Chapter Fifteen: Captured by the BLAQs

Are We Destined to Be?

"Yoona?" asked Tiffany. "Are you okay?"

I was speechless.

"Don't scare us Yoona!" said Yuri, frightened.

Jessica walked over. "Please talk to us!"

I broke out into tears. "Mianhae! Jeongmal, mianhae!"

Sooyoung came over and patted me on the back. "It's okay... whatever you did, we'll find a solution!"

"Yoona, just talk to us!" insisted Seohyun.

Hyoyeon added, 'It'll make you feel better."

Taeyeon walked over and she announced, "Please, give her a little space. She's fragile right now."

I wiped my tears. "I-I-I think I'm becoming a devil!"

My tears came back instantly. I could feel the room tense up after I spoke those words.

"What?" said Sunny, obviously in shock. "You... don't joke with us!"

I cried, "But I'm not! I seriously think that way! I've been feeling all these emotions lately! Anger and hatred, sadness and scared! My heart is so confused! I'm not even qualified to be an angel anymore!"

Taeyeon sat down next to me and wiped my tears. "That's not a devil, Yoona. You're becoming human..."

"Human?" I replied, sniffing.

"Yeah, that is the emotions humans have everyday. It's totally normal, don't worry." she assured.

I nodded. Sunny ran over to me and hugged me. "Don't scare us anymore! Don't think that way EVER again! Promise?"

"I promise."

Jessica walked over to me and chuckled. "As long as you STAY AWAY from devils, you'll be fine."

I knew immediately she was talking about Joon. I laughed. "I will!"

With the comfort of my sisters, I felt reborn and fell into the warm air from Earth. I decided to go patrolling. Maybe the BLAQs were causing mayhem on Earth again. I transformed myself into my disguise. "Mianhae, Jessica. I still have to patrol around here..."

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around. Those red eyes, black wings and clothes told me exactly I was staring at them agian.

One of them, sprayed some chemicals at me. I instantly out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe we were so lucky.

Mir had flew up behind her and sprayed her with some knockout gas we stole from the store we just attacked.

"YAH! GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME LIFT HER, JOON!" commanded Mir.

I flew over reluctantly and lifted her up.

Mir chuckled evilly. "Seungho will be so proud of us..."

Mir and I headed back to our home but as we went, something was bothering me. This angel's scent, so familiar! Her aura, it's like I've met her before... I must be going crazy. I stopped thinking about it.