Chapter Four: The Burning House

Are We Destined to Be?

It ended up being silent between Joon and I. I didn't know what was his problem. I was being nice, trying to greet him and all, and he ignores me. I wanted to get angry but everytime I thought that, I remembered I was an angel. Angels don't get mad at others, they hope for the best.

When the bell rang, Joon got up and left first. I sighed. I actually wanted to become friends with him.

As I packed up, two girls came up to me. One of them was the one that I just bickered with in front of the class.

"What do you need?" I asked nicely.

"Stay away from Joon." she warned. "He's mine. Go near him and I BREAK your neck."

How could someone be so mean? I started to wonder if she was really a devil in disguise.

"I... I just want to be friends-" I tried to say.

"Don't lie you . You've already won over all the hearts of the boys in the class. Don't act as if you don't know." she said.

She turned around and left me standing there, speechless.

What was this feeling burning inside of me? I touched my chest. It... didn't feel good.

As soon as the two girls left, two boys came up to me.

"Yoona!" said one of them. "I'm Taemin and this is Onew!" (Picture)

I smiled. "Annyeong haseyo..."

Onew laughed. "Don't worry about those two girls. The one you bickered with is Hyuna (Pic). The other is IU (Pic)."

"Why are they like this? I didn't do anything..." I whined.

Taemin looked at Onew. "You're so innocent, Yoona. You're adorable, she's jealous."

I blushed. I looked at the ground.

Taemin bent down and looked up at me. My eyes met his.

"Yoona, you really look cute. No wonder the girls in our class our jealous. You're cute, nice, and innocent. They are just cute." Taemin said to me.

I laughed. "You're... exaggerating..."

I looked at the time. "Ah mianhae. I need to get to my next class. See you Onew and Taemin..."

The rest of the day passed by pretty fast. I had a good time with Onew and Taemin during lunch. They introduced me to their other friend, Key, and his girlfriend, Victoria (F(X)). (Picture).

When I got home, I saw a gray thing on my bed. I pressed the big red button. I heard a click sound and something . I held up my hand and I called my sisters through my Angel Communicator.

Sunny picked up, "Yobosaeyo!"

"Ahh~ Sunny!!!" I whined. "It's only the first day of school and I already made people dislike me!"

"Eh? Dislike you? But you're Yoona. NO ONE dislikes you!" she claimed.

"I'm serious... oh and I need to ask you something." I pointed the Communicator to the thing I just . "What is this?"

Sunny giggled. "That's a television. You watch stuff on it. The thing you pressed is a remote."

"Oh... Komawo!" I hung up.

I started flipping through the channels. Suddenly, I saw something that caught my eye. It was a building on fire. The location was also quite close to my house. The owner was... Victoria- Key's girlfriend. I couldn't watch anymore. Without hesitation, I opened the window, unfolded my angel wings and I jumped.

It wasn't hard to find the burning house.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

My brothers and I had just finished burning down a house. We were circling in the air above it to see what would happen next.

"Humans are so weak. They can't even withstand something as weak as fire." cackled Seungho.

"Look at them run!" laughed Mir.

G.O. and Thunder both laughed and said, "Such pathetic souls..."

"This is only the beginning..." I hissed.

Suddenly, one of the hoses from the firefighters shot me and I fell.

"JOON!" shouted Seungho.

He dove down to save me but it was too late. I had fallen to the ground, my wings had went away as I fell.

Down down I go..