EPILOGUE: A Happily Ever After~

Are We Destined to Be?

(A/N: I originally wanted to end the story with Yoona arriving home but I felt like you guys would want a happy ending between Yoona and Joon so... I ended up writing this: )

-2 years later-

(Yoona's POV)


Taeyeon and Mir had left together to go on a vacation in a place called Hawaii. I wondered how it was going with them. The white angels had went out to patrol the city with the black angels. This left me and Joon alone in the house. I had to admit I was nervous.

This was the first time Joon and I had been alone in a house.

I laid down on the bed with my arms and legs spread out and closed my eyes.

Calm down Yoona... Calm down...

"Hey Yoona!" said Joon looking down at me.  I quickly sat up, hitting him in the forhead on accident.

"Ah mianhae!" I said, leaning in to rub his forehead.

Our eyes met and I froze. Joon leaned in and gave me a deep kiss. I didn't pull away, instead I kissed him back too, just as passionately. Without breaking the kiss, he pushed me down back on the bed. When the kiss broke, I took a deep breath.

Joon moved the hair out of my face gently. "Saranghae."

I smiled sweetly back at him. "I love you too."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Taeyeon's POV)

We were Hawaii, Mir and I. I thought it would be romantic having a trip together but  he hasn't even look at me yet. Did he get tired of me?

Mir walked me to our hotel room. "Ah... here it is."

He opened the door and led me in. Once he closed the door, I decided to take initiative. I pushed him down to the bed.

"Taeyeon?!" he asked.

"Wae?! Why haven't you looked at me this hold trip? Do you not love me anymore?!" I asked, almost in tears.

"Of course not..."

"Then why?! Wae ireoni?!"

Mir suddenly pushed me to the bed. I covered my eyes to stop the tears. Mir moved the hair from my eyes and dried my tears. Then, he gently kissed me on the lips.

"I love you more than you can imagine. I can't control myself around you!"

I smile at him sweetly and I lifted my head up and kissed him back.

"Mir?"

"Yes?"

"Saranghae."

Mir blushes and turns away. He looked so cute blushing. We sat up and I hugged him.

"Love... is an amazing thing..."