Chapter Five: The Rescue... & JOON?

Are We Destined to Be?

I quickly got to Victoria's house. Although I just met her today, I knew deaths were horrible and I didn't want her to experience one. When I got there, VIctoria was in tears on the ground. Strangely, it was only her. Didn't she live with anyone?

"Victoria...?" I asked as I ran up to her.

She turned around. "Yoona! It's terrible! My... My little sister is-!" she sobbed some more.

It was okay though, I knew what she meant.

"Is it just her?" I asked. "Is there anyone else?"

"K-K-Key!" she cried. "He ran in their to save my sister. They still haven't gotten out yet!"

Without answering I ran into the fire. Although I was an angel, the heat from the fire was making me dizzy. I knew I wouldn't die from it, only faint, if I didn't get out in time.

"KEY!" I shouted.

I heard faint coughing far in the corner. I ran over. "KEY!"

He had a girl in his hands and he was weak. Quickly, I tried to lift them up. I couldn't they were too heavy. I looked around. There was no one in sight. I looked at myself.

"Mianhae... sisters." I whipsered and I raised my hand.

A powerful light shot from my palm and surrounded Key and the little girl. The light served as a protective shield and provided them with oxygen. I staggered. The heat was really hurting me. I watched as their breathing returned to normal and then I ran outside.

"Someone! Come with me! I found them!" I screamed.

Two firefighters came running. I ran ahead of them to get rid of my shield. They came and carried Key and her sister away. As I was about to leave, I saw something in the corner of my eye. Laying on the ground was Lee Joon. He was dressed in black and seemed unconcious.

The fire got stronger and I didn't know what to do. Joon was even heavier than Key. I started to panic. I was about to run outside until the fire surrounded us completely. I heard a scream from Victoria outside. "YOONA!"

I coughed. I couldn't get out... There was only one way. I had to fly- with Joon.

I pulled his arm over my shoulder and I lept into the air. My wings were a hundred times stronger then my arms so I was able to lift him up. As we flew from the fire, the fire completely burned down the house.

I lowered Joon on to the ground in a park near Victoria's house. I checked his pulse. It was slow and weak. I got up and ripped a piece of fabric from my school outfit. I saw a water fountain near and I wet the fabric. I came back and slowly dabbed the wet cloth on his forehead.

Slowly, I realized how cute Joon was. I moved his hair from his face. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just leave him here. I sighed. I wondered why he was at Victoria's house. Victoria never mentioned him so she must have NOT known he was there...

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Behind me, another man dressed in black stared at me with his black eyes.

"I'll take him from here." he said.

"W-Who are you?" I demanded standing in front Joon.

"I'm his brother. Get out of my way, woman!" he growled.

He pushed me to the side. He grabbed one of Joon's arms and swung it around his neck. I stumbled.

"YAH!" I shouted after him but he never looked back. I was pissed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt the sensation of being carried. Seungho saved me I bet.

I felt the wind so I knew we were flying.

My body felt painful.

Slowly, I drifted back off to sleep...

I had a big day ahead of me tomorrow...