter. If it's more than tipsy, you'll see that rated M sign up there.. Ahah..ah..ha.. I'm the weirdo..
Happy reading!} 
 
 
*Ggeut up neun gil ae suh~ mool luh sul soo neun up suh~* 
 
My B.A.P One Shot ringtone rung through the recording room, where it caught both Jinyoung oppa and me off guard. 
 
I read the screen, where it said - Jongup oppa. 
Huh?
 
"Hey Ahn ah , take the call It's time to go anyways. I'll see you next week!" 
Jinyoung oppa said as he hesitantly rushed out the door. 
 
I nodded, helplessly knowing that I will miss him again.
Waking up from my one-second thoughts of Jinyoung oppa, I swiped the phone screen to accept the call. 
 
"Yeoboseyo?" I answered. 
 
"Ahn ah! Please come to your home immediately!" Jongup's voice spoke like a robot, and hung up.
 
I laughed, wondering what the B.A.P oppas are going to try to pull off this time. Last time, I thought they were literally going to shoot me- 
 
Which taught me an important lesson :
Don't question their acting skills. 
( keep this in mind... Keke)
 
I finished organizing the last pile of random recordings Yong guk oppa apparently made,
secretely downloaded his masterpiece called "Q" ,and headed to my beloved dorm. 
 
Oh joy- 
I just CAN'T wait till the B.A.P oppas (and Jongup & Joonhong) unravel what they have up their sleeves. 
 
Walking out of the company building, I catch the soft breeze chilling its way through my cheeks. 
 
Ah~~ so good to be out~
 
I'm making my way towards what's coming, and I'm Unbreakable*~
(B.A.P reference :3)
 
Rushing against the wind, I break into a jog. I can't help feeling this feeling that somehow- something will turn out right. 
Even if the phone call with Daehyun oppa this morning was a bit depressing.
I speed up my pace in anticipation.
 
Here I come.
 
Turning the last corner, the view of the apartment building comes into view. Almost there- 
Why am I so freaking excited?! Ahh!
 
I jump up two stairs at a time, knowing the elevator will be too slow.
 
Running,running, running, 
 
Oomph.
 
What? 
 
My landed on a stair as I was knocked by something. 
 
"Ahn ah! Are you okay?!" Jongup asked in the most apologetic tone I heard from him. 
 
"Aish.... Yeah I'm okay.." I grumbled, rubbing my lower thighs in the sudden clash of concrete and soft flesh. 
 
Jonguppie's caring hands held me up, subtituting the absence of my own support. 
 
"What are you doing in the stairs?" I asked Jongup, remebering that it was him who asked me to come to my dorm by a sudden phone call.
 
"Oh N..Nothing! Just go to your dorm noona..." He trailed off his muttered reply, shifting away from me and down the stairs like a little child retreating away from an argument with his mother.
 
...okkaayy?? 
 
I flew up the last bit of steps and practiced my routine of checking if the dorm coast is clear. It's kind of sad how it's become a law , but it's SO mandatory. 
 
We can't risk another fan-blog explosion, even if I'm just going to my own dorm. 
If BABYs found out I live freakishly near their B.A.P oppas, 
 
You might as well label me dead already.
 
Bringing my doubtful fists up to my own dorm door, I lightly tap on the seperation between me and whatever the B.A.P oppas told me to come home for. 
 
Recieving no response, I try the doorknob before fetching the key out of my pocket. 
 
The door's... Open.
Huh? 
Is something wrong? 
 
Swinging open my dormitory door, confusion and worry washes over me.
Is everything okay? Why are the oppas acting weird? Why is the door open? 
Another question forms as I walk in through the enterance. 
 
Why is it completely dark? 
 
Reaching out my hands for walls and support, I guide myself to a faint glow , probably in the living room. 
Well since it's freaking dark, I don't know where the living room is. 
 
I can't feel the light switches-
 
I skid my feet across the floor, slipping and sliding along the walls to make my way safely to the dimmly-lit glow of the living room.
 
Blindly turning to the right, I see the source of the glow. It's a candle. 
Make that gazillion candles. 
All glowing perfectly around my living room.
Shaped in a heart- 
Wha-
 
No, I don't think someone would break into my apartment just to place gazillion candles an arrange them into a big, lovely heart.
The only option I could narrow down to-
The one who knows where my extra dorm key is hidden at, just in case I forget mine.
 
My suspicion was confirmed as a pair of gentle arms emerge out of the darkness and wrap around my waist, taking me by a loving surprise.
 
