Chapter Forty: Revived and Free

Are We Destined to Be?

(Taeyeon's POV)

The BLAQs and I decided to all gather at the Angels' Generation's house. We needed to spread the word. Mir and Joon had gathered Seungho, G.O., and Thunder. I decided to allow the devils into our home just for this annoucement. When my sisters saw my return with the devils, they were shocked.

"TAEYEON! How could you bring these devils here?" said Seohyun, scared.

"What if they hurt us?" asked Sunny.

Hyoyeon shielded her sisters and said, "Stay away from us you monsters!"

Yuri and Sooyoung stood silently in the back.

Tiffany hugged me tight and I could tell she was also worried.

"Don't worry sisters. They won't hurt you. We just gathered you all so we can announce something." I said reassuringly.

G.O. and Thunder stared at each other. "What are we doing here...."

"It's about... Y-Yoona." I managed to say.

Behind me, I heard Joon leave and I knew he was probably tearing up again. Everyone stared at me, listening.

"Y-Yoona... She's dead." I said softly.

My sisters broke out in tears and the BLAQs were all stunned. My brother ran up to me and he pulled me to the side.

"What happened to you guys?!" he asked.

"I was in danger of dying so she gave herself up to save me." I replied quietly. 'It was all my fault."

Seungho hugged me. "It's not your fault."

Mir tapped me on the back. I broke Seungho's hug and hugged Mir. Seungho left to find Joon and I felt Mir's arms come around my waist. 

Suddenly, everyone's 'communicators' started beeping.

Message to all angels/devils:

Everyone is to become an angel now.

The original angels will be known as the 'White Angels'!

The devils are now known as 'Black Angels.'

The white angels are in charge of bringing joy,

The black angels are in charge of punishing those who bring chaos.

This change in the rule is effective immediately.

**Special thanks to Yoona**

Yoona?! How could this be? All the black and white angels looked up.

"Isn't Yoona... dead? How could she have done something like this?" I heard them mutter.

I didn't know what to say. I was to tired to think.

Then, I said, "Everyone can just stay here today..... the devi- black angels can too."

I felt like everyone should stay together for right now. Loneliness will bring sadness and we have had enough for one day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Yoona's POV)

I woke up in my room. I silently thanked BoA and Kim JaeJoong for reviving me. I smiled. I remembered the talk we had yesterday. I was now allowed to be with Joon. I was so excited. I got up from bed and headed downstairs.

It was completely silent. Where was everyone...? Maybe... in the living room? When I got downstairs, I saw everyone- all the angels (now white angels) and the devils (now black angels).

I laughed and shouted. "I'm home!"