Chapter Four

Dangerous Waves

'Kyu, stand still for a second so we can remove that crab!' Sungmin yelled.

'Siwon, tackle him and hold him down.' Hae said.

Siwon started sprinting and dove on the unfortunate man. Kyu got the air pumped out of him in one go. Hae quickly detached the crab and gently carried it to the sea. Heechul handed the first aid kit to Hae.

'Hey, don't worry, you still have all your toes!' Sungmin said cheerfully.

'P-please, I can't breathe!' Kyu choked out. Siwon let go.

'Let me check out your wound....Kyu, is it?' Hae smiled sweetly and Kyu felt like fainting.

Hae kneeled at Kyu's foot and started inspecting it. 'Okay this might sting.' He got some desinfectant.

'You can squeeze my hand.' Min said. Kyu ignored him and stared at the wonderous lifeguard at his feet.

Suddenly the sting of the desinfectant made him yelp and he quickly took Min's hand.

'Euh, I need to give him one stitch, you better distract him.' Hae said to Min after observing the wound.

'D-do you know how to....unfffff.' Min had cupped Kyu's face and kissed him right on the mouth.

Hae quickly started to stitch up the wound, it only took him half a minute.

Half a minute where Min was kissing the hell out of Kyu. He pushed his lips against the other and as soon as the latter wanted to protest he slipped his tongue in. Kyu's body was completely confused. Pain in his toe while great pleasure throughout his body cause of the intense make out session with his fashion oblivious beach neighbour. When Min finally let go of his death grip on Kyu he looked quite satisfied while Kyu looked shocked.

Hae was already returning to his post. He saw the group of surfers too late and one of them bumped hard into his shoulder. Hae stumbled and fell on his . The surfers started laughing.

'Haha Junsu, you better go shower now, since you touched filth.' One of the girls said.

'Watch where you are going, loser.' Junsu said and walked passed the lifeguard.

Hyuk was the last of the bunch, he just stared at Hae, who was still on the sand, and walked on.

'Friends of yours?' Heechul asked as he pulled Hae up.

Hae looked at the ground.

Heechul noticed how the redhead surfer had turned to look over his shoulder to watch them. Not so cool after all, are you? Heechul smirked and suddenly hugged Hae. He saw the surfer's eyes widen and his jaw clenching. Oh definitely not as cold as he wishes to appear.

'I'm okay, hyung!' Hae said.

 

'And?' Hyuk asked. He and his friends were lazing around on their boards in the sea.

'He's definitely into men.' Minho smirked.

'Perfect.' Hyuk smiled.

Junsu's eyes narrowed. It's been awhile since he saw his friend this excited about something...or someone.

 

Minnie was reading a gossip magazine. He could feel Kyu's stare.

'What is it, Kyu?' He didn't remove his eyes from the page.

'Y-you kissed me'

'Oh that was so an hour ago, are you still hung up on that?'

Kyu blinked. Minnie sighed and threw the magazine down. He looked the other straight in the eye. 'You want more don't you?' He teased.

Kyu's eyes widened but he didn't speak up.

Now it was Sungmin's turn to be shocked. 'Oh my fluffy bunnies, you do! You do want more!'

Kyu's face turned red.

'What about your precious lifeguard?'

'Who?' Kyu frowned.

Min looked pleased, very pleased. He grabbed Kyu by the shirt and dragged him behind the beach bar into the shadow.

'Stop treating me like this!' Kyu whined.

'Then stop behaving like a wimp.' Min answered.

Something flickered in Kyu's eyes. He grabbed Sungmin and slammed him against the wall. Before Min could react, Kyu had pushed his mouth upon his. Greedily kissing, his hands gropping all over. Kyu made Min moan within seconds. They broke apart panting heavily.

'You....me....dinner tonight.' Kyu breathed.

Min could only nod.