Chapter Nine

Dangerous Waves

'This better be good.' Junsu growled into his phone. 'You'd better be dying.'

'Guess you have an early shift tomorrow?' Hyuk bit his lip as he eyed the clock.

Junsu just grunted.

'I think I did something wrong with the massage thingy.' Hyuk quickly said.

Junsu sighed. 'Explain.'

'The thighs went well but when I did his stomach...'

Junsu rolled his eyes at his phone. 'Yes....' He said impatiently.

'He moaned.'

Junsu frowned. 'What do you mean? Did you do it too hard?'

'The other kind of moan.'

'Oh.'

'Yeah.'

'And?' Junsu said softly, knowing there was more.

'I wasn't disgusted.' Hyuk admitted in a whisper.

'I see.'

'You're not helping.'

Junsu was thinking fast. He knew his best friend through and through. The truth would only freak him out at this point, so a big fat lie it was. 'Hyuk, seriously, that's it? It's so obvious, dude. You liked it cause you were in control and you made that boy moan out in pleasure. It's an ego thing. It's like making girls scream out your name.'

Hyuk remained silent.

'I bet Donghae was embarrassed?' Junsu tried.

Hyuk chuckled, remembering the horrified look of the younger. 'Yeah.'

'See? It's a power thing. No big deal.'

'Thanks Su.'

'Now let me sleep or I'll cut off your baby makers.'

 

'Minho?'

'Junsu?'

'You were right about Hyuk.'

Minho laid back on his couch and smirked. 'I'm always right about these things.'

'Never thought my best friend would turn gay.'

Minho rolled his eyes. 'People don't turn gay, we are born this way.'

'Yeah yeah.'

'Guess it's the lifeguard huh? Damn, I wanted a piece of that .'

'Too much information, Min.'

'Yes, doc. So is Hyuk okay with it?'

'The idiot doesn't know it yet.'

Minho raised his eyebrows.

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?' Junsu used his evil voice.

'Oh hell yeah, that monkey is going to get it. I'll alert the girls and Yeye.'

'Knew I could count on you.'

 

Hyuk woke up when he heard something hit the floor and cry out in pain.

'Donghae?'

Hyuk ran to the bedroom to find Hae on the ground.

'What are you doing?' Hyuk frowned.

'Eating the carpet. What do you think I'm doing?' Hae scoffed.

Hyuk realised he was staring at Hae's boxers a tad too long and gulped.

'Can you help me up?' Hae asked, feeling embarrassed all over again.

'Sure.'

Hae winced at every muscle that moved.

'Guess it's worse today.' Hyuk mumbled.

'I need to go to the bathroom.' Hae said, avoiding eye contact.

Hyuk guided him there.

Hae just stood there.

Hyuk frowned. 'Do you need me to remove those?' He waved his hand at the other's boxers.

'What?! No! I'm waiting for you to leave.' Hae said, his cheeks turning redder by the second.

'Oh, right.'

 

After a couple of minutes Hyuk heard the shower being . He realised the younger would probably need a fresh pair of undies and checked several drawers until he found what was looking for. He took an extra pair for himself and two clean T-shirts.

The door opened and Hae came stumbling in with only a towel around his waist.

Hyuk didn't know where to look. He shoved the boxers in the other's hands, mumbled something about taking a shower himself and fled into the bathroom. 'Don't get fully dressed yet, we need to lotion you up first.' He yelled over his shoulder.

 

It took Hae several minutes to get his boxers on and a lot more to reach his bed and lay down on it properly. He heard the shower being turned off and gulped. He dreaded the upcoming massage. He was startled when the door opened and Hyuk came out in just boxers and a shirt, his red hair still moist. The brief eye contact sent a shiver through Hae's body.

Hyuk silently picked up the lotion and positioned himself on the bed. He uncapped the bottle and squirted some on his hand. He ignored the goose bumps forming on Hae's thigh as he worked his hands on the bruise. He kneaded the muscle with his thumbs and tried to ignore the sharp intakes of breath made by the other.

Hyuk was working on the second leg when he realised he was often staring at Hae's groin. He blinked a couple of times and quickly looked up, only to be relieved that the boy was staring at the window. His eyes went back to the slight bulge in between the lifeguard's legs and he realised that the other was getting aroused. Remembering Junsu's words, Hyuk smirked. He liked the power for sure and the best part was yet to come. He shifted upwards, seating himself right on top of Hae's crotch, the latter whimpered. Hyuk took some more lotion, rubbed his hands together and started on the perfect tummy in front of him. His thumbs quickly moved up and down the abs and there it was. The spot that made the younger lose control and moan. Their eyes met briefly. The gaze was intense. They broke eye contact. Hae continued to stare outside while Hyuk eyed the soft skin underneath his fingers. Hae moaned again, his body shifting a little bit. They both froze as their groins met and caused pleasurable shivers through both their bodies. Hyuk kept working that spot, eliciting moan after moan from the lifeguard. They were both fully aroused and they knew it. Yet no word was exchanged. After ten minutes of torture, Hyuk removed his hands and got off the panting boy.

'Stay here. I'm going to go fetch some clothes and buy us some breakfast.' Hyuk said huskily.

As soon as Hyuk had left the bedroom, Hae quickly rolled onto his stomach and muffled a frustrated scream into his pillow.