Chapter Eight: Accidental Kiss

Are We Destined to Be?

Instead of hanging around my apartment, I decided to take a stroll around the city. I recalled the the previous night when I was saving Victoria's sister and boyfriend. I was so proud. The feeling was pure and I wanted to experience it again. I remember those hopeful eyes that Victoria had when I ran out of the builidng to get someone to help me save them. I wanted to be the city's guardian Angel.

Suddenly, I hear shouting in the distance. It was Taemin and Onew and they were coming my way.

"Annyeong~ Yoona!" they greeted, cheerfully.

"Annyeong Taemin, Onew." I replied, respectfully.

Onew swung his hand around my shoulder and Taemin came up on the other side.

"Ah~ Welcome to Seoul~" they said together. "How do you like it so far?"

"So that was this city's name." I muttered to myself. "Seoul...."

Up front, I saw so many items laid out on tables. I didn't know what they were- I have never been so close to living like a human. Then, I saw a clothes shop. I sprinted forward, Taemin and Onew followed behind.

"Wahh~" I said, as my eyes glistened.

I held up a pure white spring dress. Onew covered his mouth with his hands. Taemin did too.

"You're... gorgeous!" they whispered.

I spun around in the dress. "Kamsahamnida!"

I suddenly stopped. Because as an angel, I didn't have to eat to survive, I never bothered to ask for money from my sisters. My hands flew up to my mouth. "Aigoo..."

Taemin peered over my shoulder. "Yoona~ let me buy this for you..."

I turned around and almost instantly, my lips accidently touched his. He turned away, blushing. I looked down at the floor.

"Mianhae..." I apologized. "Mianhae!"

Taemin nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to go pay for that dress now..."

He hurried and left. Onew smirked in the background. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ah~ Young love!" he whispered in my ear.

Did I hear love? I suddenly remembered my mission. I turned around. This time, i made sure my lips wouldn't touch his.

"What is...'love'?" I asked curiously.

Onew fell into deep thought. "It's when... you like someone so much you want to live with them forever.... at least that is part of it, I believe. Why do you want to know this?"

I thought about it. "Is that really 'love'?"

Onew shrugged. Taemin came back with a reciept. "Alright, I've paid for it. Why don't you just wear it now?"

I smiled. We were still both avoiding each other's gazes. Onew put his hands on both of our shoulders.

"Let's go~" he exclaimed.

"Where to...?" Taemin and I asked.

"...TO BUY CHICKEN, OF COURSE!" he said, annoyed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't get my mind off of Yoona. She kept invading my mind.

"Joon!" shouted Mir.

His wings were out behind his back. How long had he been standing there...?

"What do you want, Mir?" I mumbled.

"Come on! Seungho, G.O., Thunder, and I are going to go terrorize people! Come with?" he asked.

I revealed my wings automatically. "Of course."

Without another word, 'Yoona' faded from my mind.

"Let's go..." announced Seungho, as we reached him.

We dove into the air.