Chapter Eight

Dangerous Waves

Hae leaned back into his couch and puffed his cheeks as his two friends finally had left. When worried they were worse than parents. And Wookie had been beyond worried. As he opened his eyes, he was met with Hyukjae's.

'Right, I'm not alone yet.' Hae sighed.

'And you are not going to be.' Hyuk said firmly.

'This is my place, now get out.' Hae ordered.

'No can do.' Hyuk said as he grabbed a bottle from the table and approached the lifeguard. 'Now strip.'

'Excuse me?' Hae's eyes widened at the sudden request.

'Time for your massage.'

'Get the hell away from me.' Hae shouted.

'Look, we can do this the hard way or the super hard way.' Hyuk mocked.

'Nope, NO WAY we are doing this.' Hae hissed.

'I will tear your clothes off if I have to.' Hyuk warned.

'I'm calling the cops.' Hae said as he grabbed his cell phone.

Hyuk was faster and way stronger. He quickly grabbed the phone, slid it in his back pocket and held the boy down. 'Listen up, you punk. I don' t want to end up in jail cause you don't take care of yourself. Now ing strip!' He yelled in Hae's face, anger contorting his face.

It frightened the lifeguard. He always had been treated with care, pampered even by the people around him. He wasn't used to being yelled at. His eyes filled up with tears out of fear as he slightly nodded and looked away. He didn't want the surfer to see those upcoming tears.

Hyuk got off of him and Hae slowly removed his pants.

'Shirt too.' Hyuk barked. His patience had officially ran out.

Hae's trembling fingers grabbed the hem of his shirt and took it off. The movement hurt a lot and he groaned. It made Hyuk frown.

'Can you walk?' Hyuk asked.

'Sure.'

'Let's do this in the bedroom, it will be easier.'

Hae panicked at those words but was too afraid to disobey. Quietly he went to his bedroom and quickly laid down on his stomach.

'That's a good boy.' Hyuk mocked not noticing the shift in the other's mood.

Hyuk warmed the lotion between his hands and clenched one of Hae's legs in between his. Hae had his face buried into a pillow and didn't make a sound. Hyuk hesitantly started massaging the leg, moving his hands upwards as the doctor had instructed.

'Tell me if it hurts too much.' Hyuk said softly.

The bruises were huge and they caused a sense of guilt upon the surfer. They must hurt like hell, yet the lifeguard didn't complain even once. When Hyuk had done the back of Hae's two legs he ordered the boy to turn around. Hae immediately obeyed. Hyuk took more lotion and fixated a leg. His thumbs went from above the kneecap and slowly in circular motions went up the thigh.

'You sure this doesn't h...' Hyuk's breath was caught in his throat as he looked up at Hae.

Thick tears were escaping the boy's beautiful eyes.

Hyuk immediately pulled his hands away. 'Oh my god, I'm hurting you!! Why the hell didn't you say anything!' Hyuk yelled making Hae wince.

Hyuk frowned as he took in other signs. The lifeguard was trembling, his orbs wide open and he was biting his lip.

'Donghae, are you...' Hyuk took another breath. 'Are you afraid of me?'

More tears spilled, a faint nod barely visible.

'Why?' Hyuk bluntly asked, not liking that fact for some reason.

'Please don't hurt me.' Hae said weakly.

'I know this massage is probably painful, but it must be done.' Hyuk sighed.

Hae blinked a couple of times.

Realisation finally hit Hyukjae. He gasped. 'You think I'd actually harm you.' He didn't even need the confirmation. Hae's body language said enough and it hurt Hyuk. It tugged at his heart and wounded him deeply. Yes he was rude and loud but he usually doesn't inflict pain on people. He took in another breath to calm down.

'I promise that I will just put on the lotion on your other leg and your stomach. That is it. I won't try anything funny.' Hyuk said, his eyes all serious.

Hae still looked at him like a cornered animal but he saw his muscles relax a little.

Hyuk got more lotion and quickly worked on the other leg. After five minutes he moved himself a bit upwards and looked at Hae.

'Only your stomach left, a couple more minutes and it's over, okay?'

Hae nodded but he was facing the window.

It almost went by without further occurrences but Hyuk's nimble fingers were divine on the hurt skin. Hae had tried anything not to moan but the sensorial attack on his body had gotten too much. He moaned loudly as one of Hyuk's thumb went over a very sensitive spot on his abdomen.

Hyuk froze. He looked up, seeing Hae's horrified look and eyeing the blush that was spreading. He slowly repeated the movement and saw Hae's mouth open. His eyes rolled back and his head arched as he moaned again.

Hyuk couldn't take his eyes away from the gorgeous sight.

And then their eyes met. Hae's were hooded and expressed more than words. Hyuk felt a sudden heat taking over. He quickly removed his hands and got off of the tempting lifeguard. 'I'm sorry.' Hyuk mumbled. 'I think that is okay for today. Rest well, I'll sleep in the living room.' Hyuk ran out of the door, not sure what the hell was going on.