Chapter Twelve

Dangerous Waves

'Damn it!' Hyuk roared as he was pacing up and down Junsu's office.

'Hyuk, you are my best friend, but seriously get out, I have patients to see.'

'Tell me what to do!' Hyuk grabbed Junsu by the shirt.

'I can only try to help you if you tell me what the hell happened.' Junsu sighed.

'I-I....he...well.' Hyuk stuttered.

'Did you guys ?'

Junsu's reflexes were just fast enough to avoid Hyuk's fist.

'I guess not.' Junsu smirked.

Hyuk turned around and looked out the window.

Junsu frowned. He placed his hand on his friend's shoulder. 'We all get rejected sometimes, Hyuk.'

'I wasn't rejected.' Hyuk mumbled.

'Oh, then what happened?'

'He's a .'

'Wow you lucky dog.' Junsu commented. He was rewarded with a harsh push.

In the following silence Junsu noticed the slight slump in his friend's posture. He waited patiently.

'I-I couldn't do it.' Hyuk whispered. 'He was and squirming, his eyes filled with want. He had completely surrendered to me.'

'What did you feel?' Junsu asked.

'I wanted to bury myself deeply into him. I want him so badly.'

Junsu noticed the present tense. 

Hyuk ruffled his hair desperately. 'I was afraid.' He confessed.

Junsu's eyes widened.

'Men don't . I love playing with girls, their soft curves. I love having with them.'

'But?' Junsu felt there was more.

'Never ever have I wanted something so bad as Donghae this morning.' Hyuk choked out, he turned towards his friend. 'What if once isn't enough? What if I get addicted? He hates my guts!'

 

Hae felt lost. Hyuk's words kept echoing in his head. After he had cried a little, he had picked himself up and showered. When Wook had called he had faked being chirpy but he knew his friend wouldn't fall for that.

After that he had called Heechul to ask if he could return to work. He was given the green light for tomorrow. His body was still aching though. He knew he still needed those massages but he couldn't let Hyuk touch him again. Not after what happened. He went to his desk, opened a drawer and got his book keeping papers. If he didn't buy anything fancy the next few months, maybe he could afford a nurse coming by twice a day.

 

It was nearing 6 pm when Hyuk stood in front of Hae's door. He hesitated. He probably should ring the bell but somehow he preferred using the spare key he had taken. He gently opened the door since Hae could be sleeping. He heard the boy's laughter and frowned. Then he heard a low laughter and he froze. There was someone with Hae in the apartment.

Hyuk softly closed the door and tiptoed to the lifeguard's bedroom. A handsome tall guy, way taller than Hyuk, had his hands all over Hae.

'What is this?' Hyuk shouted.

Hae's eyes shortly met his but looked away. The other guy gently put one of Hae's legs down, wiped his hands clean and walked up to him. 'Hi, I'm Top, I'm here to treat Donghae as you can see.' He grinned as he offered Hyuk his hand.

'B-but that is my task!' Hyuk stuttered.

Top's eyes grew large. 'Oh my, are you a nurse as well? Did the hospital mess up?'

'What? No.'

Top was clearly confused.

'Top, please continue, don't mind him.' Hae said gently.

Hyuk's jaw dropped as he stared at the boy. He saw the nurse obey and soon those hands were all over Hae again.

'You are really well built.' Top complimented.

Hae smiled. 'Thanks. You must be a good person to do the work you do.'

Top blushed shyly. 'I would have loved being a doctor but I can't afford the entrance fees.'

'I'm sorry to hear that.' Hae said softly.

'It's okay, I like this as well, as long as I can help people.'

ing goody two shoes. Hyuk's eyes stabbed daggers in the nurse's back.

'Junsu told me you are a lifeguard so you love to help others too.' Top smiled, evoking a bright smile and a nod from the boy on the bed.

Hyuk felt like dying. Junsu? Was the entire ing world against him?

'I know it might sound unprofessional but do you think you and I could become friends?' Top asked shyly as his hands worked on Hae's stomach.

Hae lit up as a Christmas tree once again and nodded eagerly.

'Are you done yet? I need to talk with Hae.' Hyuk snarled to the nurse.

'Oh? You are still here?' Top outed. 'I'll be done in about 5 minutes.'

Hyuk turned around, sick of the image in front of him and decided to put the groceries he had bought for dinner into the kitchen.

He grabbed his phone and speed dialed his best friend.

'What is it now, monkey?'

'What the hell are you playing at? Who is this Top guy?' Hyuk said angrily.

'He's the best nurse we have.'

'He's like a model!'

'He is? I don't really look at guys that way.' Junsu teased.

'I don't either!' Hyuk growled.

'Look, Hyuk, you want Donghae to heal, right?'

'Of course,  but...'

'Then stop being an intolerable and leave him alone.' Junsu said with some aggravation before he hung up.

'What?' Hyuk stared at his phone. Leave Hae alone? He felt the anger boil into his veins, he threw his cell phone against the wall where it splattered in thousands of broken pieces.