Chapter 28

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

Jiyong woke up when he felt the warmth of the sun kissed his face. He slowly opened his eyes, facing the window. He lazily sat up but immediately cup his throbbing head.

 

 

 

'Ahhh!! What happened?' he thought as the pain didn't stop. He try to calm a bit and opened his eyes to see that he was in a room. But it wasn't his. He looked around and eyes went wide as the sudden realization hit him. He's not in his room and the only possible room of where he is...is at..Dara's!

 

 

 

With that, he can't help but to gasp. He look for the certain girl but he can't find her. He stood up slowly, cupping his head. That's when he realized that he's...yeah...half !!!!

 

 

 

Flashback...

 

 

 

He drank 3 bottles of 'water' and leaned at the fridge. He suddenly became dizzy so he closed his eyes tight. 

 

 

 

Dara entered the house and the darkness welcomed her.

 

 

 

"Jiyong-ssi?" she called out but there's no response. She noticed that the light in the kitchen was open and so she started walking to it's direction.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong-ssi?" she called out once again.

 

 

 

She stepped inside the kitchen and look around. She didn't saw him at first and so, she just went to the bathroom. When she went out, she was startled a little seeing Jiyong near the fridge, eyes close. She run to him.

 

 

 

"Hey Jiyong-ssi! What happened to you?" she asked as she shook him. He slowly opened his eyes and suddenly smiled which creeped her out.

 

 

 

"Hey! You're home" he said as he slowly stood up, holding in her arms for support. When he speak out, the smell of liquor lingered in her nostrils.

 

 

 

"You're drunk" she stated.

 

 

 

He chuckled. "Noo..I'm not dddruunkk." he said.. "I jussshhhtt drink water fromm the ffrrriiddggee" he continued.

 

 

 

"Water? Are you sure it's water?" she asked as if talking to a sobber.

 

 

 

"Yesssshh..There...ccheckk it" he said, pointing at the table, with his eyes half open.

 

 

 

She went to the table and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter