Chapter Thirty-Three: Kim JaeJoong

Are We Destined to Be?

"..........I'm afraid I can't do this." she finishes.

All of my hopes died in a breath. "Wae? WAE?!"

"Devils are the darkness of the world. We as angels, have to destroy the darkness. If I bend the rules, what will happen? The angel/darkness thing is like a balance in the universe. If I destroy it, things will be thrown into chaos."

"But BoA!" I tried to say.

"Don't say anything else. My words are final." she said, strictly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mir and I saw Seungho coming back from his conference a few hours later.

"Seungho!" Mir said as Seungho walked by.

"Mir! So... how was my dear sister, Taeyeon?"

Mir looked at me and then looked back at Seungho. "I... confessed to her."

Seungho's eyes completely became full of shock. "Mir! YOU DID WHAT?!"

He quickly ran behind me.

"JOON. GET. OUT. OF. THE. WAY. IF. YOU. DON'T. WANT. TO. GET. HURT."

"Seungho. Calm down!" I said.

Mir nodded. "Please understand! I really love her! I'll treat her well! I promise! I'll make her happy!"

"How is that love? You barely know her!" Seungho demanded.

"It was love at first sight!" explained Mir.

"Just back the hell away Seungho! If Taeyeon wants Mir, she'll be the one to decide! It's not up to you!" I yelled, angrily.

"How could this happnen?!" shouted Seungho.

"Anyways. We need to know where to find HIM. We need to go confirm something with 'him'."

"He's there." Seungho said pointing to the building that was the darkest and creepiest on the block. "And Mir. If you hurt my sister-- even if you are my brother--- you will DIE."

"Kamsahamnida, Seungho! I really love her! I'll treasure her FOREVER." said Mir thankfully.

Mir and I left and headed for the building. "I wonder what HE is like..." I wondered.

Mir knocked on the door and the door opened itself.

"I'm having a bad feeling about doing this..." whispered Mir.

"...I feel the same way." I whispered back.

As we walked in, I felt someone watching us. I could hardly see, but there were candles lit every few feet. I saw another door and I pushed it open. On the other side, I saw a man.

"Welcome. I am Kim JaeJoong. The ultimate devil."