Chapter Three

Dangerous Waves

'Get off me please.' Hae asked softly.

Hyuk had to watch the other's mouth to fully understand what was said. The music was so loud.

'I'm quite comfy like this.' Hyuk smirked.

Hae started struggling to get free, causing their bodies to rub against one another. They both froze at the same time. Hae's eyes looked over Hyuk's shoulder and widened. He quickly turned them back around and lifted himself on his hands. A foot slammed into his backside making him bite on his lip hard.

Hyuk just stared up as he realised what had happened. That abusive lifeguard had protected him.

'Hae!' Kangin lifted his friend. 'Are you okay, buddy?'

Hae groaned but nodded. He stretched down his arm to help the surfer up. Hyuk slapped the hand away and got up on his own.

'Don't think we are even yet.' Hyuk hissed as he turned and walked off.

'Whoa, what is his problem?' Wooked slurred.

'Come on guys, I'll get you home.' Hae said as his eyes were still on the surfer's back.

 

Siwon was checking out the beach as he eyes landed on his colleague arriving. 'Heavy night, Hae?'

'Nah, I'm fine!' Hae smiled sweetly. He put his bike away and removed his shirt. As he turned around to put his bag away, Siwon gasped.

He approached Hae and softly slid his knuckles across the huge bruise on Hae's back.

 

Kyu was already installed on his usual spot and saw the action.

'Don't look so grim.' A voice came from his right, he quickly glanced and then turned his head fully towards Sungmin.

Min was wearing a tacky see-through shirt, swimming trunks with bunnies all over them, white socks and sandals.

Kyu gasped at the sight. 'Hyung?'

Min removed his sunglasses and looked down at Kyu.

'Do you get dressed in the dark?'

Min frowned and covered his private parts all jokingly 'Omg Kyu, stop thinking of me !'

'W-what? I wasn't !!!' Kyu yelped.

 

Hyuk was leaning against his car.

'Glad you invited me with you!' Junsu smiled. 'The waves look amazing.'

'Yeah and I love the view.' Minho smirked as his eyes were all over the lifeguards.

'Oh dear lord, please contain your gayness.' Yesung hissed.

'So who is the one that hit you?' IU pouted.

'We'll humiliate him for you, babe.' BoA hit her fist in the palm of her other hand.

'Girls, girls, no need to be so mean.' Junsu laughed.

 

'Oh God no.' Siwon suddenly moaned.

'What's wrong?'

'Inspection.'

Hae's head turned to follow Siwon's gaze and he smiled brightly. 'Heechul hyung!' He ran up to the eccentric lifeguard and hugged him tight. Heechul's usual cold expression turning soft as he hugged the boy. He lifted his gaze and met Siwon's frown. Heechul smirked and patted Hae's .

 

'Whoa, male !' Junsu laughed.

'Can't blame the guy for touching that fine .' Minho his lips.

The girls giggled.

Hyuk just stared. His eyes went from the hand on Donghae's to the huge bruise on the latter's back. You let others touch you so easily. Wait for it, you bastard, I'll make you experience pain and suffering until you beg for mercy. No one hits me and gets away with it.

As if he heard the words, Hae turned around and his eyes met the burning ones of the surfer. He bowed towards Hyuk.

'Is he the one?' BoA asked.

His friends all looked at Hyuk who just nodded.

'Don't worry, we'll break him down, piece by piece.' Junsu smirked.

 

Heechul let his eyes glide over the beach. All looked nice. He frowned as he spotted the surfers. The one with the red hair and the defined abs looked like trouble. He didn't like the way that guy was staring at his favourite dongsaeng. He decided to stick around, just in case. He smirked as he thought of how much that would annoy Siwon.

 

Hae stared at the surfer and noticed the two girls flanking his sides. They were so beautiful. Hae sighed. He could sense trouble coming his way as he eyed the group of surfers. He turned around again just in time to see Kyuhyun jump around in pain, a crab attached to his toe.