Oh my goodness- 
Am I dreaming? 
No- it's too vivid.
 
His head swiftly rested on my bare shoulders, connecting our loving  warmth.
 
I turned my head sideways, making my lips accidentally brush against his cheeks.
 
"I love you Baek Ahn ah"
 
Daehyun oppa's voice seeps into every corner of me, filling my heart with undescribable feelings. 
 
All my doubts and hatred towards oppa disappeared into the depths of shame. How dare I doubt oppa in the first place- 
 
"Oh my gosh oppa- Miahnhae"
I replied, guilt coming out of my apologetic voice. 
 
"Miahnhae? Huh? Am I getting rejected?" Daehyun oppa asked, his voice woven with startled and confused emotions.
 
"No! No~~ Daehyun oppa!"
I denied, realizing that my answer came out wrong. 
 
"I love Jung Daehyun" I corrected, a smile replacing my worries as Daehyun oppa's terrified face turned into a happy one. 
Knowing the minimal quantity of the three special words spoken from me, the moment was more than special. 
 
"Phew- Thought you meant - 'sorry I don't like you-' ... Haha.. I know I have seemed like a jerk recently, but I wanted to ask you out formally."
He said, bending down on one knee with the familiar square velvet box on his lifted hand.
 
"Baek Ahn ah, will you secretly go out with me?"
His serious voice questioned, expression immersed into pure love.
 
Drowned in the bliss of this moment, I  bent down to Daehyun oppa's eye level and nodded.
"Yes. More than a million times"
I replied, bending forward to kiss his cheeks. 
 
His child-like grin surfaced, causing him to stare at me like a gorgeous icecream. Well, Daehyun oppa loves food, so he stared at me like I was his one-of-a-kind special cheese cake. 
That's saying a lot.
 
His gentle fingers slipped a matching ring onto mine from the velvet box, now formally binding us as one. 
 
Not a single trace of a flashback with Jinyoung passed by.. 
 
Well, maybe just a little.... 
 
Love and bliss returns to its position on our expressions and Daehyun oppa's eyes explore across my almost too close face. 
 
The distance between us was literally breath-taking. 
 
Sensing his expressive need for actions, I respond effortlessly to his first move. His luscious lips drove forward and landed on mine, ever so gently. 
 
I pressed mine into his, closing all left gaps between us. 
I could do this all day- 
I felt my legs shift into Daehyun oppa's now-sitting lap. 
I'm unconsiously sitting on him. 
 
Then, I felt something unexperienced enter into our connected lips. 
 
Something new, totally y-
 
Daehyun oppa slid in his tongue, causing me to gasp in surpise. 
He took this advantage and twirled his tounge deeperinside the open enterance, away at the inside of my mouth. 
 
Honestly- This is my first time.
 
He took the bold lead, guiding my own tongue to dance with his. 
It obliged obediently, following his wet muscle movement by movement. 
 
I was secretly exploding inside, loving this new source of a guilty pleasure.
 
Realizing I am short on oxygen, my lips press forcefully into Daehyun oppa's before parting hard, our jagged breaths ringing through the dark room. 
Only the dimmed candle lights gave our visions the ability to see each lover, making all details ever so precious. 
 
"That was new" I whisper between hard breath pants. 
 
Daehyun oppa's infamous smirk plops itself on his face, his bad-boy image driving me more crazy. 
His feelings were met with mine as he snuggled his head into my shoulder blades, brushing his wet lips on my collarbones. 
 
A breath escapes out of me, submerging me into a trance of pure happiness. 
 
We both wanted more- 
 
I slithered my hands around Daehyun oppa's hard abdomen to his muscled back, around his rough biceps and clung onto his manly shoulders. 
I knew he was hot, but never realized his body was the complete perfection. His figure was hard and packed with muscles that spoke of many work-outs in the gym.
 
..... Damn son
 
Well, the B.A.P One Shot dance is considered a workout-
He responded to my travelling hands by moving his own to the rhythm, around my tiny waist and dancing across my slender back. 
 
I pulled my arms out and rested my elbows on oppa's shoulders, not knowing that I'm giving him access to my chest area. 
 
Holy crap. 
I feel like such a sl*ut.. 
In a good way(?)
 
Not caring for a single thing in the whole entire world, I entangle my fingers into Daehyun oppa's blonde hair, twirling and plunging my fingers into his blonde head and gently grabbed on to his neck. 
 
This position gave oppa the enterance to my bare neck and (thankfully) clothed chest. 
Respecting both our actions, he plunged down to my neck, inhaling all air between his face and my shoulders. 
Our love-covered gazes meet, bringing our lips to discover each other's perfections again. 
 
