Chapter Nineteen: Taeyeon... Seungho?

Are We Destined to Be?

Suddenly, I spun around. I heard some clattering outside the bedroom. Joon quickly got up and opened the door.

"YAH! G.O.! Mir! Thunder!-" he began to say. "Angel's Generation?"

Just hearing the name 'Angel's Generation' made me feel safe again. My sisters were here. I ran up to the door, wanting to get out. Joon grabbed me and held me by my waist with on arm.

"Don't move or be hurt." he instructed.

We slowly advanced outside.

"YOONA!" shouted Jessica.

Then she stopped in her tracks. "It's you, that BLAQ devil who kissed my sister!"

Joon gripped me tighter. I now found it hard to breathe. Behind Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny had appeared.

"What are you guys doing here...?" I managed to say.

"We're here to rescue you!" announced Tiffany.

Sunny pouted at me. "Did I not tell you to stop making us worry?"

"Mianhae..." I said, turning to face Joon. "Joon please losen your grip. I can't breathe."

Joon did not obey me. Instead, his grip got tighter. Starting to lose air, I felt faint. Immediately, I saw Taeyeon run up and pushed Joon- hard. I fell out of his grip and I rolled away. Taeyeon gave me a hand. We stood up together and then, I heard the BLAQ Devils walk up behind us.

"Well well well!" said Thunder behind me. "What do we have here?"

G.O. ran over and pulled Joon up from the ground. "Why are you so weak?! These are just some measly angels! Why didn't you just kill them just now? You have the power to! USELESS!"

Then, Taeyeon spoke facing Seungho, their leader. "Seung...ho?"

Seungho looked up. "Tae...yeon?"

I looked at Taeyeon and Seungho.

"How do you know each other?" I asked, curious.

Seungho and Taeyeon just kept staring at each other. The air tensed up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Taeyeon's POV not Joon's! Sorry, Taeyeon's POV fits it more here, considering the fact, Joon also has the same reaction as Yoona.)

I couldn't believe it. It was Seungho. Seungho became the leader of the BLAQs. No. This couldn't be true.

Seungho stared at me with his eyes. I immediately noticed that his eyes had gone cold- not like before. What had happened to him. Why is he a devil?

I really didn't want to face reality. Seungho... what is wrong with you?