Chapter Seventeen: I'm So Dead!

Are We Destined to Be?

I sat in the chair and I started to panic. I could feel my magic slowly going away. Joon was sleeping next to me. It only took me a second to realize how cute his sleeping face looked. I started to stare at him. I wanted to take a closer look and I leaned over slowly-- then the chair fell.

"Aishh..." I said in pain.

Joon jumped from bed and looked down at me. He snickered.

"What are you trying to do?" he asked, lifting the chair up with me along.

I rolled my eyes. "The chair fell, that's all."

Joon walked over to his door and locked it. My heart thumped. What was he trying to do? He walked over and he casted a spell on me. I couldn't move. He untied me and lifted me up into his bed. He then, crawled under the covers with me. I blushed. What was he doing?

I stared at Joon's eyes. My heart thumped wildly and I felt my face redden and becoming hot.

"Are you blushing, G.na? Are you going crazy for me because I decided to let you sleep in my bed?" he teased, devilish.

I closed my eyes, trying to ignore him.

"Oh wait, with that spell, you can't move, can't talk... you're like a dummy right now." he snickered.

I couldn't muffle my ears even when I wanted to so much. His voice was deep and seductive. I was really going to fall for him. Don't do this Yoona, I told myself. I have to be strong.This is a devil. His intentions are not good.

I fell asleep after awhile. When I woke up, I was back on the chair. Tied. I tried to move my body. It worked. Immediately after, I started hearing a blaring noise in my ear. This could only be heard by me. I knew what it meant:

The magic in my body could only hold out for another few minutes.

"I am so dead!" I whispered.

Seungho and Thunder walked into the room. I looked up.

"Let's go. You are going to feel our wrath. You will learn to never mess with a devil." he said harshly.

Thunder untied me and as soon as I got the chance, I made a run for it. Unfortunately, I ran straight into Mir's arms. Mir pinned me to the wall, grabbing my hands.

"YAH!" he shouted. "You still dare to run away?!"

I struggled as hard as I could. Then, I kneed him in his place. He immediately let go and I ran. G.O. saw me and he chased after me. i was faster though. As soon as I saw an entrance, I started to take off. My white wings appeared and I flew... straight into Joon who was coming back from his tasks.

Joon grabbed me and we landed back on the ground. G.O. was panting heavily.

"G.na..." said, taking deep breaths. "You will regret this!"

.... and then what I was afraid to happen, happened. My magic wore off.

Joon's eyes opened wide, his jaw dropped open.

"Yoona?"

I looked at myself. Oh this is bad...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the few seconds I just bumped into her I was actually glad. She looked dead when we tied her to the chair. It was nice seeing energy return to this angel.

Instantly, the girl who I thought was G.na became my happy, bubbly classmate- Yoona.

I couldn't believe it. This girl...

this explained everything. The familiar aura of "G.na" and the undeniable happy aura she carried around her.

"Yoona..." i said in shock.

She turned to face me, her eyes, scared of me or what I might do...

Truthfully, I'm not even sure how to react.