Chapter Twenty-One: Siblings

Are We Destined to Be?

Listen to this song as you read, the effect is greater.

(A/N: Lots of POV in this chapter! So I'll guide you. Yoona's POV comes first.)

"He's your... BROTHER?" I said, shocked.

My sisters all looked at Taeyeon, speechless.

"You're... lying, right? How did your brother become... a devil?" asked Tiffany.

Taeyeon shrugged. "I don't know either...!"

Sooyoung held Taeyeon's hands. It's okay. Don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine."

I walked left the room and went to my bedroom in the sky. I sat down on the couch and put my feet on the glass coffeetable. I looked around. It was exactly how I left it.

I slowly drifted off to sleep...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Joon's POV)

Everyone had their eyes on Seungho after listening to his story.

"What the hell was that! You guys are siblings?!" shouted Thunder.

G.O. kicked at the floor. "Damn. We let them get away! This is all because of Seungho. Just because of a little past incident, you let her get away!"

Seungho kept silent. I could feel the anger and dissatifaction between my brothers.

Mir walked up to their leader and hissed, "Talk! Are you not going to talk with us? We're your brothers!"

"And Taeyeon is my sister! How do you expect me to HURT my sister?!" growled Seungho, finally talking.

G.O. glared at Seungho. "She is your sister but she's also our enemy- an angel!"

Seungho held G.O.'s shirt by the collar. "I'll make sure she doesn't interfere again! Don't you dare hurt her!"

I looked up. "How are you going to do that? How are you going to make sure she isn't going to interfere again? Let me tell you. You can't just fly up to the sky! We're devils!"

Seungho covered his eyes. "I-I don't know."

Thunder growled in the background. "What the hell! How are we supposed to do our jobs then?!"

I shoved Thunder to make him shut up. "I know how to set you up with Taeyeon."

My brothers all looked up. I looked at Seungho. "You know that angel we caught? Her real name is Yoona, an angel sister of Taeyeon-- also my classmate. If she comes to school, I'll ask her."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Yoona's POV)

I awoke late at night. The moon was out. I walked out on to my balcony. Taeyeon's room was next to mine and so I was able to see her standing on her balcony. Taeyeon was dazed.

I walked up to her. "Taeyeon..."

Taeyeon turned around and she smiled. I could see sadness in her smile.

"Yoona-sshi..." she said. "Do you think it's wrong to care for your brother even if he is a devil?"

I looked into the sky. "No... I think it's sweet to care for a devil. it shows how much an angel cares."

"I cherish him a lot." said Taeyeon with tears in her eyes. "We were siblings but we acted like friends."

I flew over to her balcony and wiped her tears. "It'll all be alright."

"I want to see him." whispered Taeyeon. "I know it's wrong but I want to see him so much, my heart aches. I want to know what happened to him after he left dad and I. I want to know why he became a devil. I want to know so much."

I looked at her. "I'll set you up then. That devil holding me when you came to rescue me was Joon-- also my classmate at school. I'll ask him if I can see Seungho."

Taeyeon grabbed my hands. "It's too dangerous. I don't know what he'd do to you! He's changed."

I smiled. "I'll be okay."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Taeyeon's POV)

I knew the mission was dangerous but Yoona insisted. I had no choice but to give in.

Yoona smiled and she flew down to Earth. I was wanted to shout after her and tell her not to do this but it was too late.

I slumped down. I was nervous.

My brother had changed so much. His cold eyes scared me.