Chapter Two: School

Are We Destined to Be?

My sisters, the 'Angel's Generation' had bid me farewell. I unfolded my wings behind my back. They were pure white and soft. I jumped from a cloud and started descending. Halfway down, I a bird came flying my way. I tried to duck but I missed. Before I knew it, my wings had vanished behind my back (Author's note, did not disappear completely just temporarily hidden/gone).

I was falling. My white dress fluttered in the air. Down, down I fell. I couldn't do a thing. I was scared. Was I going to die? Luckily, my wings came back and I slowly got to the ground. I hid my wings, after all, a human did not have wings. I wiped my white dress.

I started to walk around. I was lost. Suddenly I heard a ring. I looked at my angel communicator (A/N: like a phone for angels except it creates a hologram image of the person you are talking to as if you were in person). It was Taeyeon.

"Yoona!" cried Taeyeon. "Can you hear me? I saw you falling!"

"I'm fine!" I replied reassuringly.

She let out a sigh of relief. "Yoona, the girls and I have arranged you to go to MSone High. We've also booked an apartment for you."

"Where is that?" I asked.

"We'll lead you..." she told me.

As she promised, Taeyeon led me to my apartment. When I got to my apartment, I exclaimed.

"This is beautiful!" I gasped.

My eyes wandered around the room. Everything was all pure white. "This is just like home~" I said.

"Yeah, we specifically found one just like home." said Taeyeon.

"Thank you so much. You guys are my best sisters ever!" I said in joy.

I jumped on to the bed. It was so soft and large. I walked around the apartment.

"Oh! It's those sharp thingies that humans use to cut food!" I exclaimed. "If I do this, there's water!"

It was all so new to me. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was actually ON Earth, living as a human.

"Yoona~ You have to get enough rest today. Tomorrow, you have school. I'll call again to lead you to school." informed Taeyeon.

"Ah, okay." I said.

I switched off the Angel Communicator. I looked at the apartment one last time. "Thank you guys, this is amazing."

I curled on the bed and fell deep asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the moonlight shone down onto Earth, my brothers and I were rising from the ground.

"Ah~ breathe the Earth's air~" said G.O. "Soon, we'll have dirtied everything there would be no time to think about anything."

Seungho grinned. "No, soon the Earth will be in confusion. They won't ever know what EVER hit them."

I glared. "Earth's future is in the devil's hands."

Thunder and Mir nodded in agreement.

"Ah, did I mention, to avoid suspicion, we must attend school?" asked Seungho.

"School?" growled Mir. "What the crap!"

"It's going to be MSone High." continued Seungho. "I don't care if you fail or anything but just stay in school."

"Wae." hissed Thunder. "Why should we do this?"

"If we get caught, you know HE will punish us to death." finished Seungho.

'He' was like the 'god' to all the devils. If anyone fell out of line, he'd be the one to punish us.

The five of us slowly put our devil wings away. Together we stood in the horizon.

"Are you ready?" asked Seungho.

My brothers and I looked at each other and nodded. "Let's do this."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It was the Angel Communicator. I slowly got up from bed.

"Sooyoung..." I whispered when I the Angel Communicator. "Where's Taeyeon?"

"Ah~ Taeyeon? She is busy. I'm here to guide you to your school. You're uniforms are there, behind you."

I spun around. Two sets of neatly folded school uniforms were laid next to me.

"You wear those to school. I also prepared a backpack with your school supplies. Just call us if you need anything." instructed Sooyoung.

I nodded. "Let's get me to school."

I got dressed and I prepared to leave. (Picture)

Sooyoung led me to school. When I got there, she told me my schedule was in my right hand pocket. I turned off the Angel Communicator and got out my schedule.

I couldn't wait to see what school would be like.