Chapter Ten

Dangerous Waves

'I knew that good for nothing punk would leave you hanging!' Wookie huffed.

Hae blushed and opened the door wider so Kangin and Ryeowook could enter. 'N-no, he's getting breakfast.'

'Oh. How are you?' Wookie asked concerned.

'Ugh, everything hurts.' Hae breathed.

Wook and Kangin shared a look. 'And?' Kangin questioned.

Hae walked stiffly to the couch. 'And what?'

'There is something you aren't telling us, Hae.' Kangin said patiently.

Hae looked at his hands that were folded in his lap.

Wook frowned and sat himself next to his friend. 'You can tell us, don't be embarrassed.'

'Y-you know h-how he has to m-massage me?'

They both nodded.

'I l-like it.' Hae stuttered.

'Yeah I like massages as well.' Kanging shrugged.

'Hmmmm, I really really like it.' Hae emphasized.

The meaning dawned upon the friends. They looked at Hae completely speechless.

The door was kicked open and Hyukjae arrive with over a dozen bags. 'Donghae, I'm back, I didn't know what to get so I just picked a bit of everything!' He shouted. He walked straight up to the kitchen, only to backtrack a little and stare at the people on the couch.

'Good morning.' Wookie fake smiled. Kangin just waved.

'What are you doing here, don't you need to go to work?' Hyuk snarled.

'We thought you would bail on him.' Wookie said bluntly.

'Let's all have breakfast together.' Hae said nervously. His words weren't cold yet or his doorbell rang. Kangin went to open the door and came back with Minho, Junsu, Yesung, IU and Boa.

'Guess a lot of people care.' Kangin muttered.

Hae tried to bow but yelped in pain.

'You idiot, sit down!' Hyuk yelled at him as he guided Hae to the table. Then he turned to his friends. 'What the hell are all of you doing here?'

'Making sure you, my dear friend, don't end up in jail.' Junsu smirked. He straight went to Donghae. 'How are you?'

'F-fine. Want some breakfast?'

 

Breakfast was drowned in complete awkwardness. Everyone was eyeing the lifeguard and the surfer. At some point Hae reached out for the juice and groaned in pain. Junsu quickly lifted Hae's shirt, causing Minho and the girls to whistle and giggle. Hae blushed shyly and Hyuk's mood sank below zero. Wook shared another look with Kangin. He suddenly got up and grabbed Hae's hand. He started to guide him to the bedroom.

'Hey, where are you two going?' Hyuk demanded to know.

'I'm going to give Hae an extra massage.' Wookie stated before he closed the door.

Hyuk got up but was stopped by his friends. 'Why do you care?' Junsu questioned.

'What? I don't!' Hyuk huffed. But somehow he couldn't keep his eyes from the door.

 

'Wookie?' Hae asked.

'Do you trust me?' Wook wondered.

'Of course.'

'Then do exactly as I say.'

'O-ok.'

'I'm going to massage you and you just react like you do with Hyukjae.'

'B-but...'

'Hae...'

'Ok.'

Wook helped him undress and started to massage Hae's legs. Hae felt completely comfortable and chatted happily with the younger who was now treating his stomach. Wookie frowned.

'What's wrong?' Hae asked.

'Is this how it goes with Hyuk?' Wookie questioned.

'Well n-no.' Hae looked away.

'What's different.'

'When he touches me, I heat up.'

'And?'

'I make noises' Hae mumbled.

'What?'

'I moan.'

'Fake them.'

'Why?'

'Trust me.' Wookie smirked.

 

Hyuk couldn't remain seated. He kept pacing and eyeing the door now and then.

'What got into you?' IU asked as she approached Hyuk and threw an arm over his shoulder.

He pushed the arm away. 'Nothing.'

IU looked at Junsu and rolled her eyes.

Suddenly they heard Hae loudly. Hyuk froze and stared at the door in shock.

'Hyuk are you okay? You look pale, man.' Minho said.

Hyuk ignored them and ran towards the bedroom, he slammed the door open, walked to the bed and pulled Wook away from Hae.

'Get out!' Hyuk yelled. He shoved Wook out of the room towards the front door. Then he looked at the others and ordered them all to leave as well. He closed the front door, locked it and went back to the bedroom, locking that room as well.

Hae looked shocked.

'You....' Hyuk waved a finger at the lifeguard and shook his head. 'You...really are something.' He said bitterly.

Hae just blinked.

'It doesn't matter who touches you, now does it?'

'Why are you so angry?' Hae asked in a small voice.

'Because you act like a complete !'

'What is it to you, anyway?' Hae wondered.

'Do you have any idea how sinful you sound?' Hyuk raged on. 'How y you are? How they all would give away a kidney to you?'

'And this angers you, why?' Hae whispered, trying to control his fear of the infuriated monkey.

'You let everyone touch you as they please, they kiss you, make you moan and when I wanted to kiss you, you refused! I even wanted to pay for it and you still refused!' Hyuk shouted.

'They love me, you hate me.' Hae retorted as he tried to get up from the bed.

'Of course I hate you. I hate the way you make me feel!' Hyuk pushed him back and got on top of him.

'Hyuk.'

'I advice you to not utter one word right now.'

'But.'

'I warned you.' Hyuk hissed as he slammed his lips upon the lifeguard's. Hae reacted too late and Hyuk already gained access to the boy's mouth. Hyuk shoved his tongue alongside Hae's. They both moaned at the same time. Eyes fluttered shut as Hyuk caressed Hae's cheek and Hae's arms wrapped themselves around Hyuk's neck. They changed the angle between every kiss. Going from wild to tender, to heated and passionate. Hyuk's tongue explored Hae's mouth thoroughly. Their kisses expressed so much emotions: want, desperation, passion, ...

Hyuk slowly pulled back and looked at a dazed Hae through hooded eyes. 'Stop denying me.'