Chapter Nine: The BLAQ Devils

Are We Destined to Be?

"So that's what I heard what love is!" I said, explaining to Taeyeon on the Angel Communicator.

Taeyeon frowned. "If that's what love is... why do people leave the ones they love?"

I was confused. "They do?"

Taeyeon nodded. "Yeah. Humans have divorces, they give up the person they love... and so much more. They still call this 'love'. Why does this happen?"

I shook my head. "I'm not sure, Taeyeon. I'll find out though..."

With that being said, I hung up. I thought about Taeyeon's words but I wasn't sure what to think.

I decided to go for a flight. I let my wings become visible and I flew out into the night sky. The moon and stars were very bright. I started  to admire the city lights when I heard screaming down below. What was happening?

I dove straight down and landed on the ground. My wings disappeared behind me and I started running toward the noise.

I saw 5 devils, dressed in black, with red eyes like blood. They stood in the middle of the road crashing cars into other cars. I saw the blood seep onto the ground. I felt faint. This was one of the most horrific sights I have ever seen.

I was about to run over to get rid of the devils when I thought it would be best if my identity were a secret. I cast a spell over myself and I transformed into another girl.

I ran up to the scene and I shouted, "STOP!"

The devils turned and faced me. I looked at each of them. Suddenly, my heart seemed to stop.

"Joon..." I said under my breath.

It couldn't be but my eyes didn't lie. The devils eyed me.

"OUT OF OUR WAY! ...ANGEL!" the hissed.

"NO! I won't allow you to harm another one of the humans!" I said, stubbornly.

"Then you leave us with no choice!" growled the one next to Joon.

They ran at me and they revealed their sharp claws. I dodged quickly. I jumped into the air and I smiled.

"That's the best you got?" I teased.

I raised my hand and a powerful light shone from my palm. The light blinded the devils and they shielded their devilish eyes.

"...Argh..." the croaked. They turned away.

"Next time, that won't work on us!" shouted one, who seemed to be the leader. "Don't forget us, the BLAQ Devils! We'll be back--- Miss Angel."

I shuddered at the thought. The people saw me in the air, with wings, and the devils who just flew away. I thought they'd run away and feel scared but they all started clapping. I felt like a hero again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"AISH!" I shouted. "Who the hell was that?"

The rest of the BLAQ Devils were all very irritated. Seungho was the most angry of all.

"That fuc*ing angel just ruined all the fun tonight!" he growled, raging with fury. "Brothers, I want you to go find that angel and bring her to me... alive."

"Can't we just kill her?" hissed G.O. "I want her dead in my hands."

"Don't do that. I want her to suffer." declared Seungho.

Thunder and Mir looked at each other. "That angel has got to go. If she interferes with all our destroying HE will be so angry that we'd feel some serious pain."

Seungho nodded. "That's why we need to capture her..."

I snickered. "That will do... Seungho. There's no way it would be hard to find a pesky blonde haired angel in Seoul..."