Chapter Twenty: Taeyeon and Seungho's Past

Are We Destined to Be?

I tugged on Taeyeon's shirt. "Taeyeon..."

I quickly noticed Taeyeon's eyes had begun to water. She turned around and she directed all my sisters to fly after her. As we took off, I heard Seungho shout after us. "TAEYEON!"

I could feel his voice was shaky. There must've been something that had happened between them. When we reached the sky, everyone crowded around Taeyeon.

"What was that?!" asked Hyoyeon.

Yuri shrugged. "Maybe they were past lovers?"

Sooyong giggled. "NO WAY!"

"I think that they might've been friends..." said Seohyun.

Jessica smiled. "Siblings?"

We all laughed except Taeyeon. Jessica always brought up the silliest suggestions. Everyone turned to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon opened and began to explain:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone turned to Seungho immediately after he shouted 'Taeyeon' in front of us.

"Yah! Seungho!" hissed G.O.

Mir rolled his eyes. "What was that, Seungho?! DId you really just shout after an ANGEL from Angel's Generation?"

"Angel's Generation is the most noble angels in the sky! How could you do something like this?" I growled, kind of angry.

Truthfully, I also really wanted to shout 'YOONA' after Yoona. In my heart, I wanted her to stay.

Thunder scoffed. "I bet they had a forbidden relationship."

Suddenly, Seungho shouted, "ENOUGH! Enough with your damn rumors!"

He was furious at our harsh remarks but he gave in and explained the story:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback (A/N: No one's POV, Seungho and Taeyeon are telling this story:)

Taeyeon and Seungho sat in Taeyeon's bedroom. Taeyeon was reading a book, laid flat on the bed, Seungho was listening to music, sitting on the ground, with his back on Taeyeon's bed. They hear some shouting.

Taeyeon sighed. "Mom and dad are fighting again."

"They are always fighting." replied Seungho softly.

Suddenly, their dad burst into the room. His face was full of tears.

"Your... Your.... " he said stuttering. "Your mom... DIED!"

The words echoed into Seungho and Taeyeon hearts. Taeyeon whimpers and Seungho stands up.

"NO! NO WAY!" shouted Seungho, in tears.

He runs out of the room and Yoona starts sobbing into her pillow.

"This is a bad dream. This is a nightmare..." Taeyeon softly says.

Taeyeon and Seungho's dad leaves the room silently. Taeyeon gets up and looks at her dad. 

"What happened?" she asked quietly.

Her dad turns around and looks at her, "She-She-She got cancer and never told us..."

Behind their dad, Seungho stood quietly and he drops to the floor.

The next day was the funeral. Seungho and Taeyeon ran downstairs, dressed in black, just to see their dad on the couch.

"Appa!" Taeyeon shouts.

Their dad was drunk and knocked out on the couch. Seungho goes over and shakes his dad.

"Get up!" he shouts.

Their dad rolls and opens his eyes. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

Taeyeon flinches. Their dad has never been this angry at the before.

"You wife funeral is today! Don't tell me you forgot that too!" Seungho says.

Their dad scoffs and rolled back to sleep. "I'm not going. What's the use of seeing a dead wife?"

Taeyeon couldn't believe her ears. What's the use of seeing a dead wife?! She couldn't believe her dad would say such a thing.

Seungho was about to hit his dad when Taeyeon stops him. They leave for the funeral- alone.

When the funeral was over, Seungho and Taeyeon started heading home.

"I'm not going to live with that kind of a father anymore." he says.

Taeyeon stops. "What? You're going to leave me?"

Seungho smiles. "Of course not. You're coming with me!"

"Mworago?! But- But Dad..."

"You still call him a father?!"

"He's just temporarily like-"

"NO! HE'S CHANGED! COMPLETELY CHANGED!"

Taeyeon flinched. "Mianhae Seungho... I can't leave dad at such a crucial time..."

Seungho scoffs. "I can't believe you'd actually go stay with our dad... I swear I'm going to go find a way and take revenge on everyone who has such horrible parents... just watch me."

"You're going to... take revenge? Be evil?" asked Taeyeon.

"Evil? If I have to."

Taeyeon looks at Seungho worriedly. "NO! You can't become 'evil'! If you do, I'm going to become the nicest person ever and counter all you're evil acts!"

The next day, Seungho moves out and Taeyeon's dad got even more unstable.

End of Flashback

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N: Haha You guys thought Seungho and Taeyeon were in a relationship? Nice turn of events? And maybe I'll pair her up with Mir?~ according to smile3107)