Chapter 2

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chapter 2]

 

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

"Hey guys! Aren't you excited for the program this afternoon?! Aigoo~ I am really excited! Theater club will perform... It's THE theater club we are talking about here, people, okay? Kyaaah!!!" Dara squeals excitedly as their last subject professor for the morning class left their room.

 

"Aigoo! Yah Ssantokki! Calm down will you? Of course we all know about that program this afternoon, right guys?" Bom, her best friend asked as she looked at their classmates while they all nodded their heads in response. "See? And besides, we're excited as well but we're still hungry so let's eat first okay? And stop squealing! You look like an idiot, I hope you are aware!" Bom scolded her making Dara to stop from squealing and ended up, pouting like a little child making their classmates burst into fits of laughter.

 

Her classmates really love her for she's always cheerful and always hyper. To others, she might be irritating, but to them, she's not. 

 

"But I'm not hungry" she complained still pouting making her classmates to burst into another round of laughters because of her tantrums.

 

Then suddenly, the laughters died down as they heard a growling sound.

 

"What's that?" One of their classmates asked.

 

"Yeah right clown, you're not hungry. But your stomach shouts, 'I am hungry, feed me~'..." Bom sarcastically said, making the class to burst into laughters and Dara's face turned crimson red because of embarrassment.

 

"Park! You should eat now. Your stomach is hungry... Ahahaha" one of her guy classmates making her to shake her head and turned redder.

 

 

...Cafeteria...

 

 

"I'm so excited clown! For sure, my idol will perform too!" Bom excitedly exclaimed as she munched on her corn making Dara, confused, on who's this idol her best friend is talking about.

 

"Idol? Who?" She asked while she took a bite on her sandwich.

 

"You know? Lee Minho" Bom said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

"Oh! Minho?! Really? That's great. Did you bring your camera with you?" She asked excitedly.

 

Lee Minho is Dara's crush. He became her classmate for a short time during their freshmen days before the department transferred her to another section where she currently belongs. But, he became her crush just now, during their junior days in college.

 

"Of course! I brought it! I'll never let this pass you know" Bom said as she shows her camera to Dara.

 

"Omo! Omo! Let me take the pictures!" She said while clapping her hands. Bom laughed at her silliness.

 

"Okay! Let's just eat faster so we can take the front seats for a better view" her best friend said.

 

They arrived at the event hall where the program will be held. Good thing, there's still two vacant seats in the front row like they were reserved for them. They immediately dashed to the seats, afraid that other students might take them. When they settled themselves, Dara excused herself.

 

"Bommie-ah, I'll just buy some foods" she said then went to the food stands outside the event hall.

 

Like what they always buy every time they would watch movies, she bought two large popcorns and two extra large soft drinks. 

 

As she was about to leave,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter