Chapter 12

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Author's POV~

 

The classes for the day ended and since Bom was still busy with their project, Donghae brought Dara to the ice cream stand in their school and treat her.

 

"Hi Auntie!" Dara greeted Mrs. Lee when they arrived at the ice cream stand.

 

"Hello Dara! Oh, who's this young man? Your boyfriend?" Mrs. Lee teased them making Donghae blush while Dara just laugh.

 

"Ahahaha! Aigoo! Auntie, you really know how to joke eh? ahahaha..Anyway, Auntie, this is Lee Donghae, my best friend from Italy" Dara introduces Donghae to Mrs. Lee as the latter bowed down to the elder one. "Fishy, this is Mrs. Lee and she's one of my good friends here in the campus. But I like to call her auntie, and you can call her the same, right auntie?" Dara said as she faced Mrs. Lee for confirmation.

 

Mrs. Lee nodded. "Of course, Dara-ah's friend is my friend too, so don't hesitate to call me Auntie, neh Donghae-ah?" she said.

 

"Neh Auntie." he said as he smiled at the elder one. "Oh! Auntie, can we buy two ice cream please?" He said.

 

"Oh sure! Flavors?" Mrs. Lee asked.

 

"Uhm, Chocolate for me, how about you Dara-ah?" he asked Dara.

 

"I want Apple flavor!" she giddily said.

 

"Eh? Apple? Do you have apple flavor there auntie?" Donghae confusedly asked.

 

"Oh, yeah, I have here since it was Dara-ah's favorite" Mrs. Lee said as she prepared their orders.

 

"Yah! You didn't tell me that your favorite is apple.." Donghae said as he pouted.

 

Dara pinched his cheeks hard and said "And don't you remember that I used to eat ice cream, apple flavor when were still 12 huh?".

 

"Eh? You do?" he asked.

 

"Oh, yeah. Don't tell me you forgot. What kind of best friend are you?" she said and now it's her turn to pout.

 

"Aigoo! My best friend is really cute" he said as he now pinched her cheeks making Dara glared at him. "Okay, I admit, I forgot. I'm sorry" he said as he made a 90 degree bow.

 

"Okay, since you treat me ice cream today, I'll forget about it" she said as she smiled and get the ice cream from his hand and happily eat it.

 

"Aigoo!" is all Donghae can say.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter