Chapter Twenty-Five: Returning to Our Rightful Places

Are We Destined to Be?

(A/N: Rewind~ Yoona's POV~ This is while Taeyeon and Seungho were talking...)

I saw the BLAQs land on the building we were on.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

My sisters all stood behind me. Sooyoung and Seohyun looked like they were about to fight them. Jessica stopped them.

"Wait... let's see what they want." whispered Tiffany.

Yuri nodded in agreement.

Mir and Thunder walked up to us first.

"Yah...! Angel's Generation... what are you doing here?!" asked Mir, annoyed.

I stared at them. "What are YOU doing here?"

G.O. spoke up. "We're here to make sure Seungho is alright. He is our leader and brother after all."

Hyoyeon stepped forward. "We're here to make sure Taeyeon isn't attacked by you devils."

Joon laughed. "What makes you think we'll attack your leader?"

I fake-smiled. "Easy. Because you're DEVILS."

Mir eyed me angrily. "What makes you think just because we're devils, we'd attack Seungho's sister?"

I was speechless. What they said made sense. I gazed at Taeyeon and Seungho on the roof across from ours. They seemed to have hit it off pretty well. There was an awkward silence between my sisters and our enemies. I could feel Joon's stare at me. I avoided his eyes at all costs.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was staring at Yoona. She seemed really alert today- not like her usual happy outgoing self. I wondered what was on her mind. I ruffled my hair. There must be something wrong with me. Why do I think of Yoona all the time? I sighed.

Her eyes, her smile, her words, her everything captivated me.

What did I think of her as? What did I think was the relationship between us?

I was not positive anymore. The only thing clear to me was that she was a angel, I am a devil... and that she invaded my mind.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I spun around and saw my sister Taeyeon flying this way. Behind her, was Seungho. When they saw each other, Taeyeon blushed and Seungho turned away.

"We meet again..." chuckled Seungho.

Taeyeon nodded. She came over to us while my sister embraced her.

"Taeyeon! You're okay right? Seungho didn't hurt you did he?" asked Sooyoung, worried.

Seohyun checked Taeyeon for injuries.

She laughed. I walked over and I whisper in her ear, "Did you find out everything you needed to know?"

Taeyeon nodded and I smile at her. "Good."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seungho walks over to my brothers and I and we all hit him playfully.

"Yah~ You've got everything you need to know right?" asked G.O.

Seungho nodded. "Yeah. She won't come near us ever again, so please don't hurt her."

I looked at Mir and Thunder and they both promised Seungho.

G.O. was reluctant at first but he gave in.

Seungho then looked away and added, "Taeyeon and I decided we should have 'breaks' where we don't do our duties so that if you want, you can meet the angels."

Mir's eyes opened wide. "WHAT?!"

G.O. buried his face in his hands. "I knew this would happen."

"Why would we want to meet and angel?!" cried Thunder. "Seungho... what did you do!?"

I rolled my eyes. "He said IF. You don't have to do it..."

Seungho patted my back. "Thank you for taking my side~"

I shrugged. I wasn't really trying to take sides...