Chapter Twelve: Melting...

Are We Destined to Be?

His lips were on mine. My eyes had widened as much as the could but as much as I leaned back, the more he leaned forward. It was like he knew what I was going to do next. I've never actually kissed someone that long; even the kiss with Taemin wasn't this bad.

When he finally broke the kiss, I fell to the ground. He bent down and lifted my chin.

"You've sparked my interest..." he whispered into my ear.

He got up and left me alone, breathless on the roof. I touched my cheeks. They were so hot. What was this feeling? Is there something wrong with me? My heart was about to burst. I laid on the roof. I've never felt more powerless.

When school was finally over, I met up with Taemin, Onew, Key, and Victoria (because they were my only friends.) I explained to them what Joon had done to me.

"What? That new and should I mention, HOT, new transfer student KISSED you?!" squealed Victoria.

"SHHH!" I hushed. "People will hear!"

Victoria giggled. "That must be so romantic!"

Key shoved her in the side. "What are you saying? I'm not romantic enough for you?"

"Ani...!" she replied quickly.

Key gave her a quick peck on her lips. She blushed and hugged him.

"Yah... so do you think he likes you?" asked Key.

"I-I-I don't know! He's usually so cold to me..." I replied.

"Making he isn't good around girls?" suggested Onew.

"Not good around girls? He's not good around ANYONE." laughed Taemin.

I playfully punched Taemin on the shoulder. "Yah! He's just... different."

I said 'different' but my heart had another 'different' in mind. Joon wasn't even human. He wasn't even a good being. He was one of the vicious BLAQ devils. I shouldn't... aniyo, I can't kiss a BLAQ devil. If my sisters found out, they'd freak. My eyes widened.

"MY SISTERS!" I said a little loudly. "Oh no... if they saw...!"

I remembered my sisters said the would be watching me from the sky. I started freaking out. Maybe the didn't see... I hoped.

Onew looked at me strangely. "What's wrong?"

"Aniyo... Nothing." I replied.

I quickly got up and left. I had to confirm my sisters saw nothing or I wouldn't be able to rest. I hid myself in the bushes and called them.

"YAH! YOONA!" shouted Jessica. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

I cringed. "Sica..."

"That was a BLAQ devil Yoona! Didn't you know?" she asked, worried.

"Joon. His name is Lee Joon." I whispered quietly.

"Mwo? You know him?"

"He's my... classmate."

"You don't KISS your classmates Yoona. ESPECIALLY IF HE'S A DEVIL!"

"Mianhae..."

"You're lucky only I know. I was on watch. Listen Yoona, you'd better STAY AWAY from him."

"I will try my best..."

I turned off the phone. Suddenly, I saw Taemin's shadow over me.

"Yoona....?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

What was I doing? I just KISSED Yoona. Devils are supposed to destroy and make things worse. Why did I kiss her?

I rolled around on my bed, ruffling my hair. What was happening to me? I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in..." I muttered, still depressed.

"YAH JOON!" shouted Mir.

"...what?" I replied, unenthusiastically.

"You've been strange ever since you got home. What did you do? Something evil?" he snickered.

I laugh to myself. I wish that was the case.

"Nothing... Just get away from me." I replied, turning away from him.

A devil is supposed to be cold-hearted, cold-blooded. I wasn't supposed to care. My heart was supposed to be frozen, unmoving. I laid on my bed. After a long time of thinking, the thing I was afraid that was going to happen, happened.

My heart began to beat. The ice had melted.

Dugeun.