Chapter Twenty Six

Dangerous Waves

Hyuk waved at Junsu, Minho and Yesung as he saw them arriving at the beach. He already had spent the entire morning surfing the waves and watching Hae. Now the midday sun was high in the sky and he was hungry.

'What did you bring me?' He asked them.

'Aish, greet us properly first!' Junsu whined.

Hyuk rolled his eyes and hugged his mates. 'Now give me the food.'

Yesung handed him over some take out which Hyuk eagerly grabbed and started to fork down.

'Hey Donghae!' Minho suddenly yelled, making Hyuk choke a bit on a noodle.

Hae smiled and waved. Minho signaled him to come over.

'How can I help you?' Hae asked politely.

Minho grinned and hugged the cute boy, unaware of the death glare in his back. Hae's eyes met Hyuk's and he quickly pushed Minho away.

'That will do.' Minho smirked.

'Don't do that again.' Hyuk said while eyeing his food again.

'What?' Minho frowned.

'Don't touch him again.'

Minho looked at Hae who suddenly really became red, his eyes shifted shortly towards Junsu to return to Hyuk who was just poking his noodles now.

'It's a free world, I can hug who I want.' Minho pestered.

Hyuk slowly raised his gaze. Minho's widened as they met.

'Hae.' Hyuk said softly.

'Y-yeah?' Hae didn't like this tension.

'Want some noodles? I lost my appetite.' Hyuk shoved the food into the lifeguard's hands, grabbed his board and slowly walked to the water.

Junsu smiled gently. 'So he spent his night with you.'

Hae kept looking down.

'He's a good guy, Donghae. Have patience with him. He doesn't trust people easily.'

Hae looked up. 'Don't worry, hyung, I know exactly what this is. We are just having fun together. There is no need for trust.' Hae bowed and left.

'ing morons.' Minho cursed.

'And then some.' Yesung mumbled.

'Why are you grinning like an idiot.' Minho punched Junsu.

'They are so cute, trying to act tough and all but look at them, they can't stop checking each other out every other second. This is going to be so much fun.'

'It's just .' Minho lifted his shoulders earning a slap against the back of his neck from Yesung.

'Are you blind?' Yesung outed. 'Hyuk is in this deeply. He friggin shared his food!'

Minho's eyes widened once more. 'Oh wow. It's love. He wouldn't give us one bite even if we were starving!'

 

Hae was enjoying his noodles as his eyes automatically searched for Hyuk. He gasped as he saw the surfer standing on his board right at the end of a huge wave. The sun reflected on the drops of water that were slowly sliding down the toned body.

A hand closed his jaw and he looked aside.

'You were drooling.' Heechul mumbled.

Hae blushed. 'No, I wasn't.'

Heechul stared at the surfer in the distance. 'Are you really ok with this?'

Images of the previous night flashed through Hae's mind and his breathing changed. 'Yeah.'

'My shoulder will be here when you need it.' Heechul said, patting Hae on the head.

 

'Kangin?'

'Wook?'

They were both sitting at the bar.

'Heechul hyung called me earlier.'

'Hmmm?'

'Apparently Hae hooked up with that Hyuk guy. Hyung is worried.'

Kangin pouted. 'Our little boy.'

'How should we deal with this?' Wook asked.

They saw Hae enter the bar.

'He's glowing.' Kangin whispered.

Wook sighed. 'Guess we go along with it.'

Hae hugged Kangin and Wook as he greeted them.

'You seem happy?' Kangin said with a soft smile.

Hae nodded. 'I am, I feel great.'

'Good.' Wook said, sending a glance at Kangin.

Hae's phone indicated he got a message. He quickly pulled it out of his back pocket.

You really should stop clinging on to people. By the way you look hot. Hae's breath got caught as he quickly searched the rest of the room and his eyes fell on a corner table. He slightly bowed at Hyuk who was there with his friends. Then he turned back to his own.

The cell beeped again. You are coming with me tonight.

Hae's face flushed immediately as he quickly responded.

'Are you ok?' Kangin asked as he checked the boy's temperature. Hae just nodded and held his ice cold glass against his face to cool off a bit.

Hyuk smirked as he saw the quick ok appearing on his screen.

 

Gd, Top and Jin entered the same bar. Gd quickly went to greet Minho while Top and Jin settled next to Hae and his friends. As soon as Gd left their table, Hyuk grabbed Minho by the shirt. 'Did you invite him?'

Minho looked guilty. 'He's kinda cool.'

'He's friends with him. You could have known he would bring that guy with him.' Hyuk snarled as his eyes didn't leave Jin.

 

'Donghae, could I talk to you for a second?' Jin asked.

'Sure!' Hae smiled as they got up and sat down at an empty table.

Jin stared at the healthy boy. 'You look great.' He said softly.

'Thanks!'

'Did you confess?'

Hae's eyes wandered off.

Jin sighed. 'Why not?'

'It's not like that.' Hae mumbled.

Jin closed in a bit to hear him better. 'Then what is it?'

Hae shrugged.

Jin grabbed Hae's chin gently and tilted his head. 'Be careful, okay?' He almost begged. His hand suddenly got slapped away. They both looked up at an infuriated Hyuk. His eyes spat fire at Jin as he grabbed Hae's wrist. He didn't say a word as he harshly pulled Hae up and dragged him out of the bar, leaving their friends open mouthed.

 

'Hyuk, you are hurting me.' Hae protested as he still was being dragged towards Hyuk's car. Hyuk shoved Hae against the vehicle and pressed himself against him. The look in his eyes was wild. Hae's heart pounded even harder as his breath was taken away by the intensity of the moment. He opened his mouth to speak again but Hyuk smashed his lips onto it and communicated his feelings through his actions. His tongue diving in passionately, making Hae melt within the minute. Hae started trembling as he lifted his arms to wrap them around Hyuk's neck. A leg found its way around the surfer's hip as they were kissing the daylight out of each other.

Hyuk ripped Hae's shirt apart as he growled something but Hae was too much in a daze already to understand. He moaned as his body got ravished and he certainly was a willing victim.

'Damn, you would let me take you right here and now, wouldn't you?' Hyuk grunted as he rubbed their bodies together. Hae just pulled Hyuk's head down and kissed him deeply.

Hyuk pulled away, desperately needing air. With the last sanity he had in him he opened the car door, pushed Hae in and closed it. He went around and seated himself.

'Buckle up, this will be quite the drive. Hold on, I'll get us home within ten minutes.' Hyuk said hoarsely.

Hae whimpered as his body felt so needy. His hands rubbed his own thighs unconsciously.

Hyuk saw it from the corner of his eye and cursed. He was hard as hell himself. 'Baby,  don't touch yourself, I'll ram right into a tree.'

Hae looked at his hands and quickly stopped. His eyes went over Hyuk's features and grew large as he saw the strained bulge formed in the other's pants.

'Hyukkie...you are so ' Hae whispered in awe.

Hyuk bit his lip and sped up even more. 'ing tease, wait til we get home, I'll show you.'

It was Hae's turn to bite his lip. 'Can I try something?'

Hyuk frowned. 'Wha? Ooohhh holy , Donghae!' He uttered as Hae's nimble fingers had quickly lowered Hyuk's zipper. When the surfer saw Hae push his seat belt a bit away and lower his head toward his lap, he quickly parked the car at the side before he would lose it completely.