Chapter Five

Dangerous Waves

'Hi there, I'm Minho.'

'Euh, hi, I'm Donghae.' He bowed.

Minho raised his eyebrows in surprise. This boy had manners. After Hyuk's rant he didn't expect that.

'What can I do for you?' Hae asked.

'Me and my buddies love to surf, obviously. Do you know any good spots around here?' Minho asked.

'Sure, we even have a map. Just a second.' Hae ran into the lifeguard's cabin and came back with several things.

Minho let his eyes glide all over Hae, liking what he saw. 'Do you work out?' He suddenly asked.

Hae looked up and saw the predatory gaze of the other. He blushed. He simply shook his head.

'Wow, this is all natural?' Minho ran the back of his index finger over Hae's chest.

Hyuk appeared next to Minho and grabbed his friend, his arm hooking around his neck.

'So here you are.' Hyuk said.

'H-Hyuk y-you are h-hurting me.' Minho groaned, trying to get out from the other's death grip.

Hae froze as he looked at Hyuk. The other seemed so angry.

'Watch it Minho, this one just hits you without a cause.' Hyuk's voice was laced with venom.

Minho smirked. 'No worries, Hyuk, this one can hit on me anytime!' Minho winked at Hae making him blush even deeper.

'Ouch, Hyuk, what the hell man, are you trying to kill me?' Minho yelped out as the hold on his neck had tightened.

A gentle arm wrapped itself around Hae. 'Troubles, my love?' Heechul whispered loudly, staring right into Hyuk's eyes.

'Hyung? No all is fine. This gentleman wanted some documentation.' Hae referred to Minho and instinctively leaned into Heechul's offered comfort.

Hyuk saw Heechul's arm around Hae and his eyes narrowed. 'Figures that you are a .' Hyuk snarled at Hae.

'You have a problem with that?' Heechul's temper was showing.

'Hyung, it's okay.' Hae tried to save the situation.

Heechul had a stare down with Hyuk and then he smirked. Hyuk tensed, he sensed danger. Heechul grabbed Hae's face and angled it a bit. He leaned down and gently kissed him, his eyes never leaving Hyuk's. Hae's eyes shot open but fluttered shut as Heechul used all his skill to seduce the younger. Hae visibly melted in his arms.

'Hot!' Minho whispered.

Hyuk pushed his friend away and walked away seriously pissed. It didn't help that he heard Heechul laugh behind him.

 

'A-and then Heechul hyung kissed me.' Hae stuttered. He stared at the beer in his hand. Kangin and Wookie looked at each other over their friend's head.

'How did it feel?' Wookie asked.

'Quite g-good.' Hae was still shaken by it.

Kangin smiled softly. He caressed Hae's hair gently. 'Our innocent little fish got a shock huh.'

Hae blushed and hid his face against Kangin's chest.

 

Junsu was getting irritated. 'What is up with you lately?' He snapped at Hyuk.

Hyuk was still staring from his dark corner in the bar at that damn lifeguard being all friendly with absolutely everybody. 'Nothing.'

'Oh there is definitely something and can you look me in the ing eye when we are talking?' Junsu lashed out.

'Just a second.' Hyuk mumbled, got up and walked away.

'What the hell!' Junsu screamed and wanted to jump up but Minho grabbed his arm.

'Don't bother, hyung. He's completely obsessed.' Minho uttered.

'With what?'

'Not what, my friend, but who.' Yesung added as he nodded into a certain direction.

Junsu turned his head right in time to see Hyuk walking up to that lifeguard.

 

'You are even more of a than I thought.' Hyuk spat at Hae.

Hae lifted his head in surprise and looked up at the surfer.

'You again.' Kangin frowned.

'What's your rate?' Hyuk snarled.

Hae looked confused. 'My rate?'

His friends understood it right away though. 'Hey now.' Ryeowook said.

Kangin lifted an eyebrow. 'Why? You interested?' He held Hae even closer.

'I'm not following.' Hae spoke softly.

'You better tell your boyfriend over here that you were face with that other lifeguard today.' Hyuk screamed.

Wookie and Kangin shared another look.

Wookie stood up and sat on Hae's lap. Kangin looked at Hyuk and said: 'I get a kick out of seeing Hae with someone else.'

Shock was all over Hyuk's face.

'What is in this beer?' Hae mumbled as he eyed his glass.

Wookie put his arms around his friend's neck and leaned in. Before kissing Hae, Wook looked over his shoulder at Hyuk. 'Want to watch too?' He said sensually.

Hyuk was fuming, he ran off.

Kangin and Ryeowook started laughing. 'Man what a homophobic bastard' Kangin said.

'I don't know.' Wookie laughed 'I think that monkeyface actually likes our Hae.' He got off Hae's lap.

'Seriously guys, I think I'm hallucinating, maybe someone dropped something in my drink.' Hae mumbled. 

'Aish fishy, we'll bring you home this time.' Kangin said lovingly.

 

'Hyung?' Hae looked unfocused at Kangin who was tucking him in.

'Hmmm?'

'What is my rate?'

'You are priceless, my dear friend.' He kissed Hae gently on the forehead.