Chapter Eleven: Please, Stay Away From Me...

Are We Destined to Be?

I was reluctant to go to science the next day. I was afraid of meeting Joon. After thinking about it, I knew if I didn't go, I'd be suspicious. When I walked into class, Key and Victoria came up to me.

"Did you see the angel in town yesterday?!" squealed Victoria.

"It's all over the news!" added Key.

I looked at them funny. I was on the news? I couldn't believe it but I knew, humans report on just about ANYTHING.

"Ah... yeah, I saw it on the television." I replied casually.

I walked pass them and sat down in my seat. I purposely scooted my seat as close to the aisle as possible. I didn't want to be so close to a devil. I had a mini heart attack when Joon walked into the classroom.

Throughout the class, it was silence between Joon and I. When the bell rang, I quickly stood up. The further i was from Joon, the safer I felt. As I was about to leave, I felt someone grab my wrist. Afraid it was Joon, afraid to turn back, I just kept walking.

Suddenly, the hand tugged on me and I fell straight in Joon's arms. I heard the girls in my class squeal in jealousy- especially Hyuna and IU.

"Ah... let me-" I struggled.

"Come with me." said Joon.

He dragged me through the crowded hallways, up to the school roof.

"My wrist... you're hurting it!" i winced in pain.

Joon led me to the railing and let me go, my back against the railing. He put his hands on the railing, trapping me.

"So this is how you're going to treat me now?" he said coldly. "As a complete stranger?"

I looked at the ground. "It's what you wanted..." i said as softly as possible.

Knowing he was a devil, a devil who was trapping an angel in disguise, was really scaring me. What if he found out I was the angel who dared to go against him?

"Ah... Joon!" I tried to get him off of me. "I need to go..."

"Tell me, Yoona, do you happen to know the angel on the news?" he asked.

"Wae?" I asked, pretending to be dumb. Of course I already knew what his goal was.

"I'm curious..."

Inside my head, I was screaming 'Yeah, right! More like you want to kill!' but I didn't say anything.

Joon kept leaning his head towards mine. How could a devil do something so seductive? I started to feel his breath down my neck. It sent shivers down my spine. I kept leaning backwards. Suddenly, I lost balance and I almost fell.

Joon grabbed my waist and pulled me back up. Our bodies were pressed together, my face was hot, and I couldn't breathe normally.

The only thing I could think of: 'Did I just lose my purity as an angel'? I was ashamed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just saved this girl--- well more that I just 'pushed off' and saved. Her face is apple red and I don't think she realizes it. I'm entertained by her reactions to my intimate behavior. I am too strong for her and she can't get away.

I laughed quietly.

"Please let me go... this is uncomfortable!" she keeps saying although her expression says different.

Out of nowhere, I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.