I freaking love Daehyun. 
 
Parting our kissing lips for the final time, we just embrace each other's figures and whispered, 
"I love you"
In a sweet harmony. 
 
Only if time will freeze- 
 
Only if my memories will stop replaying my flashbacks- 
 
Only if we couldn't be bothered by even a speck of dust. 
 
But every perfection calls for a complete imperfection, contradicting love itself. 
This moment was perfect-
Too perfect to be described by all the  words of the world.
 
.... I think I feel something hard under my skirt-
Gosh I'm flattered but-
 
To ignore this off cooly, I slide off of Daehyun oppa's warm lap, on to the spot calling my name out to sit beside him on the floor. 
I scooted my , now sitting snugly next to him. 
He seemed flustered too as he tugged down his shirt, trying to calm himself down (..ha..ha..ha)
 
His hands found mine and they knotted themselves up into perfect puzzle pieces, our rings' metal lightly tapping against one another. 
It sent small, electrifying shocks through my fingers and to my tingly heart. 
 
The dim-lit, heart-shaped masterpiece of candles added on to our mellow mood. 
The cold reality slapping at our faces, we are reminded time after time that it's a secret relationship. 
 
It can only allow moments like these for so long- 
 
But I don't care as long as I have Daehyun oppa. 
This loving, sweet, hopelessly warming gentleman...
He's mine and that's all I can ask for.
 
Daehyun oppa and my warmth lingered through each other's figures as we leaned on each other for perfect comfort throughout the night.
 
------------------------------------
 
"WOO FREAKING JIHO!!"
I screamed, almost shaking the whole entireity of TS Ent.  building. 
 
I was responded by an awkard smile of my long-time childhood friend, who was sitting inside the recording room, waiting for my appearance. 
 
I barged in, slamming open the door and running into my target : Zico.
 
Today's finally my rapping session with Jiho, my bestfriend , A.K.A Zico, leader of Block B. 
 
Never having the chance to see him, today was a special day- 
I got to spend the whole entire day with Zico. 
 
Oh.mah.lawrd. 
You have NO idea how much I missed this ghetto-loving gangster-wannabe - hip-hop-infected-amazing-. 
 
*slap*
 
Ow. 
Jiho slaps my arm because- 
I was ranting out loud. 
 
"Enough with the description" Jiho cuts me off, rolling his eyes at my exclaiming list of descriptive words for him. 
 
"I FREAKING MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FREAKING WOO FREAKING JI FRE-" 
Once again, I was cut off by Jiho's hands clamping my mouth together in a fish-mouth form, shutting my muffled rant of how freaking i freaking missed freaking him. 
 
"Yeah Ahn ah. You FREAKING missed me. I get it- I missed you too"
He spoke, breaking into a mischievious smile and ruffled my hair. 
 
"Yah- only if Byunghun was here-"
I pouted, missing the beloved member of our trio. 
 
"Yeah... He's busy being hot these days" Jiho scoffed, mentioning the cultural difference between their idol- images. 
 
"By the way Mr.Zico. Why were you acting like a douche*bag at the Thailand interview?? {A.N- all BBCs should be aware of THE INTERVIEW kekeke}
Or did you drink before the interview-" I slyly brought up the embarassing subject, gaining a hilariously annoyed look from the dear leader of Block B who had to shave his head at the cost of his light mouth which just had to rant the world's most retarded interview responses. 
I howled with laughter, loving how it's me making fun of him now. 
 
He whined for me to quit it, which I did after another round of stingy jokes. 
Awh.
That's why you don't go around talking cheap about countries in a broadcasted interview. 
 
I ran my hands through his now back-to-normal curled hair, dyed with a light-brown hue- 
It suits him well. 
 
A warm smile lingers from my heart to my lips, the knowing look passing between us. 
 
"Okay! So what does master Zico have for me?" I asked, focusing back on to the main point of the whole rapping session. 
 
So we continued into the flow, Zico teaching me some of his favorite skills on rapping. 
 
Like I haven't heard his rants about rapping before- psh- 
But I listened, loving how much he rocks at what he loves to do. 
 
Hey- it's like Yongguk oppa's tatto on the back of his shoulder- 
"Do what you like and luv what you do. "
(Fact- He rapped this as a lyric to "Never Give Up" by Bang & Zelo)
 
And speaking of Yongguk oppa- 
He just walked in to the recording room.  Talk about coincidences.
 
"-Hey Ahn ah- Oh I didn't know you were in middle of something..sorr-"
His deep apology was interrupted as his gaze flicked from me to Jiho. 
 
"So we meet again" 
Jiho bitterly spat, displaying the deep history between them. 
 
"You know each oth-"
My own voice was cut off as I remebered- Zico and Yongguk oppa both participated in the underground subway rapping competitions. 
 
Yongguk oppa lightly nodded, deep pain embedded into his own eyes. 
He avoided Jiho's dagger-like stares and looked into my confused eyes with guilt in his. 
 
He scratched his head and spoke up "Look Jiho.. I'm sorry but I did win fair and square.." Yongguk oppa started, the words meant to spark a flame in Jiho's revved up anger. 
 
"It never was fair" Jiho growled, the blazing madness scratching his tone.
 
I was just sitting there, midst of all the intensity, looking clueless and really stupid. 
 
Yongguk oppa stopped there, slamming the door closed and trudging away. 
 
Jiho is famous for having the pitbull/bulldog personality-
Once he bites, he never lets go. 
 
There was one time when Jiho's lifetime motto of the whole bulldog image was shattered into miniscule pieces. Jiho almost attacked me in in in uncontrollable burst of anger, which could have caused unwanted physical consequences if Byunghun hadn't jumped in and calmed Jiho down. 
 
Could Yongguk oppa possibly be the cause-? 
 
Damn. What a small world. 
 
Fate keeps binding my surroundings near me- keeping all loved ones' destinies revolve near one another. 
 
Heh- coincidence had more depth than what I thought it would....
 
"Underground Subway Competition?" I questioned, wanting some answers. 
 
I only gained a nod from him, making me shove him lightly to recieve more explanation than just a nod. 
 
"It was our final competition- that guy was my sworn-rival opponent and it was a fight for the new spot in the famous underground rapping group- Soul Connection. I received the news that my mother was in a weak state and postponed the match - Yongguk cancelled the postponing and went ahead, battling against a recording of me, using especially my unfinished recording." 
Jiho muttered out, betrayal and bitterness obviously visible in the past experience.
 
My mouth shaped itself in a silent "O", signaling my understanding. 
I loved Soul Connection music- I never realized there was Jiho's bitter backstory to this- 
 
{A.N- this is NOT a fact, the fact is that Yongguk WAS in the underground rapping group named Soul Connection with the stage name of Jepp Blackman. I do love SC's music :3 }
 
*Ding!* 
The timer dinged, reminding us that the "rap session" had come to an end. 
 
I helped Jiho get most of his belongings. 
 
"Here" he said, handing me a familiar CD. He used to make CDs for me to listen to, filled with his masterpieces. 
 
"OMG YAY IT'S BEEN FOREVER!!" I sqealed in joy, loving the new present. 
 
Jiho ruffled my hair and headed out the door. I waved good-bye to him, gaining a response wave back from him, his face turned away from me. 
 
He'll never change.
 
Now I have some more business to do. Hmmm.. There's more to the oppas than I thought- 
 
I gently place Zico's CD on my own music CD collection shelf and head out the recording room, my target of destination set on Yongguk oppa. 
 
 
*********Yongguk's Story***********
 
"Aish"
I always feel like a bastard after hearing why Zico decided to delay the competition. 
 
I never knew it was his mother- 
I just thought he was trying chicken out and run away,I wanted to teach him a lesson. 
 
Life doesn't give second chances.
I learned that the hard way.
 
Letting go of the weight-lifting dumbell, I realease all tension in my arm and body and fall flat on the floor. 
 
"Hah..."
I sigh out, hands covering my face. 
 
"Mind telling me a few facts?"
I hear the familiar voice, 
Ahn ah's lovely voice in that cute dongsaeng-like tone of voice. 
 
I parted two fingers that were covering my face to see Ahn ah's, her body bent over, hands on her kneecaps and face pushed forward to be directly above my lying position. 
 
I let out a grumble of response. 
I don't feel like telling her I was the selfish coward- 
Yet again, she'd be the one I'd tell it to. 
 
I finally nodded, knowing too well that Ahn ah will not let it go. She'll probe me until I'm decayed with only remains of bones.
 
She reached her hand down, grabbing mine to help me up. 
I pulled her hand inwards, causing her to land on top of me. 
 
I don't want to get up. 
 
Seeing her flustered face, I let out a soft laugh as she rolls off of my body. 
 
"What was that for?" She askes, her face turned towards mine as we lie flat on the floor. 
 
