Chapter 23

When Ms. Clown Met Mr. Serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author's POV~

 

 

Dara will be confined in the hospital for a three days because of the wound she got on her head after it hit the edge of Jiyong's bedside table. During her stay in the hospital, her friends visits her after their classes or during their free times. Donghae gives her the notes of their lesson of the day, afraid that she might missed them. Jiyong was also there to take good care of her and it was his Dami noona's request. She made him felt guilty of what happened to Dara even though he doesn't have any idea of why his sister is blaming him. 

 

 

The caused of Dara's sudden passed out is because of overfatigue. After the trip to Jeju Island, she's been busy with dividing her time for her studies, her part time job at the family restaurant she's working at and her duty as Jiyong's personal assistant. She could have more rest to get well as early as possible but because of the accident, she's there, lying at that hospital bed, thinking that she's a burden to the Kwons for taking care of her especially in Jiyong's part. She asked them a favor to not tell her relatives about what happened to her for she's afraid that they might get worried which the family understood. 

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon visited her once but because of their business trip, they didn't be able to stay longer and Dara understood them. She's not actually expecting them to take good care of her since she's just Jiyong's assistant but Dami told her not to think about it for  because she's already a family to the Kwons. It's true even though she doesn't have any idea about the deeper meaning of what the elder girl told her.

 

 

It was already her second day of stay in the hospital when Jessica visited her again. She was holding a basket of fruits for Dara when she entered her room.

 

 

"Hi Dara-ssi" she greeted as she slowly closed the door and approached the girl. 

 

 

"Hello Jessca-ssi! You're here again!" said Dara, chuckling a little as she set aside the novel she's reading. Jesica placed down the basket of fruits at the table and sat at the chair near Dara.

 

 

"How are you now?" she asked making Dara chuckle again. 

 

 

"You asked me that question again. I told you, I'm fine alright? I just need to wait until this wound in my head healed then back to school and to Dara's normal life"she responded, smiling. It's Jessica's turn now to chuckle at Dara's clown aura.

 

 

"That's good to know" she said.

 

 

"You don't have classes for today?"

 

 

"We have earlier. But classes was dismissed earlier than the supposed to be time of dismissal because of the teachers' meeting" Jessica said as she stood up from the chair and approached the table where she put the basket of fruits. She started peeling the apples when a notebook caught her attention. She put down what she was holding and pick the thing who caught her attention, the name Lee Donghae was wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter