Chapter Twenty-Two: Setting the Siblings Up

Are We Destined to Be?

I went to class bright and early the next day. Joon was sitting there already. When he saw me, he stood up and grabbed my hand. He dragged me out of the classroom. We passed by Taemin and he looked at me as Joon dragged me along.

"Yoona!" I heard him say but I was gone.

Joon led me to the school roof top. "Yoona, I need to ask you for a favor."

"What? You expect me to do a favor for you after you BLAQs captured me?" I said, in shock. "You should do a favor for ME!"

Joon glared. "Fine. What do you want?"

I smiled. "I need Seungho and Taeyeon to meet."

Joon's eyes widened. "That's... my favor too."

"So it's a yes?" I asked.

Joon nodded. 

Then he started to walk towards me. "You know... Yoona..." he began to say.

I started backing up until I hit the railing. Joon kept advancing. This again?!

"I can't believe you are 'G.Na' the angel who defied us BLAQs." he finished.

His hand moved to my waist, holding me.

"So? What about it. I'm an angel. You're a devil. It's not like it's impossible..." I slowly.

Joon put his forehead on mine. "You don't seem to be shocked about the fact that I'm a devil."

I chuckled. "I already knew. The day you and the BLAQs were creating accidents, I already knew."

Joon stared into my eyes. My heart thumped and thumped.

"Why do you do this?" I asked, suddenly.

"Do what?"

"This. Trapping me like this?"

"Because you're the first angel I've met. I'm interested."

"But why must you trap me?"

"You'd run away if I didn't."

"I won't."

"You will."

I rolled my eyes. "So anways, when should Taeyeon adn Seungho meet?"

"Tonight." he said automatically.

"Where?"

"Here."

I looked at him. "What?"

Well since we both know this place, we might as well just have them meet here."

"At school?!" I said again.

"Why not?"

"What if people see?!"

"Do you have a better idea?" he asked.

I thought for a second. "Okay then. I'll bring Taeyeon, you bring Seungho."

Joon nodded.

I gave Joon a hard shove and ran off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

She shoved me. How could she do that? Wasn't she an angel? Aren't angels supposed to be nice no matter the circumstances? I chuckled. Yoona was really interesting.

She was not like anyone I've ever met. Her actions and words were always unexpected. Life was exciting wither her.

I stared at her as she ran off as quickly as possible. I laughed softly.