"Yongguk oppa doesn't want to get up" I tried aegyo, failing miserably at it. I cursed under my breath and scratched my head roughly. Aish.
 
Ahn ah burst out laughing, even holding on to her stomach. At least I got her to laugh- 
 
"No more jokes oppa! Get ser-serious pwhahah I want some answers haha" she said between laughs. 
 
Seeing no end in this, I spilled. 
 
How I was pressured, if I didn't win the competition my dreams were crushed, my parents protesting against my dreams and goals, me proving them I get what I want by topping the school with perfect grades, and me not knowing Zico's reason of delay. 
 
Ahn ah listened, her eyebrows arching in surprise at the depth of the situation.
 
"Ah- I get it. Must have been hard to face it alone" she spoke as I finished my explanation. 
 
I nodded, remebering the threats, blood, and sweat I endured to get here. I covered my face with my hands again, ashamed of all the wrongs that were done.
 
Ahn ah's gentle hands slid mine off my face and she pinched my cheeks.
 
"It's not the time for the great Bang Yong Guk to be sulking around! Oppa you gotta get up and fight, not run away and be ashamed for it!" 
 
She scolded, exploding my sad trance into bits of reality.
 
I sat up, whipped my head in her direction and flashed her a smile of gratitude. I was thankful that such an angel was sent to us, cheering us up wherever, whenever. 
 
Daehyun's a lucky guy.
 
I ruffled her hair and laughed as she swatted my hands away in protest to protect her salon-treated hair. 
 
She's getting it dyed blonde, like how B.A.P was in the beginning years. 
It was blonde , so much that our acronym for B.A.P was confused with Blonde Asian People. 
 
No. Just no. 
 
Ahn ah sat up and picked up one of my dumbells. 
 
"Isn't this Jongup oppa's?" She questioned,making my voice come out in defense. 
 
"No- Jongup's not the only one to work out~~" I whined, disappointed that Jongup is the only one acknowleged for working out. 
 
Even after I took my shirt off at the B.A.P concert!! {A.N - this my fellow BABYs, is a fact! Kekeeke} 
 
"I'm joking oppa~~ although Jongup oppa does look like the most well-buil-" she was cut off by my hands taking hers and slipping it under my shirt, on my abs. 
 
Feel the hardness Ahn ah. 
Can't say anything now can you? 
 
An evil smile appeared on my lips, glaring eyes daring her to say that again. 
 
"N..Neverm.mind" she stuttered,
Face flushed with red.
 
Aish. She's so cute
 
She slipped her hand away, awkwardly avoiding eye contact. 
 
Then, a sinful grin appeared on her lips, countering mine as she spoke,
"Eh- not as hard as Daehyun oppa's-" 
 
Wha-what?! 
"Daehyun's just naturally skinny! 
I'm the one always working out!"
 I protested, feeling self-concious for the first time. 
 
Ahn ah shrugged, signaling a "whatever" sign. 
 
"Daehyun oppa has more plump lips too~~" she teased, succeeding in her way of getting on my miniscule nerves. Aish- this girl!
{ A.N- Keep this in mind readers. Mwahahaha}
 
She stood up, brushing dirt off her . 
 
I could only grin at how she can make such annoying insults turn into cute jokes. 
 
"Let's go home now- I'm tired as heck" Ahn ah yawned, stretching her arms. 
 
"Oh and I have to drop in to talk to Daehyun oppa~ who also has amazing biceps" 
She teased again, gaining a sigh of surrender from me.
 
I stood up with her and pulled on the hood of my hoodie to cover half my face, doing the same with her hoodie. 
 
Whenver we go outside, it's our main priority to be unnoticable as possible. 
 
She nodded and we headed out the doors, out of the building and into the beautiful Seoul night. 
 
We trudged on, desitinations set on the comfy beds waiting to be slept on, well- Ahn ah's desitinations would have been Daehyun. 
 
Again, that lucky food-lover
 
I'll let it go because I know Daehyun will take care of Ahn ah. 
Ahn ah's like a pillar, supporting the weight of others and not minding it at all. She'll endure my pain with a smile, making me feel better without guilt. 
 
The moonlight glinting on Ahn ah, I swore a secret oath to myself. 
 
No matter what happens, I'll protect Ahn ah. 
 
It's the least I can do to return her value in my life.
 
All hardships coming towards her, I'll endure it with her. 
When nobody's there for her, I'll stay with her whenever. 
 
I swear.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
{ A.N - Don't think this is the last of the warnings. There's MOAR TO COME! MWHAHAHAHA*cough**cough*AHAHAH}