Chapter Thirty One

Dangerous Waves

Hae was drawing circles on Hyuk's sweaty chest.

'How come you still have energy enough to move?' Hyuk frowned, trying to control his breathing.

Hae smiled. 'I have a question.'

'Shoot.'

Hae looked up, his face open as a book, his eyes filled with hope and uncertainty. 'Are you...' He bit his lip.

'Am I what?' Hyuk whispered.

'Are you my boyfriend now?'

Hyuk's gaze softened. He nodded. He couldn't take his eyes off Hae's face as he saw the wide smile appear. The lifegueard's eyes were so sparkly. Hyuk grabbed Hae's nape gently and pushed their faces together. 'You bet I am.' He said as he started to kiss him. It started all decent with a meeting of the lips, just a light peck but Hyuk couldn't control himself. Soon his hands were all over that delicious body. He squeezed those buns and laughed deeply as he heard the other yelp.

'Hyukkie....again?' Hae looked up with his big eyes.

Hyuk made sure Hae felt how aroused he was. 'Unless you are in pain or don't want to.' Hyuk said.

Hae acted as if he had to think about it but Hyuk already had located one of his sensitive spots as he started to bite gently on Hae's earlobe.

'I-I'm fine.' Hae said hoarsely as he felt dizzy and needy all over again.

 

'Well, well, well, the monkey finally used his brain.' Heechul mumbled as he eyed Hae getting out of Hyuk's car. The boy was simply glowing which made him even more appealing. Heechul smirked as he saw how fast Hyuk joined his lover's side and draped an arm possessively over Hae's shoulders, signaling to everyone that that cutie was his.

'Goodmorning my sweet Hae.' Heechul said. He could have sworn he heard a low growl. Heechul suppressed his smile and turned slightly to make eyecontact with the surfer. 'Hyukjae, was it?'

Hyuk just nodded and then faced Hae. 'I'll come and pick you up at 5, ok?'

Hae blushed and nodded.

Hyuk tilted the other's head and pressed his lips gently against Hae's. He loved how the younger's body melted into his. He pulled away before he dragged him all the way back to bed. 'Go get ready' He said huskily and shoved Hae towards the cabin. He froze as he realised he was alone with Heechul.

'Thank you.' Heechul just said.

'What for?' Hyuk stared at the sea.

'For making him happy like this.'

Hyuk huffed. 'He's easy to please. You should have seen his face when I made him breakfast...' He realised what he was saying and turned red. He coughed. 'I-I have to go.' He stuttered and quickly ran off.

 

 

'Does he know?' Minho asked.

Hyuk was spread out on the couch in Minho's office. 'No.'

'Will he soon?'

'What if....' Hyuk bit his lip.

'So what did you tell him?'

'About what?'

'Your job.'

'He never asked.'

Minho frowned. 'You are filthy rich and he never asked how you got the money?'

Hyuk shrugged 'He doesn't seem to care.'

'I can do a background check...'

'How do you have time to be this big shot police investigator and my manager?'

'You are easy to manage?' Minho chuckled.

'Shut up.'

'About that background...'

'Aish, do you think I'm an idiot? I know you've already done that the minute I first mentioned his name.' Hyuk said.

Minho snickered. 'True, he's clean.'

Hyuk suddenly looked down. 'His parents?'

'It seems like they play cat and mouse. Donghae moves every so often. I guess everytime his parents find him, he moves.'

'Good timing then.'

'Why?'

'He's moving in with me.'

Minho lifted his eyebrows and whistled. 'You sure move fast, then again, with such a beauty, I would too.' He sighed, not seeing the side glare from his friend. 'You should tell him quickly though. Money tends to ruin things.'

 

'Hae?'

Hae was unpacking one of his few boxes. 'Hmmm?'

'Why did you never ask what my job is?'

Hae dropped a belt and turned around, his eyes all big. 'You work?'

'You thought I didn't?'

'Well...you are often free and...' Hae bit his lip.

'And?'

'I thought you inherited it from your parents.'

'I told you before they weren't rich at all.'

Hae remembered. 'Oh, right.' He seated himself next to Hyuk on the bed. 'So what do you do?'

Hyuk started laughing at the look the younger was giving him. 'I'm not in the maffia.' He chuckled.

Hae's eyes widened. 'How did you know what I was thinking?'

'Your face is such an open book, baby.' Hyuk smiled.

'Then what do you do?'

'I'm a painter.'

Hae looked at the walls. 'Oh.'

'Not that kind of painter, I'm an artist.'

Hae's jaw dropped. 'Really?'

'Yeah.'

'Can I see?'

Hyuk grabbed Hae's wrist and dragged him out of the bedroom, up the stairs and way back into the house. He slid open a door and waited.

Hae gasped. His eyes feasted on Hyuk's workplace. He recognised the style immediately and his knees weakened. He stumbled.

Hyuk grabbed him and held him. 'Are you ok?'

'You are Minsu.'

Hyuk remained silent as he watched tears  well up in Hae's eyes.

'Hae, what's wrong?'

'You are Minsu.' The boy repeated before the room started spinning and he fainted.