Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Bad Feeling

Are We Destined to Be?

(Yoona's POV)

I felt a sudden sting in my heart. Something must've happened. I know it. I quickly got up and ran downstairs. All my sisters were sitting there staring at me- all except Taeyeon.

Didn't they feel something was wrong?

I opened the door and shouted, "I'll be back later! Don't wait up for me!"

I flew down to Earth. Something must've happened to Taeyeon. Where could she be? I remembered she said she was taking me out of school so I flew straight to school.

Taemin and Onew stood by the entrance.

"Yoona! Oh my gosh, where have you been?" they asked worried.

I shrugged. "Have you guys seen a girl, kind of like me, wearing white?"

They shook their heads. "Aniyo. I've only seen Joon and someone who looked like his brother?"

"Thanks guys. I need to go." I said, starting to walk off.

Suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind.

I quickly turned around. "Tae- JOON?"

He smirked. "Hey Yoona~"

Why did I have to meet him now of all time?

"No time to talk. Have you see Taeyeon?" I asked, worried.

"Of course. She's with Mir."

"Where?" I asked.

"Why do you want to know that? Mir and Taeyeon are hitting it off well I think."

"Whatever. I need to find her. I have a bad feeling something happened."

His eyes gawked at me. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know but I have this feeling of uneasiness in my heart. Please just take me to them!" I said, tears forming in my eyes.

He took my hand and led me to the place Mir and Taeyeon were. When we got there, I saw a white puddle- angel blood. Mir and Taeyeon were no where in sight.

"Oh no... TAEYEON!" I cried, falling to my knees. "Oh god! Joon! Where are they?!"

Joon looked at me confused. "Why are you crying?! What happened?"

"That puddle..." I sobbed, pointing to the white puddle, "That is ANGEL blood."

Joon gasped. ". Where's that bastar* Mir?!"

He grabbed me and said, "Hold on."

I did as told and we shot up to the sky. He took out a black object (Which I was assuming was an 'Angel Communicator'  for devils.) Mir picked up and he was crying.

"I'm in your room Joon! Come QUICK!" he said.

He was crying- HARD. I felt my heart drop.

This couldn't be happening.