Chapter Twenty-Three: The Two Groups Officially Meet

Are We Destined to Be?

When I told Taeyeon she would be able to meet Seungho tonight, she hugged me tightly.

"Kamsahamnida!" she whispered.

The rest of my sisters hid themselves outside and when they heard this, they jumped in.

"NO! You can't go alone!" shouted Sunny.

"Sunny's right. If you're really going to go, we all have to go with you." announced Sooyoung.

The rest of the nodded. I looked at Taeyeon.

"If you're going to go, you just stay out of the conversation, out of sight. I don't want to appear weak in front of Seungho." said Taeyeon calmly.

My sisters squealed. I laughed softly. "I guess we're all going then?"

They nodded.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seungho looked up. "I can meet her tonight?"

I nodded. "I've made arrangements with Yoona. She's going to bring Taeyeon, I just have to bring you."

G.O., Mir, and Thunder stared at us.

"You're not really going to do this... are you?" asked Thunder.

Seungho nodded. "I'm going keep her away from the devils so you would have no reason to hurt her."

G.O. scoffed. "No one said we were going to hurt her!"

Mir rolled his eyes. "Well, we did try to bring Yoona eternal suffering..."

I elbowed Mir in the stomach. "Shut the hell up! You're not making this situation any better."

Seungho looked at us. "Look if you're that insecure about the situation, just come with me. Just make sure no one sees you- especially Taeyeon."

My eyes widened and I stared at Seungho in disbelief.

My brothers all looked at each other and said, "Alright, then it's settled. I'm coming with you."

Now, it was my time to roll my eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

My sisters and I flew down to Earth, everyone followed me. When we almost reached the school rooftop, I signaled the rest of my sisters go leave. Taeyeon and I flew down and landed. She looked nervous.

After a few minutes, we saw Joon and Seungho land.

"Yoona, you can leave now..." she said softly, secretly giving me a wink.

Seungho also told Joon to leave. Joon and I flew our seperate ways. My sisters were hiding on the rooftop across the road, positioned so Seungho and Taeyeon would not see us. They greeted me. I laughed.

"You are all so sneaky!" I giggled.

Suddenly, we heard another rustle of wings. We spun around.  I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the BLAQs.

"What are you doing here...?" I asked, stiffly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Taeyeon's POV)

Seungho and I were 'alone'. Seungho hugged me and I was shocked.

"Seungho...?" I asked.

He smiled, "Taeyeon!"

I couldn't believe he was so sweet to me. The other day, his eyes were cold as ice and now it was so warm.

"Taeyeon! I haven't see you in so long!" he said warmly.

I laughed. This was the 'Seungho' I knew.