Chapter Thirty-Nine: The White and Black Angels

Are We Destined to Be?

(Yoona's POV)

Aren't I dead? Why am I still here? In front of me, I saw a never-ending tunnel. I kept walking and walking. What was happening? This was all so weird... I began thinking about my sisters, Taeyeon, Joon, and his brothers. Were they coping with this alright?

Suddenly, I saw two people.

"BoA?" I asked softly.

She nodded. There was also a man beside her.

"I'm Kim JaeJoong." he introduced.

I nodded. "Annyeong haseyo."

BoA and Jaejoong stared at me for some time before speaking again.

"You sacrificed your life for Taeyeon?" asked BoA. "That's a very brave thing to do."

JaeJoong nodded in agreement before adding on. "In doing this, you hoped that Joon would live happily even without you? You also hoped Mir and Taeyeon would be together, right?"

I nodded truthfully. "Yes."

JaeJoong advanced towards me. "Now... why did you do this? Joon and Mir... they are devils, no?"

BoA put her arms on me. "Why didn't you just save Taeyeon because she was your sister?"

"But I did save Taeyeon because she was my sister. I jjust also saved her because Mir was suffering too. If Mir suffers, Joon suffers. I can't stand to see the people I love suffer so much.

JaeJoong and BoA walked up in front of me together. "Love?"

"Yes. I love Joon. Mir and Taeyeon also love each other." I said, straightforward.

JaeJoong and BoA glanced at each other. "You've proven yourself."

I looked at them confused. "What?"

"You've proven yourself. We now believe in love between angels and devils." they said, smiling.

I smiled. "Thank you... although it's too late for me, it's not too late for Taeyeon and Mir.

"Oh but it's not too late for you and Joon." chuckled BoA.

"It's not?"

JaeJoong laughed. "No Yoona. We've decided to let the title 'devil' be taken away. Now, there will be the white angels and the black angels. The white angels- such as your sisters- will be in charge of creating peace."

"And the black angels are going to be the ones punishing the ones who create trouble." finshed BoA. "That way, our universe is still balanced and-"

"Wait hold on! But... is this even POSSIBLE?" I asked.

JaeJoong and BoA put their arms on my shoulder. "Of course it is... and because you've helped us see this... We've decided to revive you. Tomorrow when you wake up... you'll be at home."

I gasped. "Chincha?!"

BoA giggled. "Of course. The skies will have gotten our message and you and Joon can openly have... a relationship.... but for now... sleep~"

My eye lids grew heavy and I out.