Chapter Thirty-Two: Jebal, BoA! Jebal!

Are We Destined to Be?

Without hesitation, I went to go find BoA. BoA was my childhood friend. We always hung out together. She didn't live far from me and we told each other everything--- everything except that she was the angel of the sky... she was like our 'queen'.

I saw a large building where her old house used to be. I cautiously approach and I knocked on the door. A woman opened the door.

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is-" I began saying.

"Wah~ Yoona! It's been so long!" the woman said, hugging me.

"...um... you are...?"

"Yah!" she said playfully. "Yoona? You don't remember me? I'm BoA's sister!" (A/N: BoA does not really have a sister~ It's just part of the fanfic! She actually has two brothers: Soon-hwon, Soon-uk)

I thought about it. Did BoA have a sister?

"Yoona! I'm Hyori~" she said.

I blinked. "...Hyo-ri? Ah!" I said finally remembering. "HYORI!!!!!!!"

I gave her a hug. "Is it really you? You look so different!"

Hyori laughed. "Yah~ Yoona! What are you trying to say? That I'm OLD?"

"Ahh! Mianhae! That's not what I meant! It's just you got so much... prettier!"

Hyori chuckled. "You were always a sweet talker."

I smiled gently. "Ah... Hyori, where is BoA?"

"My sister?"

"Yea.."

"Oh, upstairs! Let me take you to her."

She led me inside. It was so beautiful inside. Of course, everything was white and it was so spacious. Someone could really get lost in here.

"So, Yoona, how have you been?"

"Good..." I lied. I'm actually completely worried about the whole angel devil relationship...

"That's good." she replied.

"Hey... Hyori. Why didn't BoA tell me about her real identity? As the angel of the skies?

Hyori stopped in her footsteps. "How... do you know this?"

"My sister, Jessica, told me."

"Chincha...?" she said softly. "It's because she wanted to be a normal angel."

We walked passed several rooms, several floors. Finally, she points to the door at the far end of the hallway.

"That one. She's in there."

Then, she spun around and skipped back down the stairs. I advanced toward the door and pushed it open.

"BoA?"

A girl sat at the table and she glanced over her shoulder. "Yoona-sshi?"

I smiled. "It's me."

BoA ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "YOONA!"

"Long time no see~" I greeted.

"Long time no see! What brings you here?"

"Ah... I wanted to beg you for something."

"What is it?"

"You... are the angel of the skies... in charge of everything 'angel'. I need you... to change the rules."

"Eh?!"

"...I really need you too!"

"What? Why? I think the rules are fine!"

"... but I fell in love..."

"Fell in love? I'm happy for you."

"I didn't finish."

"What do you mean?"

"I fell in love... with a.... devil."

"Oh god. Yoona. Tell me this is a joke."

"I... I'm serious. I need you to change the #1 rule in the angel world."

"Yoona. This is a serious offense."

"...That's why I need you to change that rule! You can do it right?"

"Yes. I CAN do it. That doesn't mean I WILL."

"Please BoA! Jebal!"

"I............."