Chapter Ten: Frightened

Are We Destined to Be?

I was in my room, and I was not feeling safe. I quickly flew up to the sky to meet my sisters. They were suprised to see me.

"Yuri...Sunny... Hyoyeon... Taeyeon... Jessica... Sooyoung... Seohyun... Tiffany..." I began calling them one by one.

I started crying as I embraced each and every one of them.

Seohyun looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Aish... those devils are so scary. I can't stop shaking!" I whispered.

"The BLAQ Devils I assume..." whispered Taeyeon.

We all looked up at our leader. "Mworago?"

Taeyeon nodded. "The BLAQ Devils are know to be the most unmericful, the most deadly, and the most dangerous devils in the world. Once they have you in their palm, there is absolutely NO WAY OUT."

I was instantly filled with fear. "Eottokhae?! I think they are out to get me!"

Taeyeon quickly turned pale. "Oh no Yoona... you didn't...!"

I nodded. "I stopped them from killing of humans today....... AISH!!! EOTTOKHAE?!"

Sooyoung patted my back. "What if we give you some more Angelic Magic? If we do that, you'd not only become stronger (In strength and magic) and you'd also be able to use more to protect yourself."

Jessica nodded. "That's a good idea..."

"We'll watch over you, Yoona. You are protected by us." assured Yuri.

Tiffany gave me a hug.

"Kamsahamnida, sisters." I thanked, wiping my tears.

Seohyun handed me a tissue. Taeyeon led me to the Chamber of Magixx. She handed me a bluish purple potion.

"Drink this." she intructed. "It'll help you gain some magic....."

I did as I was told. Once I drank, I fainted.

When I awoke, I was in my apartment--- with no one around. I held out my hand and previewed my power. Sure enough, it had gotten stronger.

I smiled.

I felt safe.

I was thankful.

I was happy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I laid on the ground. Of course I was angry but my mind kept replaying the image when the angel jumped out at me.

"Miss Angel... don't you dare think you can escape the BLAQ Devils..." I whispered into the air.

I put a pair of sunglasses in my pocket. I was not afraid of the her bright light anymore.

"Is this all you got? Your light?" I scoffed. "So easily defeated by a pair of sunglasses..."

I started sharpening my claws...

Watch out.