Chapter Thirty-Five: I'm Not Going To Return

Are We Destined to Be?

(Mir's POV)

I had to see Taeyeon. This couldn't be the end. Was it really going to end this quickly?

"Joon. Tell me where I can find Taeyeon. I NEED to find Taeyeon." I said, turning towards him.

Joon shrugged. "It's not like you are allowed up in the sky... So, I'm not sure."

"Can't you just set us up through Yoona?"

"I doubt she'll come to school."

"Well you have to try!"

"Oh alright. Aish."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Yoona's POV)

I felt like I was being tortured- emotionally. Taeyeon saw me, feeling gloomy, in my room.

"Yoona? Gwenchana?"

I looked up. "Taeyeon... I feel like I'm in hell...."

Taeyeon hugged me tightly. "What's troubling you?"

"Love."

"Speaking of love, did you complete your mission? If you've completed your mission, there's no need for you to go back down to Earth. If you want, you can just stay here until you feel better."

"Kamsahamnida."

Taeyeon stood up. "Tomorrow, I'll go down to Earth to sign some forms so you will be released from school."

The next day, I flew down to Earth. It was really crowded. I don't know how Yoona did this... First, I stopped by Yoona's apartment. I paid the bills and packed her stuff. I sent them back home. Then, I walked to school.

Students stood in the halls watching me. I must've really stood out. Was I doing something wrong? Did I not act like a human enough?

I met her teacher and the principal and I apologized and said that Taeyeon was no longer coming to school.

"She's going to be home-schooled by our parents." I blurted out suddenly.

I had to give them a reason to let Yoona leave school. I bowed and left. Then, I was stopped in my tracks.

"Joon...?" I said softly.

"Where's Yoona? Why isn't she here?" he said instantly.

"She's... no longer coming to school. She's going to stay up in heaven."

"I have to see her. Bring her down here."

"Haven't the love between you guys hurt her enough?!" I suddenly shouted.

I wanted to protect Yoona and obviously, Joon was hurting her.

"Hurt? It only hurts if we don't see each other. Speaking of which, Mir wants to see you."

"If you see each other, the pain will stop? What does that change? The fact that you guys won't be together won't change right? And also, I don't wish to see Mir."

"We WILL be together and if Mir wants to see you, then he WILL see you."

Joon grabbed me and he pulled me along.

"Joon!" I shouted.

What did Yoona see in him? Aigoo... geu yeoja... (A/N: Geu- that Yeoja- girl)

We arrived at a dark alley way. I saw Mir at the end of the walkway.

"Let me go!" I said, still struggling.

"Taeyeon!" shouted Mir as he ran over. "Taeyeon, you're here!"

Joon put me down and he walked away. Mir came over and held my hands.

"Neomu bogosipeosso!" he said. (A/N: I really missed you).

"Hello... Mir." I said quietly.