Chapter Fourteen

Dangerous Waves

Hae rode his new bike to the beach. His sunglasses shoved firmly on his nose as he tried to ignore the slight hangover he was suffering from. He smiled as he remembered that he actually had some fun letting loose yesterday. It had felt good. Almost as good as...the image and sensation of soft plump lips and smoldering eyes flashed in his mind and he moaned. He shook his head and kept onwards. A car took a turn and almost cut him off. Hae braked, his breathing was heavy as he watched wide eyed the back of the redhead and the lifted middle finger as Hyuk sped away, not even looking back. Hae lowered his head and swallowed. His grip on the handles tightened. He forced himself to deeply breath in and out before he continued his ride.

 

'He's back.' Were the first words spoken by Siwon.

'I know. He greeted me.' Hae said with a lopsided smile. His eyes went quickly to the surfer ruling the waves. 'You watch that side today, Siwon, ok?'

Siwon frowned and opened his mouth but then closed it again and nodded.

Hae took his binoculars and scanned his chosen side, far, far away from the boy that kept messing with him. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to be greeted by Minho and Junsu. Hae smiled and bowed to them.

'Fully recovered?' Junsu inquired.

Hae nodded. 'The bruises are almost gone.'

'I meant from last night.' Junsu smirked.

Hae blushed. 'You were there?'

'We all were.' Minho hinted.

'I see.'

'So how is our monkey doing?' Junsu mocked as his eyes searched for his best friend.

'Siwon is watching that side.' Hae's face closed up immediately.

'I already have spotted him, we'll go join him. Talk to you later, hottie!' Minho winked and they took off.

 

'You can quit showing off, he's not watching.' Junsu laughed at Hyuk looking all mighty and capable on his board.

'No idea what you are implying.' Hyuk huffed.

'Aish, sometimes I wonder why we are best friends.'

'Because I pay for your education?' Hyuk joked.

'That's not even funny.'

Hyuk jumped on Junsu's back. 'We know each other from way back, what is mine is yours, Su.'

Minho pouted.

Hyuk laughed. 'Same goes for you, punk.'

Minho smirked. 'Really now? Mind to share that cutie on the beach with me then?'

Rage contorted Hyuk's face as he quickly swam towards Minho to punch his lights out. Junsu swiftly grabbed his ankle.

'Geez, he was joking Hyuk! Don't you think it's time you confess to Hae?'

'Don't call him that!' Hyuk yelled.

Junsu frowned. 'It's his name.'

'No, his name is Donghae! Only I can....' He abruptly stopped and turned back to his board.

'Wow.' Minho whispered. 'He's in way deeper than I thought.'

 

They chose, purely accidently of course, to sit down a couple of meters away from the lifeguard's post, right next to two hot women. Hyuk was already pissed off that he received not even a glance from the lifeguard so he decided to start flirting with both women right in front of Hae.

Hae ignored the irritating giggling but Hyuk's deep laughter gave him shivers down his spine. Images of the surfer on top of him, touching him kept haunting him. He bit his lip and sighed.

'Siwon.' He called his friend who immediately gave him his attention. 'I'm going to take a tour, okay?'

Siwon nodded.

Hae grabbed a bottle and started jogging while he kept his watch on the people swimming and playing in the sea. He needed to clear his head.

Hyuk watched the boy take off and immediately stopped conversing with the girls. By instinct he ran after the lifeguard. He didn't even know why he did it but he just had to bump him hard against the shoulder.

'Oh sorry.' Hae apologised and then looked up. He froze.

'Why are you ignoring me all day.' Hyuk said bluntly.

'I'm not.'

Hyuk's eyes narrowed.

Hae looked away. 'I'm working, please leave me be.'

'Did you score last night?'

Hae frowned. 'What?'

'One of those s? Did they take your ity?'

Hae's jaw dropped at the rude question. Then he clenched it. 'Why? Would I be less boring then?' He whispered.

Now it was Hyuk's time to look away.

'I know one thing for a fact, my first...won't be you.' Hae continued.

Hyuk took a step back as that message hit him hard. He saw Hae turning away and grabbed his wrist.

'As if I care.' Hyuk yelled, pulled the boy close, grabbed his chin and placed his lips demanding on Hae's. He immediately slipped his tongue in and the world around them stopped. Hae struggled a little but pleasure forced him to surrender. Their tongues were gliding against each other, caressing each other, teasing, . Hyuk's hand dove into Hae's hair and held it tight in fear that the boy would pull back and take away the good feeling. Hae's sunwarmed chest was pushed against Hyuk's still wet one. They both moaned at the contact as Hyuk pushed his tongue in again. Hae's arms were around Hyuk's neck, he had surrendered completely. Hyuk's other hand was traveling down Hae's sensitive back and the minute it landed bluntly on his made Hae jerk up and pull away, suddenly realising where they were and what they were doing.

They were still standing a bit too close, both panting, both staring at each other.

'Hope that didn't bore you to death.' Hae suddenly said and started running again.

Hyuk cussed and had to dive into the sea to cool off a bit.

'Oh my ing god.' Minho said as he saw the two kissing.

'Just hold on, he's about to screw it up in 3, 2, 1...see!' Junsu deadpanned as they saw them pull away.

'I'm getting aroused just by watching this.' Minho laughed.

'Looks like you aren't the only one that is excited.' Junsu commented as he saw Hyuk disappear into the water.

'I never have seen Hyuk act like this before.' Minho stated.

'Hmmm.' Junsu answered. He was worried for his best friend cause indeed this might actually be the first time the boy was in love.