Chapter 30

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~Author's POV~

 

 

"Why do I have this feeling that everybody is ignoring me because I have disease, bacteria, virus or whatever inside my body? It hurts! God! What have I-hmmf...hmfff!" Bom shut Dara's mouth using her hand. The later had been ranting since their classes for that day ended. 

 

 

It's not that she's avoiding this friend of hers. It's just that she's not in the mood to have her. She's been bugged by Seunghyun for the past weeks and she can't get rid of the annoying guy. She knew him since the day they transferred in their university and been the snob guy to her. But lately, he's been bugging her, asking for friendship or what so ever. She accepted his offer and so they became close with each other. Her problem is her growing feelings for the guy. She's not used to dealing with it that's why it's been bugging her this weeks. 

 

 

Another problem is, that same morning, she noticed the cold atmosphere between Dara and Jiyong and she's been intruiged by it. Just that morning, Dara came together with the new transfer student, Kim Hyung Joong. It turns out that the guy was Dara's childhood friend and the younger brother of Kim Jaejoong. No doubt, they were close with each other. The siblings called her best friend 'princess' cause she's the only girl in their group of friends. 

 

 

There's nothing special actually in the way Hyun Joong treated Dara but a mere younger sister. But looks like Jiyong took it seriously. 

 

 

A bulb suddenly lighten in Park Bom's head. Jiyong's unusual coldness gave her another hint... that the guy really like...no...love her best friend. And his reaction earlier after seeing the two together is just a sign.. He's jealous.

 

 

"Nobody is ignoring you, Dara-ah. You've been very emotional today you know that? Are you having your monthly visitor huh?" she asked her friend as she let go .

 

 

Dara breathed in and out first before she spoke. "Actually, you're right. Hey! How did you know I'm having my monthly friend huh? Are you following me at the -owww!!" before her friend could complete what she's going to say, she smacked her already. "That hurts!" Dara pouted as she was nursing the part she smacked.

 

 

"And not to mention,  you're VERY talkative!" she laughed. 

 

 

"Bom-ssi!" she suddenly stopped laughing when she heard that familiar voice. Her heart started to beat fast. This was the only one thing that this guy can do to her, make her heart beat fast that she felt suffocated.

 

 

"Okay, Dara-ah, I have to go. See you tomorrow okay? Bye!" she bid goodbye to her friend before running away from there. She need to avoid the guy first.

 

 

~~~~~o0o~~~~~

 

 

Dara was left wondering on why her friend ran away when Seunghyun was just calling her. She faced the guy who was now standing in front of her.

 

 

"Hi Dara-ssi!" Seunghyung greeted her.

 

 

"Hi Seunghyun-ssi! Where's the marathon?" she asked the guy. Seunghyun just laughed at her and pinched her cheek. This is one of the ways Jiyong's friends treated her, like she's a younger sister to them. 

 

 

"There's no marathon around so don't bother yourself. Anyway, Jiyong-ah is looking for you. He's waiting outside the camp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter