Chapter Twenty Five

Dangerous Waves

Donghae slowly opened his eyes. He felt good. So warm, so safe, so....completely trapped under a lightly snoring surfer. Hyuk's exhales made Hae shiver all over. He blushed hard as he remembered how many times they had done it that night. Hae gently tried to push Hyuk off him. Hyuk whined in his sleep, turned to his back but dragged Hae with him, an arm tightly wrapped around the younger. Hae blinked a couple of times as he suddenly was on top. Hyuk's hand travelled south and squeezed one of his buns.

Hae yelped. 'How long have you been awake?'

A grin appeared on Hyuk's face. 'Who could really sleep when such a fine piece of is nearby?' He squeezed it again.

'You are so insatiable.' Hae gasped.

'Says the one that kept begging for more.' Hyuk retorted.

Hae felt his blush spread and tried to hide his face.

'You are so cute when embarrassed.' Hyuk mumbled as he pecked the younger's nose. He slapped the boy on his . 'Now make me breakfast woman!' He joked.

The insulted glare he got as a return made him chuckle.

'And this time eat it with me.' Hyuk said while he suddenly became serious.

Hae looked down, remembering what happened that one morning at Hyuk's place.

'Don't ever do that to me again.' Hyuk whispered.

'Did you ever met up with her?'

Hyuk frowned. 'Who?'

'The one Minho called about.'

Hyuk needed a couple of seconds but then the light switch in his brain finally was turned over. 'I see.'

Hae tried to remove himself from the surfer's embrace but Hyuk wouldn't let him.

'That was not what you think it was.' Hyuk said, grabbing the stubborn lifeguard's chin, demanding eye contact.

'It sounded pretty forward to me.' Hae's tone was almost hostile.

'So that made you write that note and add the money.' Hyuk hissed.

Tears appeared in Hae's eyes.

The anger Hyuk had felt disappeared immediately. 'Please....don't cry.'

'Y-y-you are m-my first and I f-felt so used and d-dirty.' Hae hiccupped.

Hyuk stared at the sobbing boy in his arms. He held him even tighter. 'You listen to me, I meant what I said yesterday. Until one of us wants to stop, there will be no ing around. I promise.'

Hae looked up, his puppy eyes blurry with unfallen tears. Hyuk breathed in as he took in the sight. He kissed the tears away. 'Now smile, you dope.'

A toothy smile appeared on the younger's face.

'Do you have to work today?' Hyuk asked after he had pressed another kiss upon the lifeguard.

Hae nodded.

'Good, I feel like surfing the day away. You better keep your eye on me.' Hyuk said huskily.

 

Siwon was stretching his limbs and trying to ignore Heechul's yapping when his eyes felt upon a scene and made him freeze. He elbowed his superior.

'Yah! Why are you pushing me, you ingrate! Wh...' Heechul's eyes had caught on. His jaw dropped as he saw Hae exit Hyuk's car. 'That naughty, naughty boy.' Heechul smirked. They watched Hyuk grab his board and run up so he was walking next to Hae. They were so into their own world they walked right passed the two other lifeguard.

'Euhm, Donghae?' Siwon said.

Hae stopped and looked over his shoulder. He was met with a confused Siwon and a smirking Heechul. Hyuk's eyes narrowed.

'Yeah? Good morning, hyungs.' Hae greeted.

'What is this?' Siwon wondered.

'Isn't it obvious?' Heechul interupted, his lips while he threw an arm over poor Siwon. 'They went at it.'

Siwon's frown grew deeper. 'Huh?'

Hae turned completely red and Hyuk coughed.

Heechul made some very obscene hand gestures that made Siwon widen his eyes in shock. Heechul left Siwon gasping for air and focused on the surfer. 'So, can I congratulate the two of you?'

'Chullie.' Hae whispered.

Hyuk planted his board into the sand. 'On what?'

'On your relationship.' Heechul said bluntly.

'There is none.' Hyuk yelled.

The amused glint in Heechul's eye disappeared as he watched Hae look at his feet. He snapped his head back to the surfer. 'Come again?'

'This is none of your business.' Hyuk snarled.

Heechul closed in and grabbed the surfer by the throat. 'Listen up, punk. If you are playing around with MY boy, then you are finished!'

Hyuk's mind imploded as soon as he heard "my boy". 'Oh yeah? And who will you bring with you to do that huh?'

Heechul's hand on Hyuk's throat tightened, his eyes were dead serious and to be honest, scaring the crap out of Hyuk. 'You hurt Hae and I'll turn your miserable life into hell.' He whispered into the surfer's ear.

'Heechul, let him go.'

Hyuk and Heechul looked at Hae. The boy hadn't spoken loudly but the determination was clear.

'But Hae.' Heechul said hesitantly.

'Hyung.' Hae looked straight into his superior's eyes. 'I know what I'm doing, don't interfere.'

Heechul let go of Hyuk's throat. 'Hae.'

'I love you too, Chullie.' Hae smiled, turned around and walked to the cabin.

Heechul forced himself to calm down. He slowly turned back to the surfer. His eyes filled with suspicion and anger.

Hyuk winked at the furious lifeguard. Yelped as Heechul growled at him. He quickly grabbed his board and went for the sea.