Chapter One: The Missions

Are We Destined to Be?

I was sitting on a pure white sofa when I heard someone calling my name.

"Yoona!" shouted the voice. "Yoona!"

I turned around and I saw Seohyun. She looked irritated.

"Seohyun~" I said. "Mianhae... what do you need?"

I looked at her apologetically. I felt kind of guilty for not hearing her.

"Really? You just now realized I was calling you?" she asked. "Taeyeon is asking for you."

Taeyeon was our leader. All together, there is 9 of us. Other than Taeyeon, the group consists of Jessica, Soohyun, Tiffany, Yuri, Seohyun, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and I. We were the called the "Angel's Generation."

I got up and went to find Taeyeon. I saw her in the garden of white and red roses.

"Taeyeon...?" I approached her. "You asked for me?"

"Yoona!" she exclaimed when she saw me. "Come here! I have something I want to offer you!"

I sat down next to her. She put her arm on my shoulder.

"Would you like to go down to Earth?" she asked. "You know, and live as a 'human'?"

I gasped. Unlike the other angels, I have always wanted to leave the sky and see what it was like to be a human.

"Of course! Taeyeon! Are you sure I can do this?" I asked, excited.

She nodded. "Ye~ There's one catch though. You will be assigned a mission."

My eyes widened. "A mission? What kind of mission?"

"You will need to go down to Earth and you have to discover the meaning of 'love'." she explained. "Although we are angels, we still have not discover the true meaning to 'love' someone. Go down to Earth and find the meaning of 'love'."

I nodded and grabbed her hands. My eyes twinkled. "I accept! I, Yoona, will go find out the meaning of 'love'."

Taeyeon laughed. "I knew you would be excited! But let me warn you, be careful of the devils. This is the season when they go down to Earth to wreck everything."

I frowned. "I wonder why they do that. It is better to create peace."

Taeyeon took my hands. "It's because they are devils."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yo!" I heard a voice. "Wake up Joon."

I rubbed my eyes. "Is it night already?"

"Yeah. Seungho wants to see all of us. Get the fuc* up before I break every single bone in your body." growled G.O.

"You'd dare?" I hissed back.

Seungho was the leader of 'us', the BLAQ Devils. The others consists of Mir, G.O., Thunder, and I, Joon. When we saw Seungho, we knew what he was going to tell us.

"My brothers!" Seungho began. "You know what time it is?"

Mir smiled looked at him. "To destroy Earth?"

Thunder growled. "Yes... I've been waiting for this all year..."

"It's time for us to rise up to Earth..." hissed Seungho. "Come on, my brothers."

Our wings appeared behind our backs, deadly and ready for flight. We took off.